Where are the aliens (the Gods)?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2040
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 pm » by Nickelson


mediasorcerer wrote:maybe they are interfering in subtle ways already,things could be worse,i think we have all the knowledge in us all already,the trick is to learn how to acces it,its the access that being kept from us,we are directed away from reaching our higher consciousness,wher this knowledge is,once we got this knowledge,we dont need alien craft to go into space,our spirits can,just a matter of learning how, just a thought anyhow.


Well must say I like the thought.
We can actually conclude here the Gods were indeed aliens who shared their wisdom with us. I for one really believe that, more than the cryptic descriptions in the holy books, which also leads to that conclusion in my opinion. It all adds up and all comes together. The buildings, the paintings, the locations, the structures throughout the globe the stars surrounding us and the knowledge we once had en we once had forgot.

Someone or something stole that knowledge from us and kept us in the dark for centuries. We were/ are being fooled, played all due to the wrong reasons.

The true knowledge is stored in our DNA and we all share this knowledge. Only someone or something stole the key and the quest is here to seek the key once again.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 4:32 pm » by Mediasorcerer


nickelson wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:maybe they are interfering in subtle ways already,things could be worse,i think we have all the knowledge in us all already,the trick is to learn how to acces it,its the access that being kept from us,we are directed away from reaching our higher consciousness,wher this knowledge is,once we got this knowledge,we dont need alien craft to go into space,our spirits can,just a matter of learning how, just a thought anyhow.


Well must say I like the thought.
We can actually conclude here the Gods were indeed aliens who shared their wisdom with us. I for one really believe that, more than the cryptic descriptions in the holy books, which also leads to that conclusion in my opinion. It all adds up and all comes together. The buildings, the paintings, the locations, the structures throughout the globe the stars surrounding us and the knowledge we once had en we once had forgot.

Someone or something stole that knowledge from us and kept us in the dark for centuries. We were/ are being fooled, played all due to the wrong reasons.

The true knowledge is stored in our DNA and we all share this knowledge. Only someone or something stole the key and the quest is here to seek the key once again.

exactly,the chakras provide the means to go out of your physical body,7 main cakras,plus the minor ones,up the ladder[jacobs ladder?] and out the crown,into the astral plane,but with all the distraction,all the demonising of non christian religion or teachings,like american indian,and indian,now only few know how,or few have the courage,determination to try,the tree of life,its our birthright to investigate our higher consciousness,a big job tho,how distracting is just surviving,the gods were once us,and we are them,or part of,they feel responsible for us ,they had a hand in creating us,maybe they will come back,or show themselves again,if you ask for the right reasons ,they could to you,anytime,or me,why not,perhaps they are angels like us but more spiritually evloved[some anyway]some might see us a s cattle to eat or steal energy from,i once had a dream where a giant blue being came to me,i asked it ,what are angels,and it said to me,we are all angels,everyone on earth,makes you wonder,good post nicholoson,got me thinking buddy,thats a good thing is it not,heres to our higher consciousness,the 1000 petalled flower as they say :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2040
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 5:01 pm » by Nickelson


mediasorcerer wrote:exactly,the chakras provide the means to go out of your physical body,7 main cakras,plus the minor ones,up the ladder[jacobs ladder?] and out the crown,into the astral plane,but with all the distraction,all the demonising of non christian religion or teachings,like american indian,and indian,now only few know how,or few have the courage,determination to try,the tree of life,its our birthright to investigate our higher consciousness,a big job tho,how distracting is just surviving,the gods were once us,and we are them,or part of,they feel responsible for us ,they had a hand in creating us,maybe they will come back,or show themselves again,if you ask for the right reasons ,they could to you,anytime,or me,why not,perhaps they are angels like us but more spiritually evloved[some anyway]some might see us a s cattle to eat or steal energy from,i once had a dream where a giant blue being came to me,i asked it ,what are angels,and it said to me,we are all angels,everyone on earth,makes you wonder,good post nicholoson,got me thinking buddy,thats a good thing is it not,heres to our higher consciousness,the 1000 petalled flower as they say :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:


Glad to see we are somewhat on the same level here. It’s all about figuring out what is real and what is not.

It's just a bloody shame so few of us are willing or at least trying to connect the real dots around here and threads like this one and lots of other go to waste.

Alien life is all around us, we just need to open up our eyes and minds to see them. The evidence is lying all over our planet, the Moon, Mars, the whole solar system is crowded with evidence.

Some are just scared and really enjoy the life given upon them and are not willing to look further then their “common sense”. They are not willing to investigate, question and research the live of their own. The life’s we were given together with the "true" knowledge.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3137
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 2:14 pm » by Svaha


The ancient people were not separated from 'God' or nature like 'we' are.
The many Gods that we think they had were expressions of the laws of nature and just like the buildings it's not only the form that counts. In fact, the form is only the surface of the whole meaning.
At some point in time all this knowledge was lost, humankind separated from nature, separated from Self. But even today, at the bottom of the pit, it is possible to restore the balance inside, to experience and not only think.
There are many ways to travel without technical devices, the chakras have nothing to do with this.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2040
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 3:10 pm » by Nickelson


drabbit wrote:nickelson your first post is screaming SMURF
they claim to be the alien gods.
they have been here and glp and other sites they say they are human looking and work for the government. and they are going to blow your ass to hell fire death and everyone else ass to hell fire death SOON. yes lots of fire death... they hate each and every single one of us... but they say the first thing they were taught was LOVE...
I say, they know nothing of love!
so if you are waiting for these evil government alien gods.. they are here they said they are buzzing around the sun right now the hole world can see them.

btw see aladins comment below?
the smurfs have talked about a harvest
and the hidden_hand has talked about an harvest

how many evil groups out there want to fucking harvest our souls?
its fucking insane I tell you!


quote by aladin
... do not be so impatient :mrgreen:
... they will come back. At harvest time ...

Matthew 13:30 New American Standard Bible (© 1995)
'Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn."'"

:look: http://bibeltext.com/matthew/13-30.htm




oh and for the record not that anyone cares im just gunna toss this out there
I do not believe in GODS with an 'S'
I believe in one GOD thats it... not more then one........

just one GOD one like no other and no look a likes no one can compare...

end of story


O.k. you've got me worried now. So you are claiming the Gods or Aliens or God what ever you want to call it who shared their wisdom with us in ancient times are now here on DTV, GLP and many other sites???

If that's true I must say you're nuts to think an advanced intelligent alien life form is on an Earth like internet forum to fool us around.

I hope for your mental health I misunderstood your statement.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 4:06 pm » by Kingz


drabbit wrote:hybrids aliens
half human half alien who work for the government
they look just like humans. you could stand near one and you would not know it was one.
but they are not like us they are like super soldiers.
designed for war... they can stay up for days they don't need rest and very strong.
they have been advanced. tweaked.
born in a dish made by scientist who work for the government
no father no mother and they have god like powers.
but they are NOT gods...

here is one find it and talk to it.
there are more they are here every day watching.

PS
you are aware they can grow body parts in a dish right?



xxsparklexx wrote:The Internet : Where religions come to die... and new cults rise from their ashes.

The Internet : Where you'll always find someone who agrees with you, no matter what your opinion is.

The Internet... such a fascinating mirror on humanity.

If aliens were able to log on to the human internet, do you think they'd still want to get to know us ?
Picture an alien posting his first message on DTV : "Hello, I am from Sirius." , followed by 17 pages of LMFAO, pictures of ORLY owls, lolcats and overly obese women, NWO-scumbag rants and religious flame-wars.
Would you sift trough the crap, take the insults and spend way too much time trying to eplain your intention... or would you start looking for another interesting place in the vast universe ? :think:

What if we somehow were able to log on into an alien internet...
Would it be something very different from ours ? Or am I just thinking too human ? :headscratch:



... SO because some people can speak in full sentences it means they are smurfs or some kind of internet-superbot-legion who are hear to fuck with our minds....

In my small opinion I would think that "they" would'nt need a army of superbots with dis/misinformation spreading it around on the internet.... WE are doing it ourselfs... because most people don't mind linguistics anymore at all...

I agree with some of the things sparklee said in that post... it has some possibility's, and for saying it, does that make you a smurf......


Then I could aswell say that you are a delusional unknowing disinformant agent who spreads their own wicked paranoia... because you can not seem to understand these are all just opinions... and opinions come from worldviews, and since we all got a different one.... People will never agree completely with another human being!

Only the fact that you are speaking / thinking from a monotheistic point of view, can in my opinion explain some of the things I just said.... Noones truth is the whole truth, not your god's truth, not your bible's truth, not my truth (that what i'm saying now)...

These are all just thoughts... learn to live within them, instead of fighting them.... be intrigued by the unknown, instead of scared!

Enough ranting.... hope I make at least some sense, wish you lotta luck with your phase ;)
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....
_______________________________________________________________
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11672
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 4:09 pm » by -Marduk-


drabbit wrote:hybrids aliens
half human half alien who work for the government
they look just like humans. you could stand near one and you would not know it was one.
but they are not like us they are like super soldiers.
designed for war... they can stay up for days they don't need rest and very strong.
they have been advanced. tweaked.
born in a dish made by scientist who work for the government
no father no mother and they have god like powers.
but they are NOT gods...

here is one find it and talk to it.
there are more they are here every day watching.

PS
you are aware they can grow body parts in a dish right?



Upload to Disclose.tv

Image
______________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 4:14 pm » by Kingz


drabbit wrote:kingz not even going to debate this with you
have a nice day


ok I was sincere really wondering what's wrong, but as I thought... there is probably no more helping you... looks like your mental state is constant paranoia.... or to biased on a certain subject or two... unfortuanetly enough for you! :peep:

So good luck with your life and with the rest of your adventures against the DARPA :robot:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....
_______________________________________________________________
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11672
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 4:16 pm » by -Marduk-


Maybe u should READ it, Rabbit:

The Dark Side Of "Conspiracy Theory"

Some unpopular claims I am making:

* 70% of all "information" in the conspiracy-theory, paranormal, UFO and political circus is false.

* False information is the original seed of war, strife, decay of society and mental illness

* 50% of the internet-reading-population does not care whether information is true or false. They care more for a) entertainment and b) self-importance/ego-gratification.

* Many naively think that this amount of false information is somehow "OK" and poses no serious threat to humanity.

In terms of motivation, intention, journalistic integrity and result there are many different types of quality-levels within the "alternative press" and "conspiracy-theory" community. While there are many researchers and writings whos work is based on honesty and goodwill we will be focusing on the less known dark sides here.


Fear, Hate and Tabloid-ism

Many alternative-news and anti-establishment pieces do not intend to inform but to indoctrinate, not to expose but to pontificate, not to learn but to sow fear, hatred and the feeling of being a victim in a chaotic and hopeless world. Reading too many such pieces tends to weaken the readers spirits.

The quality-level then is not much different from that of Tabloid Journalism that seeks to cause divides, emotional shock and upheaval, unfounded paranoia, worry and suspicion towards ones fellow humans. After the damage is done to the unsuspecting reader, the story still does not prove true, still lacks facts, still lacks verifiability. Oftentimes this type of story is nothing more than hate-speech masking as "conspiracy theory".

Other info-streams peddle messages of impending doom, death, downfall, totalitarian tyranny. These have been turning out to be boys-who-cried-wolf since a long time. A close examination of "prophecies" for example reveals less than 1% having come true (while disasters that were not predicted by doomsayers such as 9/11 did come true).

While the "conspiracy theorist" often purports to be anti-mass-media, he will often filter out the most negative news spoon-fed by just that mass-media and overblow it tenfold. One (of hundreds) of examples is the Swine Flu. Mass-Media prescribes that it is a problem. The CT will make an even bigger problem out of it, claiming with absolute certainty that civilization is doomed and will be eradicated by Swine Flu within weeks. (Of course no mention is made that more people die of normal flu on a yearly basis). In a type of self-fulfilling-prophecy the hype will cause more instances of illness to happen.

Racial and Partisan Propaganda masked as "Conspiracy Theory" is another symptom of this quality-level. In this mindset, some group is singled out as evil and then proof is collected to confirm that. Journalism would mean to first look at a situation unbiased and then collect proof from all sides, not to collect proof based on pre-conditioned beliefs.

This whole mindset looks at the world from the belief that evil is the norm, not the exception. What is overlooked is that by preaching fear and hatred, one is feeding that evil. This supposed establishment or government they rant about all the time would have a difficult time staying in power if nobody feared them anymore. Inducing fear of the awesome powers "they" supposedly have, this attitude is actually helping those in power to maintain power. In this sense, conspiracy-theory is often in itself a conspiracy.

The deeper seated psychological issues from which these types of writing arise:

Narcissism (They are out to get me!)

Broken Trust in Childhood (Authorities cant be trusted!)

Megalomania (I have found the truth nobody else can see! I will awaken the world!)

Lack of Personal Responsibility
(Its their fault that my life sucks!)


The inadequate antithesis: "Skepticism"

After learning that I view 70% of "conspiracy-theory" as trash, some will conclude that I am a "disinfo agent" or "a skeptic". "Skepticism" arose out of the protest of the aforementioned circus. Unfortuantely it is just as small-minded and fallacious as conspiracy-tabloidism itself. It uses mechanistic reductionism masking as "science", antagonism masking as "rationality". There is nothing at all intelligent about making claims as to what-is and what-is-not, considering the fact that the human only perceives 0,000000000000000000000001% of reality.

Those who conclude that I am a "disinfo agent" (Ive been called this many times on this site and sites like it) have bought into the conspiracy-theory-cult to an extent that they are no longer able to discern reality from irreality. While most think that this is "OK", its actually not OK. Approving of a culture that thinks mental illness is "OK" is an even more serious problem than the mental illness itself.


When entertainment and ego are more important than truth

Propelled by Blog-and-Website culture, entertainment, shock-value and narcissism have become more important than journalistic truth. Attracting readers and sparking controversy is valued more than presenting reliable information.

Abusing Relativism

All this in part comes from the proponents of relativistic worldviews in which it does not really matter what is true or not as "truth is in the eye of the beholder" and "one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter" and "everything is a matter of perception". While this is correct and true to some extent, it is abused by those who seek to bend reality according to their own agenda rather than what is actually going on. In a world based on distorted relativism, even murder is then "OK" and its "a matter of opinion" whether its good or not.


The only solution to the virus of irreality sweeping over the world via the Internet is humility- Humility puts experience before opinion. Humility puts facts before opinion. Humility values friendship more than being-right and making-others-wrong.
Image
______________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10655
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 4:30 pm » by Boondox681


the answer is time.be patient.the real issue is mankind's placement of a linear 'time' over the true cyclical 'time'
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook