When will you say no more money to Islamic countries?

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 11:40 pm » by Flecktarn

buffendoff wrote:Hey! Flec you just gained my respect :sunny:

:sunny: :hugging: your ok by me i dont hold a grudge,i do like a good argument ,but its all forgotten in no time :flop:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 12:07 am » by Buffendoff

I do wish life was more easy, I´m sure you understand Serbs as they feel today.
Kroatia is a jewel out of this shit, but many other states feel raped.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 12:20 am » by Flecktarn

buffendoff wrote:I do wish life was more easy, I´m sure you understand Serbs as they feel today.
Kroatia is a jewel out of this shit, but many other states feel raped.

the country was torn apart by pointless war ,friends and neighbours hateing each other ,and after everything ive seen in life i hate war ,its pointless it solves nouthing all it dose is breed more hate ,it like the situation with israel now ,they did what they did to provoke conflict so everyone starts fighting and killing each other ,but the people who caused the trouble just sit back and watch while sending good people to there deaths ,,,this has got to stop for the benifit of the planet and humanity ,its like ive said to other people on here if they need help and i able to help them no matter what religion or colour or country there from i would try my best to help them ,,,time for wars to stop :sunny: :sunny:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 12:32 am » by Buffendoff

I agree with most of your statements, but the latest conflict with Israel is just sad.
The last man on the rope saved his mates, but the fuckheads that planned it all should hang.

The other shitheads on the 1 ship should be left alone with some of my friends in a ring.
In fact 1 friend of mine would do, he is able to break all of their bones if given a bit of space.

I´m almost thinking they did this on purpose!
Send in victims to be slaughterd.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 12:39 am » by Buffendoff

If you ever seen raw force with untrained idiots, 9 lives would have been spared.
The one I repect is the last one, he just acted with pure talent.

Kung Fu is not your weapons, it´s your mind, and the state of it.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 10:52 am » by Eliakim

buffendoff wrote:Not sure who is to be most offended of Jews/Arabs, but this polarisation of Israel is gonna backfire on someone sooner or later.

Want to boycott Israel?, you will hurt yourself in your protected world far more.
Who will suffer?, poor hardworking Semites.

The voice of reason.

This is brilliant.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 am » by Buffendoff

Hilarious :banana:

Communists want to drag us all into the same mud, wait 5 years for a trabant, and stagnate.
Modern Muslims piss on the mix of liberals/uneducated Muslims that are raped by stalinist sosiopats.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 11:20 am » by Buffendoff

Like the freedom flottilla, an disgrace to all thinking Muslims.
If not for the treehuggers 9 lives would have a future with kids/family.

They will not rest trust me, as long as there is young innocent Muslim blood to fire up.
These monsters hide in a corner to observe the bloody consequences of their little kick in life.

Previous