Where do the deaths end? TRUE STORY

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 6:16 am » by Evildweeb

Ok guys and gals, I want to tell a story.

There are no videos for this, there are no links or websites to find.

This is a human story and one the world needs to see. The entire world.

I can say this because I have lived it, and my only other connection to this story is my own brother.

I am getting on in years, I don't expect to live much longer, but my observations should merit a small modicum of attention.

This is about my father.

I have kept this story out of the mainstream for many many decades. I have been awaiting confirmation one way or the other, and to date there is none.

So I am forced to relate this story as it happened and as I experienced it.
Sorry about that, gee hope the video-only crowd doesn't crap a big turd.

Here we go, put the seatbelts on and Frutty, get a grip.

My father was a microbiologist for the United States Air Force. I was born and raised in the service, so I know of what I speak.

He was involved in several covert operations worldwide under a cloak of total secrecy.

How can I say that?

Well, the major point here to push this point forward, he was sent to Pakistan in the early to mid 60s (where btw we didnt even have bases in Pakistan at that time. according to recent documentation).

Why did they send him there? Good question.

This is one I have been efforting to answer for well over 30 or more years.

My father had this little problem, that he had to camera shoot everything he did. He used an old SLR 35mm camera to produce negatives that could be produced into "slides". Anyone who knows anything about "slides" will tell you that these images are a direct transfer from the original negative into full color projected images. He was a Kodak slide junkie. As far back as I can remember, we had both a projector, a screen, and literally hundreds of slide boxes holding all of this information.

Well, back to Pakistan - circa 1964.

My father went on a "fishing trip". I quoted it because he didn't go fishing. Not in the sense that he was actually fishing with a rod and reel.

He was "sent" across the border into China (which btw was a no-no even back then) and into the Himalayas to retrieve something.

To this date, there is no evidence of what he retrieved.

How do I know this?

After he came back from Pakistan, he was immediately sent to Edwards AFB. Wow, why would a microbiologist be sent to Edwards in the mid 1960s?

Oh, but it gets better.

According to my father, he was only a simple lab tech. Yea right. Simple lab techs don't get sent to Pakistan OR Edwards AFB. Not unless there is a government project that involves that kind of research.

Long story short, here is where I am going.

Towards the end, Dad taught a medical class at a top secret secure facility as a Seargeant. Do you know what that means?

Even Colonels, and high ranking officials would run away when they realized that my father was running the class.

I know exactly what kind of behavior would warrant this kind of reaction. I saw it for myself.

Why on earth would a Colonel who governed the lives of everyone below them and their own arrogance be afraid to be in the same room with my father --- as a Seargeant?

oh but there's more...................

On the occasion of his death, these photographic records of not only his time in Pakistan, the things he saw, and what happened there, for some bizarre reason completely disappeared.

I'm not saying they were looted by relatives. Nope. They disappeared the INSTANT he "died".

My brother and I have studied this and evaluated this topic for several years now, and we are convinced that this photographic record of something heinous was lifted and disappeared.

There is no one remotely familiar or relative who can state that anyone knows anything about what happened to these slides.

They were vaporized out of the universe by either unknown parties or they never existed.

Well, funny thing is, I have seen these several times as a child and I remember them because we were made to watch them several times.

In other words, my own father went some where that didn't exist, he was never there. He did something that was never recorded. Whatever anyone "believes" there are military personnel performing tasks ordered to them by and for reasons we are never told.

So my own history and family has been completely disintegrated by something or someone else for reasons known or unknown.

It is not a coincidence that during his scientific evaluation of "whatever" was retrieved that Edwards experienced the most famous to date interaction with some sort of totally provable unidentified craft interaction which I also witnessed.

His death is also suspect, just so you know.

He was under the auspices of the Military medical treatment for Parkinsons (oh gee where did he get THAT from?). He was being discharged from the hospital in most excellent condition, expected to recover, and suddenly died from "choking" in the lobby of the very same hospital.

His body was subsequently incinerated days before I was ever notified.

As a surviving family member with rights and decision making position, none of this was ever presented to me until AFTER the fact.

Here is, I guess, my ultimate point here.

My own father worked in a specialized field that at the time was unheard of until the recent era. He was sent to a place that didn't exist.

He went into an area that was way offlimits to any other human, and yet he came back with something.

This "something" evidently was transferred to Edwards AFB where he was also sent to analyze it.

In the 1960s, Edwards WAS area 51 - until they formally made area 51 area 51......lol.

He was so far up the pipe of inside that at the end of his military service high ranking arrogant officers would flee from his sight for unknown reasons, and I assume here because they knew something I and you do not.

He may have died from natural causes (as far as choking to death in public in a hospital can occur).

I believe he was terminated.

So does my brother.

Now, you conspiracy fuckers can go off all you want, but this isn't about a conspiracy, it's about real life.

So, if there is something going on out there, then I have proof it IS going on.

Cheers mates, sorry for the ramblings but it has come to the end of days.

So I guess this is a let it all go moment.

Maybe one or two of you out there should let it go as well.

Thanks and cheers.

Let the games begin :)

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 7:18 am » by Evildweeb

Oh, and I forgot one other little thingy..........

My bad.

Both my brother and I were shipped to England to go to school during this whole Pakistan thingy.

We both remember the trip over, albeit somewhat different in perspective, but NEITHER of us remember the trip home.

We both remember going to the airport to leave England, but then for some strange reason, we both remember waking up in the United States. No trip memory.

None.

I dare anyone to debate this.

Good luck mates.....this is all true and verbatim.

After I'm gone, this will never have happened.

See my point?

Cheers

:cheers:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Initiate

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 7:45 am » by Chickamaka

I for one appreciate your candor here. Heart wrenching for sure. No jokes no remarks just a silence here after reading. Honor to your fathers memory, as it should be. Dishonor to the foe.
Hopefully, Brotherly love between you two will help put such a long painful ordeal (somewhat) to rest. There is a good part here. Albeit small, That is that some reading this post will realize that Flesh and blood are in the balance with the things that go on. Families ,pain , suffering etc.are involved. Lives ,hopes and dreams can quickly be destroyed or abused. Hopefully that may soften the glib or hard hearted remarks you may receive.[b]Thank you[/b] for sharing your story.
Our people are not gone they are merely lost, they cannot find their path forward because they do not know where they have come from.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 7:56 am » by Seahawk

That's a tough one, Dweeb. I don't know what to say, except, Glad you got it out. It doesn't seem that you have any loose ends to follow up on, which means that your father seems to have taken whatever "it" was, to his final resting place, with him. I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that.

Good Luck.

cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 9:29 am » by Jetski

I'm kind of lost for words too. It is all very sad. :cry: I do hope you feel a tad better getting it out in the open and talking about it, I truly mean that. My only wish for you and your brother of course, is that something, anything, surfaces in the not to distant future, so you two may at least get some closure. Thank you for sharing.

All the Best.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 12:44 pm » by Flecktarn

your post has similarity's to what was happening in the uk at porton down during the same time period strange medical and scientific experiments still go on to this day at this establishment , ,what airport did you leave the uk from was it a military flight and was the area you stayed in in the uk anywhere in the west ?
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 5:12 pm » by Icarus1

do you still have access to the house your father lived in ? it stands to reason that if he had lets say incriminating pics as such that he would have hidden some of them. attic seller buried out the back garden theres thousands of places he could have put them but my point is .... have you searched ? your father was an intelligent man so you gotta put urself in his head and thing where would he have stashed them.
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 5:58 pm » by Evildweeb

Thanks for all comments folks.

Mucho respecto......................

flecktarn wrote:your post has similarity's to what was happening in the uk at porton down during the same time period strange medical and scientific experiments still go on to this day at this establishment , ,what airport did you leave the uk from was it a military flight and was the area you stayed in in the uk anywhere in the west ?

At the time I seem to remember going to what is now called Heathrow. We were travelling from a small vacation spot on the channel coast. I do not even remember seeing an aircraft, so i can't say. Thx mate.

icarus1 wrote:do you still have access to the house your father lived in ? it stands to reason that if he had lets say incriminating pics as such that he would have hidden some of them. attic seller buried out the back garden theres thousands of places he could have put them but my point is .... have you searched ? your father was an intelligent man so you gotta put urself in his head and thing where would he have stashed them.

The entire library of hundreds of boxes of slides covering his locations and such things completely disappeared out of the very closet he kept them stored in forever - along with the projector and the large collapsible screen.

The family still owned the home at the time and upon the news of his passing I immediately drove straight there to retrieve these boxes, knowing what could potentially be on them. All that remained in the closet were three or four empty slide boxes, no negatives (kept in a separate envelope),not even a loose worn or torn slide fragment on the floor. To this day, no one can specify this mystery and there is no other place on the planet he would have hidden them - to my knowledge.

I even searched through three other condos which my father frequented in the later years in three different states. The quest for the missing slides came to a close when I determined they had utterly disappeared from the face of the earth.

Again, thx all for your support and continued patience

cheers

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 am » by Ishumble

WOW.kind of scary really.Thanks for sharing this.Take Care

Initiate

PostThu Mar 01, 2012 3:21 am » by pretzellogic

Evildweeb "Sir" - (no jokes just honest contrite heart and truth)! :cry:

I read this and not only feel bad, much sorrow for you and brother but a tremendous amount honor with thumbs up :flop: hats off to your Dad for serving his country -

Please forgive me I have read and re-read and was curious as to where was your mom (none of my business if you don't want to speak further).

I will say this I had a very close friend in the military who told me there were things that were true but could not verbally say, so we used a blink once for "no" twice for "yes" and all he would confirm was there were UFO's - he was high ranking officer in Airforce.

Another, person I know worked as a scientist at Los Alamos Labs for the Department of the Navy. All I was ever told was he would enter high secruity and worked on engines but was in locked room could not take notes with him for obvious reasons. After he died unexpectedly, his wife confirmed he worked on "dark" or special projects. She also said they had a ufo visitation and people came to her home to warn her not to speak about the event. Son was also sent over seas and had similar event of going or but being drugged. :shock:

Now, after reading this, it confirms what the son has told me. I believe this 100% .

I give you salute and thank you for sharing this and leading me back to this post. :flop:

Much frienship and cheers too you

Be well and thanks for getting back to me