Where are the aliens (the Gods)?

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 11:39 am » by Nickelson

Here's some questions I have on which I would like to see your thoughts on.

The aliens (Gods) gave us the knowledge on mathematics, to build huge structures, to use the stars as guidance and to understand the Earth is round instead of flat.

Stonehenge :think:

PI :think:

The Great Pyramid :think:

So where are they now?
Isn’t mankind ready for the next stage?
Why don’t they share their knowledge on space traveling with us? Are we the sheep of the Universe?

Did they share their knowledge with us out of love and is love a common universal feeling or is it something only we Earthlings know?

What reason would the aliens (gods) have to share their knowledge with us and where are they now?

What are your thoughts on this?

I am sorry if this question already popped up here.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 12:00 pm » by Mediasorcerer

we are not responsible enuf to have this knowledge,the last time we had it in atlantis we turned it on each other and sunk an island/continent ,nearly wiped out the world.the few who do have it sold us down the river to get it,now innocents are being abducted/experimented on/tortured and too few have too much power .
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 12:23 pm » by Nickelson

mediasorcerer wrote:we are not responsible enuf to have this knowledge,the last time we had it in atlantis we turned it on each other and sunk an island/continent ,nearly wiped out the world.the few who do have it sold us down the river to get it,now innocents are being abducted/experimented on/tortured and too few have too much power .

Why did they share their knowledge with us in the first place (important knowledge) to abandon us afterwards?

Initiate

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 12:32 pm » by Vertigo

So where are they now?
Isn’t mankind ready for the next stage?
Why don’t they share their knowledge on space traveling with us? Are we the sheep of the Universe?

Did they share their knowledge with us out of love and is love a common universal feeling or is it something only we Earthlings know?

What reason would the aliens (gods) have to share their knowledge with us and where are they now?

What are your thoughts on this?

maybe they're watching us thinking about those questions and say: ouh! no way! this self destructive sheeps don't deserve any more knowledge, they would spread hate and war across the universe, nuclear knowledge is far enough ;)

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 12:38 pm » by Mediasorcerer

i dont really know shit! but,i think we asked for it,in atlantis it was a high civilisation,evolved,as far as i know,and im quoting edgar cayce here,the aliens were the only ones who had the technology to facet or shape a very large quartz crystal that was being used to transmit/transport ships, communication/power etc using the suns rays,or something to that effect,but,i guess power corrupts,factions developed within the heirarchy and they ended up using the beam to try to make lemurians subservient to atlanteans,as far as i remember,sometin like that.there was two giant continents,atlantis/lemuria,lemurians were cave dwellers,not so sophisticated with the tech,atlanteans were into magic,crystals ,science ,agriculture medicine etc.i guess the question is,looking down on earth,if you were an alien,would you give us good tech???we would only devise ways to manipulate /kill each other yes?like we always do.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 12:46 pm » by Lilith

mediasorcerer wrote:we are not responsible enuf to have this knowledge,the last time we had it in atlantis we turned it on each other and sunk an island/continent ,nearly wiped out the world.the few who do have it sold us down the river to get it,now innocents are being abducted/experimented on/tortured and too few have too much power .

I don't know whether we are really that horrible...this story gives me hope:

Christmas Eve in 1914 was all quiet on France’s Western Front, from the English Channel to the Swiss Alps. Trenches came within 50 miles of Paris. The war was only five months old, and approximately 800,000 men had been wounded or killed. Every soldier wondered whether Christmas Day would bring another round of fighting and killing. But something happened: British soldiers raised “Merry Christmas" signs, and soon carols were heard from German and British trenches alike.

Christmas dawned with unarmed soldiers leaving their trenches, as officers of both sides tried unsuccessfully to stop their troops from meeting the enemy in the middle of no-man’s land for songs and conversation. Exchanging small gifts—mostly sweets and cigars—they passed Christmas Day peacefully along miles of the front. At one spot, the British played soccer with the Germans, who won 3-2.

In some places, the spontaneous truce continued the next day, neither side willing to fire the first shot. Finally the war resumed when fresh troops arrived, and the high command of both armies ordered that further “informal understandings” with the enemy would be punishable as treason.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 1:04 pm » by Nickelson

aladin wrote:
nickelson wrote:...

Why did they share their knowledge with us in the first place (important knowledge) to abandon us afterwards?

... do not be so impatient :mrgreen:
... they will come back. At harvest time ...

Matthew 13:30 New American Standard Bible (© 1995)
'Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn."'"

:look: http://bibeltext.com/matthew/13-30.htm

What I have a hard time figuring out is, how come the knowledge shared with us in ancient times by the aliens (Gods) strangely disappeared throughout time?
Why is that?

The Greeks knew the Earth wasn't flat al along, long before Columbus "discovered" America.

Where did that knowledge go and more important how was it possible the knowledge disappeared to appear once again century's later?

Did somebody kept it hidden for us humans and who or what was that?

Maybe all knowledge on space traveling for example is starring at us right in the face, but we simply cannot see it, because someone is protecting that knowledge. Just like the knowledge about the Earth being round instead of flat was kept hidden for us? :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Nickelson on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 1:15 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

nickelson wrote:

What I have a hard time figuring out is, how come the knowledge shared with us in ancient times by the aliens (Gods) strangely disappeared throughout time?
Why is that?

The Greeks knew the Earth wasn't flat al along, long before Columbus "discovered" America.

Where did that knowledge go and more important how was it possible the knowledge disappeared to appear once again century's later?

Did somebody kept it hidden for us humans and who or what was that?

Maybe all knowledge on space traveling for example is starring at us right in the face, but we simply cannot see it, because someone is protecting that knowledge. Just like the knowledge about the Earth being round instead of flat was kept hidden for us? :headscratch:

Dont like to say this but I think religion was the main factor....

Last edited by Zegtelzegtel on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 1:18 pm » by Svaha

Maybe it wasn't the aliens that build all that libraries of knowledge, but people / humans, just before the last 'golden' world was destroyed.
And nothing is missing there, after all these thousands of years.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 07, 2010 1:23 pm » by Nickelson

zegtelzegtel wrote:
Dont like to say this but I think religion was the main factor....

But the holy book speaks of these aliens (Gods) as if it was true and I think it was, but they interpreted it not as E.T, but as the Gods of the Heavens, just like the Greeks, Egyptians, Mayans, etc, etc did.

Knowledge cannot disappear into thin air.
Religion would have kept it secret for ages and ages.
Now, why would they do that? For what reason?

Who is responsible for keeping humankind stupid.

Next