When will you say no more money to Islamic countries?

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 pm » by Eliakim

dragonlady8 wrote:@eliakim,I have been reading quite alot of your postings in the last few weeks,and I must say you have seemed to have mellowed,(maybe to seem to fit in?) ...anyway .. I have a weird vibe from you .Your not what you present here to us, :twisted: why dont you just be your true self and tell the truth? I'll listen...really

I am always mellow, calm and peaceful, although at times grace is under pressure. No, I do not try to fit it in with anyone, anywhere. I am a free spirit that cannot be confined, I am who I am, divine love in manifestation on the earth plane.

:sunny:

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:25 pm » by Buffendoff

As a Muslim I should not smash this in your spoiled western faces, but Israel is not on welfare from USA, are you out of your mind!

You want a list of income made from Jews all over the world!
Patents/scientific articles/degrees/groundbreaking inventions, I feel you are happy with Arabs as long as we are non competive!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:27 pm » by Flecktarn

eliakim wrote:Everyone in the West should be asking themselves why are the West funding Islamic countries when many Islamic countries are oil rich from your dollars and pounds already.

Let Islam fund its own countries that it has kept in the backwaters.

Did you ever get the feeling that you are paying double for your use of oil?

then also STOP FUNDING ISRAELS WARMONGERING
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:28 pm » by Opiwan

Got to ask you eliakim. You always present yourself as God or some sort of keeper of ancient wisdom. What is your purpose for all these posts you make? Are you hoping to convert people? If so, how do you plan on doing that? Where will you tell them to go? Are you the teacher, the prophet?

When you post, as you just have, it sounds like you are taking a position of "nanny-nanny-boo-boo, I'm going to heaven and to hell with you-hoo, blessed ones".

I don't get you at all.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:30 pm » by Eliakim

cornbread714 wrote:
eliakim wrote: whatever happens to Israel will happen to the rest of the world

I will respond to this tired old platitude by saying: "Okay then, Israel, wake the fuck up!"

They have.

This wasn't written by an Israeli. However, it is perfectly written.

UN condemns Israel first, investigates later
June 5, 2010

By Rex Murphy

I don’t suppose the world needs to remember Rwanda to note how sluggish in the face of imminent horror the United Nations is and can be. If that is not a sufficient cue, we could bring in other examples of areas of great threat or immiseration or both: Darfur, Tibet, Chechnya, North Korea, Zimbabwe, the Congo or Iran. On these the UN has the patience of a stone but only some of its energy.

But torpid as is its nature, and comatose as are its eternal deliberations, on one subject, and toward one state, the United Nations acquires a strange and uniquely transformative power. Bring Israel under its gaze and the diplomatic sloths at UN headquarters morph into the swiftest of gazelles. From lotus-eaters to adrenalin junkies in the twinkling of an eye. Quite amazing, really.

So naturally when the debacle over the so-called “freedom flotilla” — news media should be wary of letting activists choose the names of things — roared into the headlines, the UN reacted at the diplomatic equivalent of the speed of light. The Security Council issued its “condemnation,” and in a wonderful reversal of cause and effect also called for an investigation into what it had “condemned.” And the cruellest joke on the planet, what the UN with unbounded irony refers to as its Human Rights Council, issued, as unfailingly in every previous international incident involving Israel it has, a condemnation as well.

If the flotilla’s real purpose was to bring aid, then merely by complying with Israel’s request to dock at Ashdod — as five of the ships did, with no blood shed and no international headlines — the supplies on the sixth ship would now be in Gaza. In reality, it was exercise in early 21st century propaganda on the battlefield of world opinion. Its only purpose was to challenge and delegitimize Israel’s blockade of ships travelling to Gaza — a blockade, as too many news reports fail to emphasize, which up until this “incident” was also being maintained by Egypt. That the Egyptian government, until a few days ago, mirrored in its actions Israel’s concerns about what might get shipped into Hamas is the only real obstruction in the otherwise perfectly concentrated anti-Israel narrative.

As to the “peace activists” on that sixth ship, the ones who received the Israeli soldiers boarding the ship with bats, pipes, knives and chains — well, the video footage of the moments preceding the boarding and the boarding itself will make most rational people review their understanding of peace and activism and some of the organizations that fly the flags of these conveniently fungible designations.

Any real investigation of the flotilla will not confine itself to the boarding, but include an equally scrupulous inquiry into the origins of some of its actors, its unstated as well as it stated aims, and the facility and speed with which it revved up the engine of international protest against Israel. It seemed like half the world took to the streets in less than half a day.

This was but one installment in the long and continuous campaign to isolate Israel, and to turn that state in the eyes of international opinion into a pariah, to erode its legitimacy and to break its will. You’ve seen the branding. Apartheid Israel. Israel is the worst thing to happens to Jews since the Holocaust. Racist Israel. Imperialist Israel.

The campaign has been remarkably successful, which is much to Israel’s woe and may be to the world’s woe as well. There are far larger, more egregious causes for the world’s attention than the episode off Gaza last Sunday, greater threats and deeper anxieties. But it is truly worth remarking that when Israel is in the dock, protest rage goes epidemic. To use that vile term so often recently turned upon Israel when it acts in its self-defence, the response is extravagantly “disproportionate.”

I truly do not know why this is so. Israel is a sanctuary state established after one almost successful attempt just two generations ago to rid all the world of Jews. And Israel is now in the shadow of a fundamentalist, ferociously anti-Israel theocracy which is about to equip itself with nuclear weapons. Perhaps, alas, under the threat of a second attempt.

Yet somehow Israel is the rogue, the barbarian nation, the only state on earth that can energize the professionally lethargic diplomats in the great tower of hypocrisy on the East River. Strange and dangerous times.

Rex Murphy offers commentary weekly on Canada's leading TV and radio stations.

:hugging:

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:30 pm » by Buffendoff

Not sure who is to be most offended of Jews/Arabs, but this polarisation of Israel is gonna backfire on someone sooner or later.

Want to boycott Israel?, you will hurt yourself in your protected world far more.
Who will suffer?, poor hardworking Semites.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:33 pm » by Opiwan

flecktarn wrote:
eliakim wrote:Everyone in the West should be asking themselves why are the West funding Islamic countries when many Islamic countries are oil rich from your dollars and pounds already.

Stop funding terrorists nations. Even if the Muslims were run over Israel, they wouldn't stop there. Hell, look at what their attempting in Europe, and the reason why they are getting away with it is political correctness lilly livered liberal cray me a fucking river bullshit. Stand up to those fucks and the media and girls like you bitch like you're on the rag.

I can't wait for you to have to bend over and take it up the ass to sharia law, then maybe you'll understand. Until then keep drinking that good stuff!

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 pm » by Buffendoff

I sometimes wonder if some of you warmongers, that just can´t wait to see Israel whipped need a piece of the real world.

Muslims do not need your help, you chickens will run in all directions if hell breakes loose.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:42 pm » by Buffendoff

In fact Opiwan do have respect in the real Muslim future, it´s the bedpissers that will be sorry.
I´m a bit to honest here, but nobody will remember this anyway, so I´ll spit it out.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:44 pm » by Flecktarn

opiwan wrote:
flecktarn wrote:

Stop funding terrorists nations. Even if the Muslims were run over Israel, they wouldn't stop there. Hell, look at what their attempting in Europe, and the reason why they are getting away with it is political correctness lilly livered liberal cray me a fucking river bullshit. Stand up to those fucks and the media and girls like you bitch like you're on the rag.

I can't wait for you to have to bend over and take it up the ass to sharia law, then maybe you'll understand. Until then keep drinking that good stuff!

you still a homo fuck wit ,what makes you so retarded ive fought in iraq afganistan northern ireland and bosnia what the fuck have you done apart from be a totaly ill imformed prick ,you dont have a clue about real life outside of your mums house
ImageImage

PreviousNext