When will you say no more money to Islamic countries?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 9:24 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:50 pm » by Opiwan


flecktarn wrote:you still a homo fuck wit ,what makes you so retarded ive fought in iraq afganistan northern ireland and bosnia what the fuck have you done apart from be a totaly ill imformed prick ,you dont have a clue about real life outside of your mums house


Fuck you camel toe you haven't done a damn thing. You're a lying bag of shit. I guess you served in the Civil and Revolutionary wars too ass fuck.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 pm » by Flecktarn


opiwan wrote:
flecktarn wrote:you still a homo fuck wit ,what makes you so retarded ive fought in iraq afganistan northern ireland and bosnia what the fuck have you done apart from be a totaly ill imformed prick ,you dont have a clue about real life outside of your mums house


Fuck you camel toe you haven't done a damn thing. You're a lying bag of shit. I guess you served in the Civil and Revolutionary wars too ass fuck.

your so retarded that must explain your total lack of intelligence ,,you like the ass fuck ,did your daddy treat you rough ,you a loser who lives with his mum and cant get a girl /boy friend/ job because you handicap restricts your ability to interact with adults :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:58 pm » by Buffendoff


He can do some jihad for us, then we get some use of his primitive mind.
You are guilty of killing some young innocent Muslims too I suppose!

And you want to level your deeds with your narrowminded words!
No Muslim respects hooligans like you, please tell confess your deeds, and i´ll forward them to Muhammed.

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 pm » by Buffendoff


He spit on spirits like you flec, but one day you will improve I guess.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 9:24 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 pm » by Opiwan


flecktarn wrote:your so retarded that must explain your total lack of intelligence ,,you like the ass fuck ,did your daddy treat you rough ,you a loser who lives with his mum and cant get a girl /boy friend/ job because you handicap restricts your ability to interact with adults :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



You got me good General.

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4805
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:02 pm » by sockpuppet


buffendoff wrote:He spit on spirits like you flec, but one day you will improve I guess.



Typical.
Skype: nnboogies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Writer
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:43 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:05 pm » by Themastermind


mep630 wrote:more like why are we giving Israel so much money when all they do is NAZI shit.


You hit the nail on the head my friend

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 pm » by Flecktarn


buffendoff wrote:He can do some jihad for us, then we get some use of his primitive mind.
You are guilty of killing some young innocent Muslims too I suppose!

And you want to level your deeds with your narrowminded words!
No Muslim respects hooligans like you, please tell confess your deeds, and i´ll forward them to Muhammed.

your on,,, my minds so primitive ,ill start with opiwank ,,yes im bad and done bad things and i have to live with that ,but atleast i have not spent my life behind a computer talking about putting the world right ,and in bosnia we supported the muslims against the serbs so muhammed knows of my work :flop:
narrowminded words are sometimes needed as you well know
ImageImage

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 pm » by Buffendoff


If you do your homework instead of whanking, you would know we do not give them anything.

Any Muslim that study know this, so relax.

Writer
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:43 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 pm » by Themastermind


eliakim wrote:Everyone in the West should be asking themselves why are the West funding Islamic countries when many Islamic countries are oil rich from your dollars and pounds already.

Let Islam fund its own countries that it has kept in the backwaters.

Did you ever get the feeling that you are paying double for your use of oil?


The West isn't funding Islamic countries, it's called manipulating

Which Islamic countries are oil rich, oh you mean Saudi Arabia who have sold out to their American puppet masters?


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook