when will we choose growth......?

Initiate

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:19 pm » by lainn

We all are born into this world.....and we all are promised only death. We all share this space....earth...our intersecting point......for whatever we are truly underneath the skin....we know nothing...exept that we simply are......there is more going on throughout all of creation other than what we have chosen to wrap our collective attention and mentalities around here on this planet......more than we will ever know or concieve in our individual lifetimes. ....i think to civilizations that have been here before and to what a few have left behind because i some point recognition was given to the recycling of life.....what are WE going to contribute.....a digital age has allowed us a chamber of which to progress with the quickness on our side......i look into this screen and understand that we are all communicating with a physical schematic to telepathic capability.....all your words are thoughts.....shared between distances.....distance has been exited out of the equation of communication.....now that we have it.....what are we choosing to do with it?.....yes .....there will always be moments when thoughts will conflict.....visuals contested...and walls of fire faced and walked through.....labels thrown out and castaways created through commradary.......we see...we feel ....we know what works against us.....whyu do we choose to make it appplication.......it questions what the endevor is.......
All of you experience a different life .....all....come to pages of understandings......shared, disected, accepted and refused are just a few of the chemical components to what creates OUR wall of fire....things must be burnt away.....there is no love without pain....no creation with chaos and destruction.....from planetary, star, solar systems to egos, emotions......we must change our vission....some are meant to wipe away clouds of doubt.....some are intent on creating more clouds to replace......but...both exist simbiotically ignorant of the importance of the other ......yesterdays garden was full of weeds that visually inspired loathing of their precence and conditioned responce to pluck them out because of the disruption to the imagination of perfection of the garden.....there are many roads that lead to the garden.....many....trouble is expectation when the roads cross at the intersecting points.....and here we are....in front of a garden of knowledge....and gates will remain close because we have, throughout our individual journeys to get here, have not chosen selflessness over selfishness to the possibility that all have a place inside...

How can we grow?...........what are the ingredience....the applications?.....what must we burn away individually?......what must be burnt away collectively?.......i can see cleary what the reward is if we don't succeed......but....what is the reward if we do?..... why is that not the focus of humanity......why are we settling for the darkness of the suffering sleep.......do you feel as if we're helping each other if we continue in this way.....or are we content with facing demise....a short time ago...everyone was telling the other to AWAKEN......now we are at the point where we're reminding each other to stay awake......sleep deprivation has its effect on collective as well.......recognizing any symptoms of late?.......instead of creating list because of symptoms....why not create a list of the symptoms themselves.....it may be a seed to an intented choice to grow......it is more difficult than the very easy bashing and that should be enough reason to challenge ourselves.....

I beleive, inside of us, is embeded a warrior race.....the war torn condition of our created external worl is merely a reflection of whats occuring internally.....i beleive we have a choice in applying the change...what can you contribute to the makeup of that choice

Respect adressed to all you great entities...

L.
Last edited by lainn on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:39 pm » by Winehippie

lainn wrote:
I beleive, inside of us, is embeded a warrior race.....the war torn condition of our created external worl is merely a reflection of whats occuring internally.....i beleive we have a choice in applying the change...what can you contribute to the makeup of that choice

Respect adressed to all you great entities...

L.

hi, lainn...

we must pay attention to our choices, yes
we make them every moment of every hour of every day
every time we make a choice of what to do, how to be, how to react, we choose a path and set energy into motion, creating repercussions

more importantly is to take responsibility for those choices...
it's the only way to make a "better" one next time

my definition of "better" choice?
one which includes, but is not limited to, some basic spiritual/philosophical principles, i.e.,
* does no harm
* leaves things better than how you found them
* focuses on intention
* approaches from love rather than fear
* recognizes when ego is involved
* leans more toward service to others than service to self

practice makes the whole choice making process easier...

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:58 pm » by Lowsix

There has been lots of growth here.

Just as a seed breaks its pod, a chick breaks its shell,
and a green shoot breaks the earth..growth is everywhere...breaking things.

And among that growth MUST be a commitment to the defence of the innocent, and those seeking 'god' and the truth...and lest you misunderstand what that smurf thread is about, it is not about attack, it is about defend.

Defence of those curious and innocent in wonder, looking for answers to be POUNCED upon from the weeds along the road, to be led astray, to be made fearful, to take advantage, and to manipulate.

Dont mistake my protective rage for anything less than that. It comes froma source of love, regardless how ive been painted..regardless what number of four letter words i use, regardless of my personal rage..

I DO hope that over the time you were here, that you saw the caring attempts (sincere ones i might add, despite the opposite claims) to help a certain member overcome her fear of the universe in which she was placed..where we ALL have the right to play and explore.. Fear placed into her by others seeking to manipulate and deceive, in order to secure a higher place in her mind..a false spirituality...one based on deception.

People of the LIE.

I will do battle, and bring Blood when i see the weak being bullied, lied to, and most importantly Being Made to FEAR..by use of the lie..and if you have any wisdom, and i feel you do..then you know what i mean by this...

This person, who i initially cared greatly for, has said some satanic things about me, and my nature..and while it shouldnt concern me, it does, because the many hours i wasted attempting to give that person a glimpse at the possiblity of the strength her own faith could afford against the 'forces of the dark' she referenced so often..

Forces she is now ascribing to me.
Lainn if you read any thread in which we had contact, you SAW the concern i had, and the attempts i made to show the deception being placed upon her by small people who had not a SHRED of care for what their planted fear did to this person. It has CONSUMED her..

Ah, but now..despite my true caring...I am A Trickster, worthy of being named 666, i come to her in her dreams to bar her way to "the Door", I am stalking her, i am waiting to come to her house to do her physical harm, and I am a liar and worse of all, a demon. Lainn do you understand the hurt in having to endure accusations on that level? After how i really felt concern and protectiveness for that person.... Do you really?

Does this accord with your vision of me and my motives?
If it does, then i have failed...and should stop fighting..

We are growing yes, but in the interest of what you have termed "Light and Dark" we are also at war..I AM ANGRY AND I AM AT WAR.Im at war for love..you DO get that right? This isnt an ego battle for me, or a name calling fest...(although in weakness i have been brought low by it to a degree myeslf..ill admit) But if you know why, truly know why im angry, then you see the place for it..the meek are in no position to do battle, and to show the way to a personal faith that can crush "the alien greys that stand in our way to steal our souls and spy on us, or the angels claiming they are here to destroy us"..and that nonsense is the belief i am at war with..and the people that carry The Liars Banner to ME..asking for a fight...

Thats NOT the story, and its not the truth..
and i will not stand for it on my watch...

ps nice to see you again!

And as for some of the goofy threads you may find upon your return..simply blowing off steam..nothing more, nothing less, nothing harmful..mostly playful (despite appearances) and a healthy way to let it off into cyberland instead of letting it pollute us in our daily, real lives...just know that.. :)
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 am » by Clawspiracy

* does no harm
* leaves things better than how you found them
* focuses on intention
* approaches from love rather than fear
* recognizes when ego is involved
* leans more toward service to others than service to self

Words to live by, for sure.

@ Low

Maybe it is time to put down the gun and let time do what it does. Everyone who knows knows and can see for themselves. You did your part. I'm only saying this because, brother, your pain and anger on the subject seems to be getting the better of you. You know I don't go and spout my mouth for nothing. I've just noticed the effect it has had on you.

You might be feeding it.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 4:10 am » by Ph0enix

After we're done with pain...

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 4:13 am » by Lowsix

I got a feeling that if you found people trying to crawl around the insides of your computer to get personal and provate information with which to HURT you with possibly online, or possbily in real life.., youd understand me better on the issue....

How would you feel about the issue if that skynet was sending people your ss#, your medical records, your home phone number, keylogging everything you typed and sending all that stuff to someone whos online, pretending to be an ANGEL..to deceive your child or wife, by making her think they had psychic abilities? Would it then be some abstract vague obsession of some angry guy like me on the net? Or would an aggressive educational campaign be a defence against something evil?..and does time heal the damage that could have been done with that personal information if used against someone you loved?

ON TOP of the thousands of caring words I poured out for rabbit
to have her say the shit shes been saying.

Love and light is only half the story...and time is a marginally effective weapon, when it comes to human trust, and love and faith in something more powerful than ego...
Those things require a violent defence..sorry thats my position..

and the ONLY reason ive been reiterating it, is not for my own continued obsession with it, but for clarification on new or returning members on an issue that is buried 60 pages deep..

And all I did was strike a Gong..im not in control of how long that tone resonates with people.. harmonics..as it were..

there have been more a couple of people who have come forward to say that they experiencd that firsthand, or that they wondred how they knew certain information. If it was a 'dead' issue, it wouldnt have lasted for 60 pages...

First Causes bro..first causes..
thx for your caring imput as well..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 am » by Ph0enix

if your connecting your computer to the internet, and something happens to electricute you just after you connect to the internet... will you live forever as a web presence???

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 4:44 am » by Lowsix

as long as i get me one of them Tron Cycles..its all good baby...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 4:46 am » by Ph0enix

LowSix wrote:as long as i get me one of them Tron Cycles..its all good baby...

Lawnmower Man :mrcool:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 5:06 am » by Johnsmith

LowSix wrote:I will do battle, and bring Blood when i see the weak being bullied, lied to, and most importantly Being Made to FEAR..by use of the lie..and if you have any wisdom, and i feel you do..then you know what i mean by this...
One could just help making the weak stronger, so they can take care of themselves.

Next