When will you say no more money to Islamic countries?

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:50 pm » by Opiwan

flecktarn wrote:you still a homo fuck wit ,what makes you so retarded ive fought in iraq afganistan northern ireland and bosnia what the fuck have you done apart from be a totaly ill imformed prick ,you dont have a clue about real life outside of your mums house

Fuck you camel toe you haven't done a damn thing. You're a lying bag of shit. I guess you served in the Civil and Revolutionary wars too ass fuck.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 pm » by Flecktarn

opiwan wrote:
flecktarn wrote:you still a homo fuck wit ,what makes you so retarded ive fought in iraq afganistan northern ireland and bosnia what the fuck have you done apart from be a totaly ill imformed prick ,you dont have a clue about real life outside of your mums house

Fuck you camel toe you haven't done a damn thing. You're a lying bag of shit. I guess you served in the Civil and Revolutionary wars too ass fuck.

your so retarded that must explain your total lack of intelligence ,,you like the ass fuck ,did your daddy treat you rough ,you a loser who lives with his mum and cant get a girl /boy friend/ job because you handicap restricts your ability to interact with adults :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:58 pm » by Buffendoff

He can do some jihad for us, then we get some use of his primitive mind.
You are guilty of killing some young innocent Muslims too I suppose!

And you want to level your deeds with your narrowminded words!
No Muslim respects hooligans like you, please tell confess your deeds, and i´ll forward them to Muhammed.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 pm » by Buffendoff

He spit on spirits like you flec, but one day you will improve I guess.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 pm » by Opiwan

flecktarn wrote:your so retarded that must explain your total lack of intelligence ,,you like the ass fuck ,did your daddy treat you rough ,you a loser who lives with his mum and cant get a girl /boy friend/ job because you handicap restricts your ability to interact with adults :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got me good General.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:02 pm » by sockpuppet

buffendoff wrote:He spit on spirits like you flec, but one day you will improve I guess.

Typical.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Writer

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:05 pm » by Themastermind

mep630 wrote:more like why are we giving Israel so much money when all they do is NAZI shit.

You hit the nail on the head my friend

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 pm » by Flecktarn

buffendoff wrote:He can do some jihad for us, then we get some use of his primitive mind.
You are guilty of killing some young innocent Muslims too I suppose!

And you want to level your deeds with your narrowminded words!
No Muslim respects hooligans like you, please tell confess your deeds, and i´ll forward them to Muhammed.

your on,,, my minds so primitive ,ill start with opiwank ,,yes im bad and done bad things and i have to live with that ,but atleast i have not spent my life behind a computer talking about putting the world right ,and in bosnia we supported the muslims against the serbs so muhammed knows of my work :flop:
narrowminded words are sometimes needed as you well know
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 pm » by Buffendoff

If you do your homework instead of whanking, you would know we do not give them anything.

Any Muslim that study know this, so relax.

Writer

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 pm » by Themastermind

eliakim wrote:Everyone in the West should be asking themselves why are the West funding Islamic countries when many Islamic countries are oil rich from your dollars and pounds already.

Let Islam fund its own countries that it has kept in the backwaters.

Did you ever get the feeling that you are paying double for your use of oil?

The West isn't funding Islamic countries, it's called manipulating

Which Islamic countries are oil rich, oh you mean Saudi Arabia who have sold out to their American puppet masters?

PreviousNext