Where Does It End? WTF???

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 3:26 am » by Iamthatiam

Constabul wrote:
dlslith wrote:Jeebus. Who needs cable TV with this. LMFAOOTFGMNWSOAB. lollygalago

Lol

:cheers:

/Lurker Mode On

:D *hehe*

PS: :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Writer

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 10:46 am » by The Morning Star

Constabul wrote:
dlslith wrote:Jeebus. Who needs cable TV with this. LMFAOOTFGMNWSOAB. lollygalago

Lol

:cheers:

/Lurker Mode On

lmao :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:04 am » by Iwanci

Somebody better tell all those call centre staff on 911/000 or whatever other emergency telephone service to stop working and go home, apparently no one wants 'pigs' to help out... :mrgreen:

It amazes me how simplistic some of you make these situations... and how quickly you forget your own histories... how many 'pigs' died trying to help people during the 9/11 attacks? How many 'pigs' are being killed in Mexico and all around the world trying to get drugs off our streets? How many 'pigs' does it take to find a well hidden sniper shooting random people from the boot of his car? How many 'pigs' risk their lives dragging intoxicated or drugged imbiciles off our roads so that ingrates like me and you can drive with minimum risk? How many 'pigs' does it take to deter the organised criminalsrunning rampant through our cities so that people like you and me can go about a normal life without fear?

Yes there are corrupt police and yes some abuse their power, this needs to stop! But guess what, and here's another pearl of wisdom for youz... it's gonna take another 'pig' to resolve that issue for you too, simply because neither you nor I can... and that IS REALITY.

So stop whingeing and bitching about the force, because most of it is doing a great and apparently thankless job, and start supporting them. All of you who have posted these videos showing what looks like an 'abuse of power' (may/may not be) have done what exactly to address that issue? You all called your local police force and asked questions have you? You did some investgating to determine the facts of these cases? Or do you just foolishly take everything you obtain from the media and the internet as gospel? Afterall, are you not the same numbskulls who swear that the media and information flow is controlled by TPTB and we are being fed constant bullshit? Or are we selective in what we see/read and as long as it goes against the establishment it must be correct??

Have you not learnt just yet that you see what others want you to see?

FFS, what is really a shame is that DTV does not have any facepalm smilies to chose from on the right -->

:alien51: :o
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 am » by mediasorcery

trauma based mind conrtrol
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:13 am » by Iwanci

Trauma or not, it's ALL about control... we need to understand the system to be able to change it...

The problem with wellwishers is that, with all their great intentions, they become part of the problem..

The old saying.... "just when you think you are fucking them, you realise that they are fucking you..."

How you been media btw?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:16 am » by Marcydare

I've said it before,and you know I'm gon'a say it again.
You are out numbered.
You are evil.
You are public.

You have little time left.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 am » by Marcydare

mediasorcery wrote:trauma based mind conrtrol

Amen Brother .

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:36 am » by Iwanci

Marcydare the suspenders are killing me brother... who are they comming for?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:44 am » by mediasorcery

Iwanci wrote:Trauma or not, it's ALL about control... we need to understand the system to be able to change it...

The problem with wellwishers is that, with all their great intentions, they become part of the problem..

The old saying.... "just when you think you are fucking them, you realise that they are fucking you..."

How you been media btw?

still breathing-caint complain, thanx for the thought!! :flop:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 7:15 pm » by Seahawk

Iwanci, you say these things as if there is no justification to look at this system wide problem, as if the few of us here do so, alone.

Simplistic, you say. I have to lol at that. Whatever, dude. You just make yourself look like a cop, a relation of a cop, or someone that benefits from the rampant corruption that takes place in the American justice system- from the street thug cop, all the way up.

If you think that what's going on is okay, in light of the all the cops doing what they've chosen, taken oaths, and get paid, to do, then all I can say is, Ppfffhhttt, whatever, dude. Like what Tonyw said- "Like cement- all mixed up, and already set. It's pointless to be reasonable with you about this- obviously. You've made your stance very clear.

That's like saying, well, most bankers are okay. They are honest, take only their fair share, and excel at customer service and customer concern. Never mind the lying, cheating, conniving, and stealing corrupt bankers-even though they have cost the nation billions- because most of them are doing what they're supposed to be doing. So, just look the other way, and forget about those who aren't. What a joke. :nope:

Talk about simplistic.

:badair:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook