Where Does It End? WTF???

Super Moderator

PostTue May 29, 2012 4:39 am » by The57ironman

.....imo...the police have become modern day roman centurions collecting taxes per quotas.. :peep:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue May 29, 2012 4:47 am » by Hurtswhenipee

The Morning Star wrote:
Police aren't real police anymore. Most of the time they're chasing statistics. Not all, but most. They hide behind guidelines and rules to prevent themselves from helping the community the way they used to. You look at the older generation and see how much trust and respect they have for police officers and see the difference people feel towards them now. They're out there to bust your b*lls. Thats all they do these days. I remember seeing a friend bleed infront of a cop (father punched him in the face). He never got an option to press charges and told his father "its okay" hes your dad and allowed to hit you. Giving him the green light for violence.

Hello there The Morning Star welcome! :hiho:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Writer

PostTue May 29, 2012 4:49 am » by The Morning Star

Hurtswhenipee wrote:Hello there Morningstar welcome! :hiho:

hi :sunny:

Super Moderator

PostTue May 29, 2012 5:00 am » by The57ironman

The Morning Star wrote:
Police aren't real police anymore. Most of the time they're chasing statistics. Not all, but most. They hide behind guidelines and rules to prevent themselves from helping the community the way they used to. You look at the older generation and see how much trust and respect they have for police officers and see the difference people feel towards them now. They're out there to bust your b*lls. Thats all they do these days. I remember seeing a friend bleed infront of a cop (father punched him in the face). He never got an option to press charges and told his father "its okay" hes your dad and allowed to hit you. Giving him the green light for violence.

......... :think: .......there's something odd about that collection of words...... :mrcool:

:hiho:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 5:14 am » by Cornbread714

Why is it, for example, in Bulgaria - admittedly one of the most corrupt countries in the EU - that cops and street crime are hardly an issue? And, believe me, people here are desperately trying to make ends meet. Most live on less than $500 a month

I rarely see cops anywhere - and they are generally not needed. I tell female friends who visit or just moved here that, yes, for the most part, it's safe to walk the streets at night.

There aren't many cities in Texas of comparable size that I would say that about, yet there seems to be a cop on every corner there (sitting in their air-conditioned cars, of course - not actually "walking a beat" like they used to do...).

The US has more prisoners per capita than any country in the "free" world.

And Texas - where I come from - has more prisoners per capita than any other state.

When I left Texas I started to realize that this was not so true elsewhere - even in the rest of the US. There are fucking cops everywhere in Texas, but it doesn't feel all that safe to me.

In fact, I fear the cops there more than I do my fellow man.

The cops have the power to completely ruin your life in a few seconds - that's what I consider real power.

I'd rather deal with the "criminals" on my own terms... I don't need your fucking help, coppers.

And hey, when prisons start being built FOR PROFIT, I start thinking WTF? - yes, they have privately-owned prisons in Texas, if you didn't know. And they are building more every day.

Oddly enough, this system seems to PRODUCE real criminals, rather than deter or rehabilitate them.

When I last lived in the US, I found it increasingly difficult to stay on the right side of the law, and not just because I smoke weed.

It was tricky to make enough money to pay rent, car insurance, etc., and it was tempting to begin to think in terms of living outside of the law. There's a real black and white distinction there, with little grey area in between.

And I was well-educated, raised with morals and plenty of food and love. Not everyone is so fortunate.

That's what I like about many of the other countries I have lived in or visited - plenty of latitude.

Anyway, if I have a point, it is this:

Lots of cops doesn't solve anything.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 6:10 am » by Iwanci

Yes I see a trend... who doesn’t?

The trend is not a good one, more and more police are flexing their muscle, and more and more ‘innocent’ people are getting caught up in the mess. So why the increase in police brutality?

I believe there is a direct link between increasing brutality rates and increasing crime rates and the severity of crime. Police are doing their jobs, but, it takes a certain kind of individual to do such a job. When people join the force, the majority do so with good intentions, to serve and to protect. Then something happens, they go through an 'induction'. As the name suggests, these once normal people are inducted into a new order of things. The purpose of the training is to heighten awareness and self preservation, at any cost. It’s not all about running around a track clocking the fastest times, nor is it entirely about reciting legislature. It is about law and order, and that my friends comes at an unwanted cost.

With increasingly difficult times come increasingly more violent situations and increasing occurrences of such. The people who serve and protect us need to have their wits or something much worst will fall upon us, anarchy.

So, let’s be outraged by these images of brutality, let’s voice our concerns and hold those responsible accountable, but let’s also do so with a level head and an element of reason.

If my life was in danger, I would rather a fearless supercop come to my rescue, someone with bigger balls than me, otherwise it would be pointless to have police. But we must understand that the demands we place on our police come at a price, the altered sense of reality. For these people the view of reality is much worse than what you and me could ever imagine. They see and experience things that would make the normal man shudder in disbelief, after this, they can no longer be classified as normal.

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 9:49 am » by One-23

Iwanci wrote:Yes I see a trend... who doesn’t?

The trend is not a good one, more and more police are flexing their muscle, and more and more ‘innocent’ people are getting caught up in the mess. So why the increase in police brutality?

I believe there is a direct link between increasing brutality rates and increasing crime rates and the severity of crime. Police are doing their jobs, but, it takes a certain kind of individual to do such a job. When people join the force, the majority do so with good intentions, to serve and to protect. Then something happens, they go through an 'induction'. As the name suggests, these once normal people are inducted into a new order of things. The purpose of the training is to heighten awareness and self preservation, at any cost. It’s not all about running around a track clocking the fastest times, nor is it entirely about reciting legislature. It is about law and order, and that my friends comes at an unwanted cost.

With increasingly difficult times come increasingly more violent situations and increasing occurrences of such. The people who serve and protect us need to have their wits or something much worst will fall upon us, anarchy.

So, let’s be outraged by these images of brutality, let’s voice our concerns and hold those responsible accountable, but let’s also do so with a level head and an element of reason.

If my life was in danger, I would rather a fearless supercop come to my rescue, someone with bigger balls than me, otherwise it would be pointless to have police. But we must understand that the demands we place on our police come at a price, the altered sense of reality. For these people the view of reality is much worse than what you and me could ever imagine. They see and experience things that would make the normal man shudder in disbelief, after this, they can no longer be classified as normal.

:flop:

Yeah supercops whose sense of reality is that twisted that they offer little if any solace or rational behavior.

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostTue May 29, 2012 10:36 am » by Seahawk

Rydher wrote:Stop being melodramatic. There are far more police out there doing good things and helping people than there are bad ones.

You can call it melodramatic if you choose to. If you call being pissed off, disappointed, and disgusted being melodramatic, then I think we have differing definitions. I call it reality.

The point is, these incidents should not be happening as a norm- period- but they are, and the fuckers are getting away with it- most of the time- without repercussions.

Like HurtswhenIpee asked, "Is there an acceptable number?"

I just watched the following video- that Gloomy posted- the other day, and the two together, floor me. Watch this one , rydher- all the way through- or I don't even want to discuss it with you again.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/think-you-know-reality-watch-this-truth-can-be-scary-t72714.html

I don't know how old you are, or where you're from, but the way you seem to think about it, seems to be way out of date. If we were having this conversation 15 years ago, or maybe even only 10 years ago, I might be thinking the same as you do now, but I don't think that's the case any more. Policemen are not what they used to be.

Melodramatic, my Image

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 11:58 am » by Rydher

Cornbread714 wrote:Prove me wrong. And not with some story about a nice cop - I've met a few - but with statistics proving your point.

Post stats of what? You know that's an impossible request. They don't keep a record of how many cops help someone on the side of the road, defuse a domestic situation, let you off with a warning for doing something stupid, or make that little kid smile. Instead of watching all the sensational bad cop videos out there go out into your town and actually talk to you local police officers. They aren't Manchurian NWO candidates sent to infiltrate, crush, and rule over the populace.

Even if you took all the cops in LA, New York, Detroit, & Chicago and said they are all these awful human beings. That still leaves a majority, an overwhelming majority, being decent human beings like you and me.

You guys here are no better than the media with this cop bullshit. Fanning the flames of hate and violence. Zimmerman = Cops & Treyvon Martin = Everyone else. Posts like this, calls for violence, and the constant painting that the majority of all police like this are more tools of the 'NWO' and the 'problem, reaction, solution' scenario. You supporting this propaganda does what? Gets people to turn against those that are supposed to uphold the law. When the populace turns against those that uphold the law. Who benefits and how is order regained? Yeah... :nwo:

The point is, these incidents should not be happening as a norm- period- but they are, and the fuckers are getting away with it- most of the time- without repercussions.

You're wrong, it's not the norm. If this was the norm I couldn't drive around without seeing a cop punching, tasering, or shooting someone. Guess what. I don't.

Initiate

PostTue May 29, 2012 12:46 pm » by Tonyw

I was walking home from the Pub, and noticed a Telephone box (the Cast Iron red sort here in the UK) was on fire. Someone asshole had lit the telephone directory in it, I set it out ruining a new pair of boots then I called the Police from the phone. I gave them my address because I thought I was helping. As I got home a police car pulled up as I was opening my front door, and a Sergeant police officer said to me "Are you Tony Wilkinson" to which I replied " YES". "Can you come along with us" "Yes" I said, not thinking what was to come. I sat down in an interview room, and they treated me as though I had set fire to phone box when all the while they knew who did it. It was a confirmed pyro-maniac, that was not a full deck. To that day I have always hated the police because of the way they treated me. I will never help the police again not unless it serves my purpose. If I saw a Copper getting his head kicked in I would look the other way.
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook