When will big riots hit America?

Writer

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 am » by Thegreentitan

We have all seen footage of riots in England, France, Lybia, Egypt, and others. If or when can we expect this to happen to America, and what will happen? http://www.infowars.com/world-gripped-by-anti-government-riots-america-next/
~The Green Titan~

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 12:18 am » by Santaownsyou

When people finally realize that they don't make enough money to live anymore.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 12:19 am » by Kerrblur2

Not til the rumble of the earth.......................... and they find our government is not here to help us.

thats when ill be after the guards/army/police
(edit)
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 12:22 am » by Perronick

5$ on 2012 :lol:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 12:44 am » by Boondox681

when obama loses
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 1:06 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Never. Cause we all just go back inside and watch tv. You want a riot, send buddha to beat our best UFC fighter. Then America will change.

For you to think you can beat the army up is quite a statement. You realize 500 marines killed 2000 Somalians and no marines died during the black haw icident.

Good luck. I'll stick with being drafted at gun point and then hand picking my soldiers to beat the revolution from the inside.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 8:50 am » by Illuminated

mrmcnuggets wrote:Never. Cause we all just go back inside and watch tv. You want a riot, send buddha to beat our best UFC fighter. Then America will change.

For you to think you can beat the army up is quite a statement. You realize 500 marines killed 2000 Somalians and no marines died during the black haw icident.

Good luck. I'll stick with being drafted at gun point and then hand picking my soldiers to beat the revolution from the inside.

LOLWUT!? dude total :bullshit:

Known_casualties

[9] The book Black Hawk Down: A Story of Modern War estimates more than 700 Somali militiamen dead and more than 1,000 wounded, but the Somali National Alliance in a Frontline documentary on American television acknowledged only 133 killed in the whole battle.[10] The Somali casualties were reported in The Washington Post as 312 killed and 814 wounded.[1] The film Black Hawk Down said a thousand Somalis were killed. The Pentagon initially reported five American soldiers were killed,[11] but the toll was actually 19 American soldiers dead and 73 wounded (another American soldier, Delta operator SFC Matt Rierson, was killed in a mortar attack two days later). Among UN forces, one Malaysian soldier died; seven Malaysians and two Pakistanis were wounded. At the time, the battle was the bloodiest involving US troops since the Vietnam war and remained so until the Second Battle of Fallujah in 2004.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mogadishu_(1993)#Known_casualties

american revolution with england- was only 3% of the colonists..

if 1% of the american pop got upset, real upset - thats 3.5million armed people. larger than the u.s forces.

heres Lieutenant Colonel Anthony Shaffer discussing high treason with alex jones

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YFl7clQ ... ideo_title
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 am » by Perronick

mrmcnuggets wrote:Never. Cause we all just go back inside and watch tv. You want a riot, send buddha to beat our best UFC fighter. Then America will change.

Didn't it took a video of a dead US Marine being draged through the streets of a Somalian village to bring the troops home? I'm not being sarcastic, I seriously don't know.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 am » by Garciaface

Hopefully never. It's what our enemies want.

A revolution in America can only succeed when Americans stop living lives of material wealth. Then, Americans will see that 80% of their earning don’t just go to illegal taxes, illegal interest payments on illegal fractional reserve credits, but also to THINGS the TV make us think we NEED.

Given modest living quarters, which means having ONLY what we need to live happily and healthily, and fair transportation, which means four wheels and reliability in transportation (not cars with planned obsolescence), a decent health care program, and finally, FAIR and REAL education, Americans can live in a paradise. This can only happen when we stop living outside our means, stop taking out credit, stop buying a new car every year, and stop eating out at restaurants EVERY day, but learn how to cook, grow food, how to extract water from the Earth, and live healthy lives with what the Earth affords us NATURALLY. Of course, these things mean banks would have to go, water must be FREE, education must not be in the hands of bankers like Rockefeller, and growing your own garden must be fully legal.

Get rid of the banks and the monetary systems, folks. If 10% of ALL Americans were to go out and file bankruptcy today, get a good tax attorney to teach them how to not pay into illegal taxes that we don’t get a receipt for or information on where the money is going, and stop sending their kids to State run educational establishments, a revolution like never seen on this planet will occur. And, not one single shot will need to be fired, not one American will need to be placed in handcuffs, and not one child will go hungry ever again.

Unless, you want to see tens of thousands of Americans jailed, killed, or disappeared. All because they didn’t want to listen to reason. Greed is the reason. Envy is the reason. Hate is the reason. Get rid of those, and EUREKA!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 10:00 am » by Nihilgeist

I wouldn't be surprised if some of these power outages and lack of food/supplies from Irene and possibly Katia start something.

Army guy on the radio known as Brian Suits has business owner friends/survivalists that believe next year is the year and are getting ready/having him train people in private classes for survival/self-sufficiency.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Next