when will we choose growth......?

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 5:15 am » by Lowsix

sure, thats all thats been done..
pulling back the curtain...lettin some light in.

Most of them figured it out on their own anyhow..
the group was NOWHERE near as big as i thought initially..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 5:15 am » by Hesop

In the days of old the communities offered, and gathered, all amongst themselves.
As a collective, they grew, each helping another, and another in return.
Their flocks all grazed together, in the open, in the wild.
When the dogs preyed upon the flocks, the younger, weaker, the people gathered themselves together to destroy the dogs, that they, as a race, may survive and prosper.
Again, for each other, for all, as one man in his self may not survive alone.
For one man, in his greed, keeping his flocks seperate, cannot defend the young and weak alone. So the flock withers and dies.
So we have become here, as a collective again. Despite the plague of greed that also inhabits this planet, to come together, that we may again grow, and grow beyond the sefishness that divides, and the greed that creates everlasting hunger.
Together we stand for one another, for all, to live, to prosper, to continue.

@johnsmith:
the best way to teach is by example. The best way to learn, is by will to effort.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 6:41 am » by Clawspiracy

I was looking out for you, Low... You seemed a bit stressed out by the whole thing, and I began to wonder if these bluish people were trying to bait you.

The above sentence was not just an excuse to use the word bluish.

I got a feeling that if you found people trying to crawl around the insides of your computer to get personal and provate information with which to HURT you with possibly online, or possbily in real life.., youd understand me better on the issue....

How would you feel about the issue if that skynet was sending people your ss#, your medical records, your home phone number, keylogging everything you typed and sending all that stuff to someone whos online, pretending to be an ANGEL..to deceive your child or wife, by making her think they had psychic abilities? Would it then be some abstract vague obsession of some angry guy like me on the net? Or would an aggressive educational campaign be a defence against something evil?..and does time heal the damage that could have been done with that personal information if used against someone you loved?

Oh believe me, I'm with you on that. I just dealt with all that madness, took about 5 days. I understand. And in no way am I implying that you are going by as an "abstract vague obsession of some angry guy" in these posts... I think everyone can see this.

Personally, I would like to see this get better, that's all. I did not mean to jack this thread... It was spoken straight from the old ticker.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 6:56 am » by Lowsix

clawspiracy wrote:I was looking out for you, Low... You seemed a bit stressed out by the whole thing, and I began to wonder if these bluish people were trying to bait you.

The above sentence was not just an excuse to use the word bluish.

I got a feeling that if you found people trying to crawl around the insides of your computer to get personal and provate information with which to HURT you with possibly online, or possbily in real life.., youd understand me better on the issue....

How would you feel about the issue if that skynet was sending people your ss#, your medical records, your home phone number, keylogging everything you typed and sending all that stuff to someone whos online, pretending to be an ANGEL..to deceive your child or wife, by making her think they had psychic abilities? Would it then be some abstract vague obsession of some angry guy like me on the net? Or would an aggressive educational campaign be a defence against something evil?..and does time heal the damage that could have been done with that personal information if used against someone you loved?

Oh believe me, I'm with you on that. I just dealt with all that madness, took about 5 days. I understand. And in no way am I implying that you are going by as an "abstract vague obsession of some angry guy" in these posts... I think everyone can see this.

Personally, I would like to see this get better, that's all. I did not mean to jack this thread... It was spoken straight from the old ticker.

No no Claw, you are 1000% on topic..
Its about growth. Ive got work to do on it..this thread aplies to me..
It is time to move on..youre right..and for all the right reasons..
Thanks for your words, and your thoughts, and i know you consider what you say carefully..

What I should have done, is spend a minute or two more, acknowledging and agreeing with your greater point. Instead i sounded like i was 'countering' and i wasnt..well, i was, but not like..a hard counter..

Thanks friend,
L6
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 7:27 am » by lainn

Six.....read what you have said....all of it...you simply care and your passionate way of expressing is attached to your caring.....took me a while to understand that and without ego i remind myself time and time again that understandings evolves as well.........i get your point and the sensation one would be left with when taking on the task of helping another .....but she did not ask for that help....sometimes it a wiser decision to give and expect nothing in return because if one doesn't give something of oneself from the heart then it makes no sense giving it.......Rabbit is by far not a simple individual.....she is my girl..my sister..my friend and i retain my loyalty to her just as much as i retain the same for you ....hope this can be respected and i have no doubt that you understand this way and kind of loyalty....My understanding is that her path is her path.....her life and experience has led her to the point of which she stands and moves forward.......where she is ....is where she's supposed to be.....what she writes and shares may not be meant for all but it is meant for someone......and the irony of that is that the same applies for all of us here inside and outside of this place...we forget that all to easily in our contestments...we forget that the answers are imbeded in all of us throughout all our experiences.....and with forgeting that we have forgotten how to put it all together without loosing respect for one anothers beliefs and beleif systems.....i remember reading post from individuals that gave me the courage to share in here ..contestment to me is a given expectation as i have mentioned before and i found that its not what you say to a person but how you say it that creates the reaction.....remember when one of the dolphins died and my irresponsible and rediculous respone to your questions....i still have the residue of regret from that one but chose to take the lesson that presented itelf ...i chose to absorb what was there to absorb and left the other stuff......

My question is .. is there a place of forgivness.....can we choose the lesson from all of the misunderstandings and apply it instead of falling into a scenario of choosing sides in a battle started by the two toughest kids on the block that will bring about the casualties of passerby and involving innocents....when war is chosen opposing armies choose the weapons at their disposal.......what i'm asking is ...is there another way...a way of which all benifit or are we just going to keep spinning on the same cicle......hope you both work it out and end up displaying something to others way more difficult than the easy bashing....because that act alone might have the potential to change and fill in the pot holes of the road that many keep loosing their ballance and tripping up and demonstate the correct strol or we can settle for more cuts and bruises as we demonstrate the correct way to fall face first, while trying to save it, on such an important journey together that has enough holes already without us creating more.....everyone has something to offer....everyone.....do the right thing....and show people better than you can tell them.......fratello mio.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 7:38 am » by Wtfwasthat

chuck norris is the only person who can slam a revolving door. lowsix he said you came darn close. he also said get some sleep or he is going to give you a roundhouse kick to the
head.
should have been under your post but lainn got there first.
Last edited by Wtfwasthat on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 7:48 am » by lainn

wtfwasthat wrote:chuck norris is the only person who can slam a revolving door. lowsix he said you came darn close. he also said get some sleep or he is going to give you a roundhouse kick to the
head.

now....wtfwasthat?....lol :D

Writer

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 8:06 am » by Oldgrey

Growth? I have chosen growth! But NO matter what We do, it will never change A Damn thing ,EVER,until we don't have another choice. That day will come, :rtft: ,I just wish people could figure that out before the Chit hits the fan, I can't, that's why I am here. Unless something bad happens to us all, No ,not flu or aids, But global catastrophe , we will Never grow as a race of people unless we put behind all the politics that define our lives..Oh religion , Same God,all !!Same Plane of existence :hugging: Luv u all , let's grow together :owned:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 2:28 pm » by Johnsmith

hesop wrote:the best way to teach is by example. The best way to learn, is by will to effort.
:flop:
:arrow: “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” -- William Arthur Ward

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 4:14 pm » by Drextin

Maybe growth is happening all around you lainn.

What low and hesop did was a beautiful thing. They could have sat back and laughed at all of them over there and never tried to expose any of it. Instead they took it personal. They did not like to see good people with less than stellar judgment get ran over by those cons.

Your friend, your sister.............she was part of that con. Still is. You can't point out the need for growth while protecting the lumberjacks.........hey I like that............

People get confused sometimes. They believe if they can find good in everyone it will make the difference. That has never happened in the history of mankind. Actually more times than not people who always look for the good get taken in by the bad. Usually its a self serving ritual for those who look for the good in people. Its their defense for everything.

How many people do all of us know that fall into the category of looking for the good all the time? Now ask yourself this.............aren't those people always in a perpetual state of being hurt either emotionally or physically by someone?

I say the path to growth is to stop kidding ourselves about certain things and accept that some people are not worth our sympathy or empathy because they abuse it when its given to them.

I'm just not big on the love and light thing. Too much love makes fools and too much light makes one blind.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

PreviousNext