Where are the aliens (the Gods)?

Initiate

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 1:33 pm » by Blaborde1488

I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE "HELL" THAT WE WERE WARNED OF.
YOU DON'T GET SENT TO HELL, YOU GRADUATE FROM HELL.
THIS IS THE PRISON.
SUICIDE WILL ONLY BRING YOU BACK HERE.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 1:43 pm » by Nickelson

zaff4444 wrote::sheep: instead asking stupid/silly qeustion like where are aliens "lol gods",you should be asking why the fuck people believing propaganda bullshit,unjust wars etc...sorry to tell you your so called imaginitive alien"gods"are a myth,not to say humanoids dont exist in the entire universe,mark my words before 2012 the whole world will be led to believe the deception,but really there be humans of earth saying there are visitors humanoids.

That's not my question now is it.

The questions are simple.

Why was knowledge shared with us?
Why did the knowledge disappear from us and by whom?
How come the knowledge reappeared centuries later?

Some simple questions (not stupid) on which I cannot find any answer.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 1:54 pm » by Mediasorcerer

no!! his question is very valid.why has it been kept from us,we should have free energy by now,but we dont,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 2:00 pm » by Nickelson

aladin wrote:
nickelson wrote:...

What I have a hard time figuring out is, how come the knowledge shared with us in ancient times by the aliens (Gods) strangely disappeared throughout time?
Why is that?

The Greeks knew the Earth wasn't flat al along, long before Columbus "discovered" America.

Where did that knowledge go and more important how was it possible the knowledge disappeared to appear once again century's later?

Did somebody kept it hidden for us humans and who or what was that?

Maybe all knowledge on space traveling for example is starring at us right in the face, but we simply cannot see it, because someone is protecting that knowledge. Just like the knowledge about the Earth being round instead of flat was kept hidden for us? :headscratch:

hmmm - the burning of books are nothing new. There was in the history of mankind have often.

Who opens the eyes to see the notes in certain, dominated by religious mania cultures, one tried to shut oneself off to the "Western" culture and knowledge.

An uneducated people can be better suppressed.

So the world leaders in that time burned the books of knowledge and created religion to suppress the people.

I can live with that idea and I think you are correct on that one.

BUT

Who ever ordered to burn those books, must have been aware of its content and so the true knowledge.

So the knowledge never disappeared and this person had the knowledge to have the absolute power and control over its people, why wasn't it used by this person?

when time (century's) past certain knowledge reappeared; for example: How to make huge massive buildings, how to navigate around the globe through the stars, how to find out the Earth was round, but it was brought out as if it was invented in those days.

We now know that wasn't correct. It was the old "true" knowledge what was kept hidden or strangely disappeared from us that reappeared.

To me the answer of most questions we have lies in this event.

The disappearing of the one and only “true” knowledge given to us by the aliens (Gods) from outer space the star Polaris from Ursae Minoris to be exact like some scientists claim.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 2:23 pm » by whitedeath

Lets say the theory of aliens giving ancient humans knowledge is true, then it could be a case of 'Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day , teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime'

Maybe first they tried to hand us things they deemed were good for us, humans being human made a mess of that. So they tried teaching us ways, again we weren't ready for that. So they decided to let us arrive there on our own.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 2:28 pm » by Disinfoagent007

nickelson wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:we are not responsible enuf to have this knowledge,the last time we had it in atlantis we turned it on each other and sunk an island/continent ,nearly wiped out the world.the few who do have it sold us down the river to get it,now innocents are being abducted/experimented on/tortured and too few have too much power .

Why did they share their knowledge with us in the first place (important knowledge) to abandon us afterwards?

I dont think we are forgotten by them...

There has been 1000´s of years between the big shift´s in our world...I think the big technological boom in the last 100+ years is made by their last big intervention.

Think about it:

First we got fire.

Then we got tools.

Then we got the knowhow to produce metals.

And so on...
quality over quantity

Initiate

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 2:44 pm » by Viewer

I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE "HELL" THAT WE WERE WARNED OF.
YOU DON'T GET SENT TO HELL, YOU GRADUATE FROM HELL.
THIS IS THE PRISON.
SUICIDE WILL ONLY BRING YOU BACK HERE.

Very interesting :think:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm » by Nickelson

Is it possible the aliens (gods) gave us partially their knowledge for us to grow and to become eventually their equal?

And or they gave this knowledge to some kind of people who after that formed a secret society who are behaving as the guardians of this knowledge?
Think of the free masons or the illuminati.

In either way the question remains, where did the knowledge went and why didn't the aliens try to interfere, because the knowledge was meant for us all and not just for a certain group?

Or is it possible this society is ordered by the aliens to share this knowledge partially and to delete the knowledge from our minds to let it in once again century's later?

But what's the point in all that I cannot add up the dots on this one.
This is strange and this needs clarification.

What is still kept hidden from us, what do they know, what we don’t?

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 3:17 pm » by Nickelson

mediasorcerer wrote:no!! his question is very valid.why has it been kept from us,we should have free energy by now,but we dont,

Exactly my point.

What knowledge is still being kept hidden from us and why isn't there any interference from the alien gods.

I found this video on ancient astronauts who were in war (the war of the heavens) and crashed on Mars.
These kind of anomalies can be seen all throughout our solar system.

So they are capable of creating order from chaos, so why don't they interfere and who is keeping knowledge from us.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The aliens (Gods) came from the heavens to guide and teach us and share their knowledge. The stones of Stonehenge for example came from another location miles and miles from the site where they are now. They also are placed in the exact way as the planet orbits in our solar system.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 3:41 pm » by Mediasorcerer

maybe they are interfering in subtle ways already,things could be worse,i think we have all the knowledge in us all already,the trick is to learn how to acces it,its the access that being kept from us,we are directed away from reaching our higher consciousness,wher this knowledge is,once we got this knowledge,we dont need alien craft to go into space,our spirits can,just a matter of learning how, just a thought anyhow.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

PreviousNext