Where are all the female geniuses. ???

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:19 am » by Mozi!!a

Here's the proof: Women more intelligent than men

LONDON: Women now have a higher IQ than men, a new study has revealed . For the first time in IQ testing , psychologists have found that female scores have risen above those of men. Since IQ testing began a century ago, women have been as much as five points behind, leading psychologists to suggest embedded genetic differences.

But that gap has been narrowing in recent years and this year women have moved ahead, according to James Flynn, a world-renowned authority on IQ tests.

"In the last 100 years the IQ scores of both men and women have risen but women's have risen faster ," the Daily Mail quoted Flynn as saying. "This is a consequence of modernity. The complexity of the modern world is making our brains adapt and raising our IQ," he said.

One possible explanation for this change is that women's lives have now become more demanding as they multitask between raising a family and doing a job.
Another reason could be that women have a slightly higher potential intelligence than men but are realizing it only now. Flynn, who will publish his findings in a book, said more data was needed to explain the trend.

"The full effect of modernity on women is only just emerging," he said. He collated IQ examination results from countries in Western Europe and from the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Argentina and Estonia. It showed that in westernised countries the gap in scores between men and women had become minimal. Since the data for making exact comparisons was sparser it could be carried out for only a handful of countries.

It included Australia, where male and female IQs were found to be almost identical. In New Zealand , Estonia and Argentina, women scored marginally more than men. "As the world gets more complex, and living in it demands more abstract thought, so people are adapting," Flynn said. "I suspect that the same trends are happening in Britain, too, although the data is too sparse to be sure," he added.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... ores-women

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 1:25 am » by Fatdogmendoza

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 4:37 am » by Toxic32

I think you have lost the point. it's not about intelligence. it's about creativity. There are a shit load of intelligent women out there and thank God they are there. This is about life changing creations/ideas that change the world.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 12:12 am » by kentrb

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 2:20 am » by Toxic32

Webcat wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:No that's nature. You'l be telling next that women get married in white so they match the kitchen furniture.........Just a joke. I bought up two children by my self. So don't sound so grumpy about it and I made the decision not to bring a succession of women into their lives until they were at least 10 years old.

But isn't 'nature' just genius, only that human's take it all for granted? :think:

I like your decision for the kids, but that must have been hard for stable relationships.

:cheers:

Yes of course it was hard. But I was the father of my children and they were my responsibility and that meant I had to look after them. No matter what. So I devoted my life to bringing them up. Well until they were able to understand that the women I was introducing them too was not there mother. My daughter was two years old when I split I mean (she spilt from me) But shit happens and we have a great life. What a pity people forget their responsibility. She missed out on so much love. And still does..
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 2:25 am » by Constabul

Making The better sandwich?

:peep:

Just kidding

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 2:44 am » by Toxic32

I don't think so.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 4:13 am » by Kinninigan

:look:

here they are....

LMAO!

Galactic Federation Of Light SaLuSa December 10 2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 2:59 pm » by Toxic32

I must have been looking in the wrong place. Just for a laugh before you rip my balls off.

Previous