When will you say no more money to Islamic countries?

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:13 pm » by Buffendoff


You made a fucking mess out of it all, but this is bygons.
Serbia is slowly recovering from your abuse, so is Kroatia.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:14 pm » by Flecktarn


opiwan wrote:
flecktarn wrote:your so retarded that must explain your total lack of intelligence ,,you like the ass fuck ,did your daddy treat you rough ,you a loser who lives with his mum and cant get a girl /boy friend/ job because you handicap restricts your ability to interact with adults :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



You got me good General.

Image

you look like your mum ,i would say you look like your dad ,if only you knew who he was ,do you find it hard to type with one hand whilst wanking over you dog ,,,,once a loser always a loser ,whats the matter shit you daiper again ,i expect you got shit all over your cock again but you use to that after sticking it up the dogs ass
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:18 pm » by Flecktarn


buffendoff wrote:You made a fucking mess out of it all, but this is bygons.
Serbia is slowly recovering from your abuse, so is Kroatia.

i cant take credit for it all ,perhaps if everyone in the reagon acted like adults nato would not of had to come and sort it out ,and also lots of brits helped out the croatians ,,but i guess you didnt need that help either or the money that was given to them ,,,double standards
ImageImage

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:19 pm » by Buffendoff


You are able to do yourself with humor, I´ll give you that.

But just to rub your UN pride in your ass.
http://www.selahattinsevi.com/tr/portfo ... menu_div=1

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4805
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:21 pm » by sockpuppet


buffendoff wrote:You made a fucking mess out of it all, but this is bygons.
Serbia is slowly recovering from your abuse, so is Kroatia.



Sanaafir.
Skype: nnboogies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:21 pm » by Buffendoff


Among Muslims this will never be forgotten..........

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:24 pm » by Buffendoff


Please eksplain yourself better Sock!

I´m not 2 Muslims.

Writer
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:43 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:25 pm » by Themastermind


eliakim wrote:
mep630 wrote:more like why are we giving Israel so much money when all they do is NAZI shit.


Well I agree. Israel should be financially self-sufficient by now. However, I do not agree with the rest of your sentiments because Israel is the front line of the West, and whatever happens to Israel will happen to the rest of the world. So best you all start waking up to what the world is facing, because humanity have never ever faced anything like it in the history of creation.

Its a well known fact that the US likes to have outposts all over the world and that is what many are paying for.


Israel is not the front line of the West because they don't play ball with the rest.

They are self centred, secular and are receiving vast amounts of American tax payers money for nothing in return. Illegally occupying Palestinian land given to them by the British after the break up of the Ottoman Empire. They have no intention of making peace with the Palestinians instead they play the victim and use terrorism as an excuse to cause more bloodshed, spreading propaganda to justify their actions.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:28 pm » by Flecktarn


buffendoff wrote:You are able to do yourself with humor, I´ll give you that.

But just to rub your UN pride in your ass.
http://www.selahattinsevi.com/tr/portfo ... menu_div=1

im not proud of the un its a corrupt outdated orginsation ,we all chose to do things in life i chose the military ,and during this time ive seen suffering on a huge scale and could not do anything about it due to politicians pulling strings to better themselves and not the people ,,,,i try to look at everyone as a equal human being of the world ,i dont care about any religion just people were ever there from or what ever colour if the world could talk like adults then what a better place it would be
ImageImage

Initiate
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 pm » by Buffendoff


Hey! Flec you just gained my respect :sunny:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook