Where Does It End? WTF???

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 7:29 pm » by Rydher

Seahawk100 wrote: Whatever, dude. You just make yourself look like a cop, a relation of a cop

Yeah dude. WTF. Just because you are a cop or related to a cop you act as if that gives you any validity to speak on the subject of police brutality and corruption. You either fall in line or shut up because if you don't agree you're part of the problem.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 7:55 pm » by Seahawk

If someone here is a cop, or related to a cop, etc, within the confines of this thread, they should have the balls to just say so- that includes you. It would add a worth while dimension to the thread, actually. It would put a little more reason behind their points of view. Otherwise, it just seems like ignorance and blind faith- which is - to put it "simplistically," - just plain stupid. So, pffhhttt to you, too.

Don't speak for me, rydher, or presume on my behalf- "dumbass."

I now see that Noentry was right about you all along, and so is Cornbread. Too bad, so sad.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 8:52 pm » by Elouina

Well, there is a way to decrease this violence. They need to have all police forces with 50% woman. Yes woman can be violent also, but overall they are less violent. You see police forces with nearly all testosterone are out of balence. Think about it. And the cure for this problem is one that should have been implemented long ago since it is a matter of equality also.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 9:42 pm » by Seahawk

If this thread were just bullshit, there wouldn't be others, like the men in this video- and a whole host of others in professional capacity (nationally)- talking about it- as an issue. I'm not alone in feeling this way about it. Not by a long shot.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 pm » by The57ironman

Seahawk100 wrote:If this thread were just bullshit, there wouldn't be others, like the men in this video- and a whole host of others in professional capacity (nationally)- talking about it- as an issue. I'm not alone in feeling this way about it. Not by a long shot.

....no , not by a long shot..... :mrcool:

:cheers:

...i remain... one man wandering a post-apocalyptic desert...
searching for remnants of humanity
...surviving on hope alone....Image

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:02 pm » by Rydher

So everyone. How may cops did you see beating people today? Ya know, since it is the norm. Maybe if you didn't see any beatings, hey it's possible. Did anyone you know see cops beating anyone down today?

Someone had to see something somewhere, right? Because this shit is out of control.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:18 pm » by Seahawk

:roll:

:badair:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:39 pm » by Mushroom

I haven't seen one cop beat up anybody today... not one person!

I have seen evidence of cops committing crimes in the past without punishment. I think these offending officers should be held accountable for their crimes... it's not good enough to just say 'nobody has done anything wrong today.. so all is good', it goes way deeper than that.

If we hold corrupt and bad police accountable for their crimes then the current problem we are discussing will disappear.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 pm » by Opalserpent

Rydher wrote:So everyone. How may cops did you see beating people today? Ya know, since it is the norm. Maybe if you didn't see any beatings, hey it's possible. Did anyone you know see cops beating anyone down today?

Someone had to see something somewhere, right? Because this shit is out of control.

Go to any protest where the nwo is threatened and see what happens, the police are crime fighters but now that they get huge donations from the likes of JP morgan they are also becoming private security for the elite.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 12:37 am » by Seahawk

I could actually place this video in any number of threads in this forum, but it's applicable here, as well.

That damned UN, being melodramatic again. :roll:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook