When will you say no more money to Islamic countries?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 2:10 am » by Eliakim


Everyone in the West should be asking themselves why are the West funding Islamic countries when many Islamic countries are oil rich from your dollars and pounds already.

Let Islam fund its own countries that it has kept in the backwaters.

Did you ever get the feeling that you are paying double for your use of oil?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:16 am » by Mep630


more like why are we giving Israel so much money when all they do is NAZI shit.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Writer
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:31 am

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 am » by Cue420


mep630 is even more right

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:39 am » by Eliakim


mep630 wrote:more like why are we giving Israel so much money when all they do is NAZI shit.


Well I agree. Israel should be financially self-sufficient by now. However, I do not agree with the rest of your sentiments because Israel is the front line of the West, and whatever happens to Israel will happen to the rest of the world. So best you all start waking up to what the world is facing, because humanity have never ever faced anything like it in the history of creation.

Its a well known fact that the US likes to have outposts all over the world and that is what many are paying for.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:43 am » by Eliakim


cue420 wrote:mep630 is even more right


Two wrongs don't make a right.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:47 am » by Cornbread714


eliakim wrote: whatever happens to Israel will happen to the rest of the world


I will respond to this tired old platitude by saying: "Okay then, Israel, wake the fuck up!"
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4805
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 3:56 am » by sockpuppet


Because without the sale of oil, the West can't keep Arab puppets in power.
Skype: nnboogies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:57 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 am » by Dragonlady8


@eliakim,I have been reading quite alot of your postings in the last few weeks,and I must say you have seemed to have mellowed,(maybe to seem to fit in?) ...anyway .. I have a weird vibe from you .Your not what you present here to us, :twisted: why dont you just be your true self and tell the truth? I'll listen...really
Dogs never lie.............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 4:30 am » by Mep630


eliakim wrote:
mep630 wrote:more like why are we giving Israel so much money when all they do is NAZI shit.


Well I agree. Israel should be financially self-sufficient by now. However, I do not agree with the rest of your sentiments because Israel is the front line of the West, and whatever happens to Israel will happen to the rest of the world. So best you all start waking up to what the world is facing, because humanity have never ever faced anything like it in the history of creation.

Its a well known fact that the US likes to have outposts all over the world and that is what many are paying for.
The world would be a much better place without Israel around.

I mean look at what you do, actions speak louder then propaganda words.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostTue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm » by Eliakim


mep630 wrote:The world would be a much better place without Israel around.

I mean look at what you do, actions speak louder then propaganda words.


Well many people feel the same way about the USA but that does not mean that I will support their wish.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook