Where Does It End? WTF???

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 12:58 pm » by Rydher

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

I don't think you would turn the other way because you're glad another human being is getting their head stomped in - at least I hope not. I think you would turn the other way out of fear. Coward.

What's that 3rd step to genocide?

Another point to make. Tony, you supposedly had one bad incident with police and are now condemning them all. How does that make you any different? Imagine all the 'bad incidents' those cops have with everyday people, every single day. Yet most are still good people. Now I can't speak for the Bobby's or what ever their called or other countries police. But I'm still going to guess most are good people and you aren't walking down the street seeing cop after cop beating someone's face in. You know, the supposed norm.

Initiate

PostTue May 29, 2012 1:47 pm » by Tonyw

Rydher wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

I don't think you would turn the other way because you're glad another human being is getting their head stomped in - at least I hope not. I think you would turn the other way out of fear. Coward.

What's that 3rd step to genocide?

Another point to make. Tony, you supposedly had one bad incident with police and are now condemning them all. How does that make you any different? Imagine all the 'bad incidents' those cops have with everyday people, every single day. Yet most are still good people. Now I can't speak for the Bobby's or what ever their called or other countries police. But I'm still going to guess most are good people and you aren't walking down the street seeing cop after cop beating someone's face in. You know, the supposed norm.

When I was interviewed for a crime I didn't commit I was interviewed by 4 different coppers, and 2 CID detectives, I was made to feel like a criminal, and kept there for over 5 hours without a drink, and I was only allowed one toilet break. I had never commited a crime in life, and always helped the police when ever i could. I felt like a Guinea pig, as though they were practising their interviewing skills on me. So don't presuppose my feelings because your wrong. I hate the police with a passion, I believe All police in the western world are in the pockets of the corporate system.
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 1:53 pm » by Rydher

Thanks for showing what kind of human being you are. People like you are the problem. So when people like you become police officers, you perpetuate the problem. Lesson? The problem isn't police. It's people like you and those like you that become police. :top:

You didn't get anything to drink for a whole 5 hours?! And only got 1 bathroom break?! OMG the humanity! What beasts. I do have to wonder, since you were obviously on the verge of dehydration after 5 hours. When they let you go to the bathroom. Did you drink from the sink? :lol:

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 2:26 pm » by Iamthatiam

Shit, hawk...I couldn't watch the whole Vid, bud! Even tho, I had seen some pretty deep shit, already. However, all with really bad people, such as murderers and rapists...But with skating kids, or protesters blowing 'bubbles', WTF? You know, being on the other side, like me, we always get suspicious of leftist propaganda, against the system, and them prefered target is usually the police...Which makes me wondering about the whole context in which these things happened...What could possibly a lemonade saler had done, or a pacific bubble blower protester, or kids skateing? I tell you, they are at peace and happy about themselves, and this is forbidden these days, it is like a vampirism taking over the world, you know?!

If you don't get into this "frequency", you will be seen by the ones already taken by the 'cult of power' as "threats"....Don't ask how, since this is a spiritual problem, it would take another thread to discuss this matter, my friend! :flop:

I also think that Rydher have a point when he says that people usually don't display the good deeds of security forces, well, maybe he, as a former military, is in the Police now! He must have some stories to tell...

To end my thoughts about this, I, as a security force's authority, believe that the system should be extremely rigorous about psychiatric evaluations of the individuals engaging these kinds of jobs, I don't know exactly how it goes there, in US, but I know your country invests some money on this one, so how on earth a shit like that, where unbalanced fokkers are able of engaging? Maybe THAT is precisely the kind of profile mostly valued, what you think?
:think:
Last edited by Iamthatiam on Tue May 29, 2012 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostTue May 29, 2012 2:30 pm » by Tonyw

Rydher You have never had dealings with the Police have you?. Take your opinions and stick them where the sun dont shine :bullshit:
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 2:32 pm » by Iwanci

Police are people, people are fallible, hence police are fallible... where's the mystery?

Get rid of crime and police become redundant and therefore no longer an issue....

... oh yeah, one small problem, crime rates are increasing not decreasing and the violence is likewise increasing, yep the solution is to get rid of the only semblance of law enforcement we have...

I was interogated for 5 hours and forced into a police line up for a crime I did not comit, I didnt get any water and no toilet breaks, I was treated like a criminal.....and then was sent home as I clearly was not the person they were after.. the whole experience made me think "I am glad we have these guys in these uniforms doing this work... without them we would all be screwed",,, no issue from me even though I went through that 'ordeal',,,... do I love police?? yes as much as I love anyone else that walks this planet.. Do I think there are idiots who abuse their power in the police force?? YES, just like there are idiots that abuse their power in any segment of our society..

When in doubt think this... what would your planet be like to live on if we didnt have people to enforce the laws?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Super Moderator

PostTue May 29, 2012 2:41 pm » by The57ironman

Iwanci wrote:
When in doubt think this... what would your planet be like to live on if we didnt have people to enforce the laws?

...you need somebody to take care of you , right...?

...i'd like to think i could take care of myself and those i love...

if you and i were to give a criminal a warning shot , then 2 in the hat...

there'd be a lot less criminals...no need for someone else to take care of you

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 4:23 pm » by Rydher

Tonyw wrote:Rydher You have never had dealings with the Police have you?. Take your opinions and stick them where the sun dont shine

I have but even if I haven't. It doesn't make my points any less valid. The truth stings, maybe you should stand in front of a mirror and read your post out loud. Then ask yourself if this is the person you really want to be. Or the person you would want your children to emulate.

Better yet, if you have children. Invite them to be there when you look at yourself in the mirror and read your post out loud. If you don't feel ashamed, you should.

Super Moderator

PostTue May 29, 2012 5:12 pm » by Seahawk

First off, I did not suggest that anyone rise up and attack the police,or anything close to that. Maybe you should re read what- exactly- I wrote. Actually, my exact words were: "How long can we take this without doing something about it???" If you figure that I suggest violence, in those words, then that is your supposition. The actual thoughts in my head at that moment involved no criminal action what-so-ever- believe it, or not. I owe you nothing, so I don't really care whether you agree with me, or not.

I know that there are "good cops" out there. I'm not stupid. My problem is not with them, for the most part. At least with those that truly have good intentions, and honorable actions. The problem, in that, is those in that group, seem to still "protect their own," and continue to allow these kinds of things to happen in their ranks, without any interference. In my eyes- whether you agree or not- that makes them just as guilty. Like a "good ol' boys club." Things are great- if you're in the club. If you're not, however, you better just fucking watch it.

Here are some interesting articles to peruse.

Nearly 1000 serving police officers and PCSOs have a criminal record.

More than 900 serving police officers and community support officers have a criminal record, official figures show.

Forces across England and Wales employ policemen and women with convictions including burglary, causing death by careless driving, robbery, supplying drugs, domestic violence, forgery and perverting the course of justice.

Those with criminal records include senior officers, among them two detective chief inspectors and one chief inspector working for the Metropolitan Police.

At least 944 currently serving officers and police community support officers (PCSOs) have a conviction, according to figures released by 33 of the 43 forces in England and Wales in response to Freedom of Information requests.

Many forces could not provide details of criminal records dating from before their staff joined the police, meaning the true figure will be significantly higher.

The Metropolitan Police, Britain's largest force, came top with 356 officers and 41 PCSOs with convictions.

t was followed by Kent Police (49), Devon and Cornwall Police (44), Essex Police (42), South Yorkshire Police (35), Hampshire Police (31) and West Midlands Police (27), although not all the figures are directly comparable.

The criminal records include:

Devon and Cornwall Police - a Pc convicted of burglary as a teenager.

Essex Police - one inspector convicted of dangerous driving; another inspector convicted of possessing and supplying cannabis; a detective constable convicted of robbery; a Pc convicted of data protection breaches for viewing intelligence records relating to friends, relatives or other people living in the local area, and a special constable convicted of stealing a set of car number plates, putting them on another vehicle and obtaining petrol without paying.

Hertfordshire Police - a sergeant convicted of dangerous driving.

Kent Police - a Pc convicted of perverting the course of justice in 1998.

Merseyside Police - five officers convicted of assault and one convicted of causing death by careless driving.

Norfolk Police - a Pc convicted of causing death by careless driving.

North Wales Police - an officer convicted of forgery.

Staffordshire Police - an inspector convicted of assault causing actual bodily harm and a Pc convicted of keeping a dangerous dog.

Surrey Police - a detective constable convicted of obstructing police officers; a Pc convicted of wounding; a Pc convicted of drink driving in 1988 and resisting arrest a decade later, and a Pc convicted of animal suffering in 2006.

Most of the convictions are for traffic offences such as speeding and drink-driving, but the records also include a South Yorkshire Police officer convicted of fishing without a licence.

Home Office guidelines issued in 2003 say police officers should have ''proven integrity'' because they are vulnerable to pressure from criminals to reveal information.

The guidance says forces should reject potential recruits with convictions for serious offences - including causing actual bodily harm, burglary, dangerous driving and supplying drugs - unless there are ''exceptionally compelling circumstances''.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8987795/Nearly-1000-serving-police-officers-and-PCSOs-have-a-criminal-record.html

Cheats on beat
Dozens of criminal cops allowed to keep jobs

Thirteen criminal officers have kept their jobs in London’s Met — Britain’s biggest police force — since 2008.

And dozens more in Britain’s other 42 constabularies are believed to have been allowed to stay too.

In the Met, a detective sergeant caught in a sting picking up a street prostitute was only reduced in rank.

A PC convicted of possessing Class A drugs faced no further action even though his case was proven at a misconduct hearing.

Two constables caught drunk at the wheel were given fines.

Nine other policemen were convicted in court of offences including assault.

The crimes were disclosed under a Freedom of Information Act request.

Ex Scotland Yard Commander John O’Connor said: “It is totally inappropriate that these officers have been allowed to stay in their jobs.

“How can they uphold the law if they have criminal convictions themselves? How can someone who possessed Class A drugs be trusted to raid a drug den or an officer who leaked information have access to the police national computer?

“I’m all for hiring people with spent convictions but not those racked up in the job.”

A Met spokesman said: “In all cases where an officer has committed a criminal offence misconduct is considered. Each case is assessed on its own facts.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -jobs.html

Criminal Police: Full List Of Convictions By Force

his is a breakdown of how many serving police officers and community support officers with criminal convictions there are in each force in England and Wales.

Some forces did not supply the information and others provided only a partial response, meaning that it is not always possible to compare the figures directly.

Avon and Somerset - 2 (excluding convictions as juveniles)
Bedfordshire - 4
Cambridgeshire - did not provide information on grounds of cost
Cheshire - 3
City of London - did not provide information on grounds of cost
Cleveland - did not reply to Freedom of Information request
Cumbria - 20
Derbyshire - 15
Devon and Cornwall - 44
Dorset - 16
Durham - did not provide full information on grounds of cost (but 4 PCSOs and specials had criminal convictions before they joined the force)
Dyfed-Powys - 4
Essex - 42
Gloucestershire - did not provide information on grounds of cost
Greater Manchester - 24
Gwent - none since July 2007
Hampshire - 31
Herts - 11
Humberside - 23
Kent - 49
Lancashire - 7
Leicestershire - 6 have received convictions since joining
Lincolnshire - did not provide information on grounds of cost
Merseyside - 22
Metropolitan Police - 356 officers since January 2002 and 41 PCSOs since April 2004
Norfolk - 4
Northamptonshire - did not provide information on grounds of cost
Northumbria - 10
North Wales - 23
North Yorkshire - did not provide information on grounds of cost (but none who were convicted while serving police officers)
Nottinghamshire - 8
South Wales - did not provide information on grounds of cost
South Yorkshire - 35
Staffordshire - 24
Suffolk - 13
Surrey - 23
Sussex - 20
Thames Valley - 23
Warwickshire - did not provide information on grounds of cost
West Mercia - 10
West Midlands - 27 since 2005 (excluding traffic offences)
West Yorkshire - did not provide information on grounds of cost
Wiltshire - did not provide information on grounds of cost

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01/02/criminal-police-full-list_n_1179277.html /quote]

About this
"bad cops" page

Cops are very nearly worshipped in our society. On endless TV shows, in movies, police procedural novels, in the newspapers and on the nightly news, police are usually presented as virtue personified -- as if it's heroic to button up a blue shirt and pin on a badge.

It's not.

What some cops do while wearing the uniform makes them heroes ... and what other cops do, on-duty and off, reveals them as thugs.

So if you're looking for more news of police heroism, you've come to the wrong place. If you want to be told again that the policeman is your friend, that cops are the good guys and robbers are the bad guys, you'll find such reassurance on every newscast around the clock, and on every cop show from Dragnet to CSI: Miami.

This page is for readers brave enough to face facts:

All cops are not heroes and that's a fact, but because of the myth that "all cops are heroes," there's minimal call for disciplining bad cops, and maximal call for "forgiving," and "understanding" the tough work of being a cop. And that's despicable, and terrifying.

Police work is tough, of course. It's among the most difficult jobs in the world, work that deserves our respect. And turning a blind eye toward police misconduct -- allowing crooked, corrupt, outright criminal cops to have long careers in law enforcement -- only makes it more difficult and dangerous for the good cops.

Letting cops get away with crime, or "punishing" police misconduct with long, leisurely paid suspensions, or probation, or sweet deals that allow a policeman's own police record to be expunged, or any of the other special treatments cops typically receive when they're accused of wrongdoing, is assinine and counterproductive.

We'd like to see good cops get a raise, and bad cops held accountable for their crimes. Any other policy is an invitation to savages and brutes -- to button up a blue shirt, pin on a badge, and break the law with impunity.

--Helen & Harry Highwater, Unknown News

The bad news we're presenting here is, of course, only the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

As with any crime, only a tiny fraction of police misconduct is ever caught, and we can only guess what fraction of what's caught actually makes it into the newspapers, and of the rare police misconduct that is reported in the media, surely we stumble across only a tiny sliver.

Of that sliver, these are just a few selected highlights.

Georgia deputies are charged with beating a handcuffed man

California police chief says photographers can be detained for taking pictures "with no apparent aesthetic value"

Police in Texas are allowed to destroy evidence

Fired North Carolina police officer charged in robbery

Florida cop is charged with aggravated domestic assault with a deadly weapon

Oklahoma police officer charged with taking nearly $1,700 at traffic stops

New Mexico cop, charged in road rage incident, is ordered to surrender all of his weapons

Arizona school cop is charged with sexual abuse of teenaged girl

Kentucky sheriff accused of fondling two former female employees and threatening them at gunpoint and then trying to hide evidence

Texas cop charged with sexual assault on 12-year-old relative

Baltimore Police Commissioner says 50 officers implicated in a kickback scandal with a towing company and another cop charged with running a large-scale heroin operation are just a few bad apples

North Carolina sheriff's captain charged with prostitution

Fired South Carolina jailer is charged with a sex crime involving a 7-year-old girl

Maryland deputy charged with assault

Massachusetts corrections officer arraigned on assault & battery, vandalism counts

Louisiana police officer charged with possessing child porn

Wisconsin cop is fired thirteen months after 90mph fatal red light-running wreck

Former Missouri police officer charged in murders, rapes

Ohio deputy arrested on drug charges

Texas deputy, wife convicted in extortion case

Kansas cop charged with hunting without a license

Kentucky jailer charged with soliciting cash or sexual favors to get an inmate illegally out of jail

Mississippi school cop pleads guilty to exploitation of a child

Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2011

Massachusetts cop gets 6+ years for child sexual assault

Louisiana cop arrested for domestic violence

California cop gets probation for pepper spraying handcuffed suspect

"We can do this the easy way and you can take us to your house to look around, or we can detain you for six hours while we get a warrant and go to your house and shoot your dog"

Chilling video captures man's cries for help as he is Tased and beaten to death by police

Guards and supervisors at Florida juvenile lockup never sought emergency care for a teenager who died after screaming in pain and vomiting for hours

Police shooting triggers London riot

Kentucky jailer is jailed for allegedly taking cash and sex to let prisoners out of jail

Pennsylvania deputy sheriff arrested for assaulting romantic rival

Georgia jailer arrested in sex sting

California deputy charged with having sex with a minor is jailed after posting threats on Facebook

5 New Orleans cops guilty in post-Katrina Danziger Bridge shootings, cover-up

Former Minnesota cop gets 90 days in jail for strangulation assault of girlfriend

California prison guard is arrested for pharmacy armed robbery

Alabama police officer is arrested on burglary, theft charges

Iowa police officer is arrested for allegedly threatening to arrest a woman if she didn’t go to his apartment and sexually assaulting her there

Another Florida police officer is arrested and charged with official misconduct

Virginia police officer arrested on theft charges

Wife files order of protection against Michigan cop accused of domestic violence

Texas cop gets 6+ years for his role in cocaine caravan

Michigan cop is arrested for domestic assault

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Illinois sheriff's deputy charged with child endangerment is suspended with pay

Florida police officer is arrested in underage sex ring sting

Florida "Officer of the Year" suspected of drug dealing

TSA worker arrested after allegedly stealing iPad and stuffing it down his pants

A growing number of Los Angeles police officers who have used excessive force, driven while intoxicated, falsely imprisoned people or committed other serious misconduct are being let off without punishment as part of a new, controversial approach to discipline at the LAPD

Ex-Missouri police officer is charged in cold-case homicides

Virginia cops charged in murders, and stealing more than $43K from an 85-year-old woman

Minnesota sheriff's deputy charged with illegally revealing private information about a former jail inmate

DC police officer charged with sexually abusing three women while armed and on duty

Tennessee sheriff deputy fired, charged with improper euthanasia

Massachusetts correctional officer held on charges of stabbing husband

Georgia deputy jailer charged with hit and run accident

Louisiana sheriff's deputy arrested and booked with indecent behavior with a juvenile

Former Capitol Police deputy chief is arrested following an altercation

Illinois police officer charged with striking another cop

Pennsylvania police officer is arrested in casino brawl

Illinois cops found liable for arresting black meter reader who was working in white neighborhood

Louisiana police officer is charged in early morning fight

Florida prison guard arrested for drug conspiracy

New York public safety officer charged with manslaughter, DWI

12-year prison term for Alabama police officer who resigned after 120mph fatal drunk driving wreck

Probation officer accused of taking money from probationers

Former Pentagon police officer is sentenced for child sex offense

Missouri cop is in trouble for releasing arrested person in exchange for sexual favors

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Florida correctional officer arrested in drug sting

Vermont deputy accused of assault is now facing more charges for allegedly calling his accuser and threatening her

Fired Florida deputy gets 27 months in fraud case

Ohio police Tase and pepper spray mentally handicapped teen after mistaking speech impediment for "disrespect"

Nebraska cop charged with assault at 'Nebraska City Rampage'

Bail review set for California ex-detective in off-duty death

Texas police officer fired, charged with stealing driver's gun

Former Idaho deputy bound over on 1st degree murder charge

Chicago cop is accused in $50,000 swindle of dad's estate

Former Missouri deputy in court on burglary, theft charges

Georgia detention officer sentenced to 5 years for fatal shooting

Fired New Jersey police officer charged with giving false info while seeking job

Car crash victim dies after being Tased by Florida police

Mississippi deputy jailer charged with sexual assault

Florida deputy arrested, relieved of duty in excessive force case

Fired Oregon sheriff's deputy arrested for rape

Tennessee deputy jailer arrested for rape

Indiana deputy arrested for domestic violence

Un-named Florida deputy arrested, under investigation

Fired Arizona police officer arrested for alleged sex offenses involving children

Alabama corrections officer arrested on charges of sexual conduct with an inmate

Charges filed against Florida officer accused of targeting and robbing Hispanics

Florida cop guilty of molesting daughter

Tennessee police officer arrested after producing gun during domestic dispute

Texas police officer charged for trying to kiss woman at traffic stop

Iowa police officer arrested for domestic assault

Georgia sheriff says to expect more cops to be arrested as federal investigation into corruption continues

Maryland police officer admits participating in smuggling of untaxed cigarettes and alcohol in corruption case

Massachusetts jail officer convicted of drug smuggling

Mississippi family says deputies had wrong house when they interrupted party, used Tasers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Illinois cop charged with stealing male enhancement pills

Former California police officer charged in Texas child porn case

Hawaii police officer charged in theft of firearm

Former Virginia police officer accused of sex crimes

Illinois correctional officer charged in bribery, tobacco smuggling scheme

California deputy formally charged in sex with minor case

Michigan sheriff's deputy charged with six felonies and five misdemeanors

New York cop arrested for sexually coercing woman at traffic stop

North Carolina cop arrested for prostitution

Three Georgia sheriff's officers charged with extortion

South Carolina corrections officer charged with 33 counts of fraud

D.A. says North Carolina deputy lied; charged in fatal crash

California deputy pleads not guilty to sex with minor

Fired Nebraska police officer charged in child porn case

Missouri police officer charged with involuntary manslaughter

Virginia police officers under investigation

Former South Carolina sheriff's deputy charged with assault, battery

Seventh D.C. police officer arrested in 5 months, charged with stealing thousands

16 D.C. police officers arrested so far this year

Fired South Carolina deputy sentenced to four years in prison for thefts

Colorado jail deputy arrested; police find loaded gun, steak knife in car

Florida deputy trainee arrested on grand theft charge

South Carolina deputy fired after video shows jailhouse attack on inmate

California jail officer must register as sex offender after conviction for assaults on inmates

Fired North Carolina deputy gets 42 months for embezzlement

California jail guard arrested after ripping his brother's pet snake in half

Massachusetts cop gets two years for viewing child pornography on dep't computers while on duty

Felony charge costs Indiana recruit police job

Crooked Texas cop gets 15 months in prison

Missouri cop convicted of shakedowns gets probation, house arrest

TSA officer arrested after items stolen from baggage found in raid

Off-duty California prison guard arrested after domestic dispute

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Las Vegas police officer arrested for strangling ex-wife

New Orleans cop is finally fired for his involvement in cover-up of 2005 murder

Philadelphia police harass, threaten to shoot man legally carrying gun; then charge him with disorderly conduct for recording them

California drug cop charged with marijuana crime

New Jersey police officer charged after allegedly pulling gun in bar confrontation

Florida deputy arrested for producing child porn

Video shows California police officers on tape possibly stealing property

Oregon woman wins $82K, after asking cop for ID and getting arrested

San Antonio police officer fatally shoots unarmed teen who scared him

Oregon deputy arrested on assault, mistreatment charges

Scandals plague "controversial" wingnut Arizona sheriff

Florida deputy gets plea deal on domestic violence charges

Texas deputy sentenced to 6 years in prison for his role in a plan to smuggle contraband into county jail

L.A. County to pay nearly $5 million in deputy's drunk driving crash

Illinois police officer charged with stealing drugs

Michigan police officer gets five years in sex assault case

New York cop arrested for assault

California deputy arrested, suspended on domestic violence charges

New York cop gets one year in jail for bribery, coercion

Immigration officer gets 5½ years in prison for accepting bribes

Georgia ex-cop charged in bookstore threat

New revelations of unchecked misconduct among LA traffic cops

Mother and son Louisiana police officers arrested after nightclub fight

Massachusetts K-9 officer starved dog to death

North Carolina police officer on leave after arrest on assault charge

Monday, May 16, 2011

California cop allegedly robbed prostitutes whose operations were competing with his own brothel

New York cop accused of rape says woman tried to seduce him

Arizona cops said guy they shot 71 times shot first, but that's not true

Washington cop in videotaped stomping incident will get to keep job

Pennsylvania cops' story doesn't pass smell test

Two NYPD cops eyed in case of Long Island killings

Two curiously un-named Wisconsin deputies arrested in separate incidents

City in New Jersey pays $15,000 to settle lawsuit against four police officers

Veteran Florida cop charged with sexual battery and lewd and lascivious battery

Un-named New York sheriff's deputy charged for illegal drug possession

Fired Oregon deputy accused of rape

California cop arrested on rape charge

North Carolina police officer, cadet arrested in 2007 car break-in

Former California police officer arrested for security fraud

Kansas lawman charged in wife's death

Former Illinois police officer charged with theft of guns

Illinois police officer suspended for part in strip club brawl

Louisiana deputy fired, charged with indecent behavior

Georgia police officer charged with theft of tools, suspended

Lawyers explain that Illinois cops charged in sex assault are guilty only of bad judgment

Illinois cop accused of planting evidence to get promotion

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

California city suspends its "ride-along program" after second deputy is arrested for having sex with teen Explorer Scout

Kansas cops break saggy-pants high school sophomore's arm and Taser him

Florida sheriff says jail guard propositioned inmate

Massachusetts deputy busted for trafficking coke

Idaho deputy is arrested after wife is strangled to death

Michigan deputy charged with forgery, theft

Mississippi police officer charged with felony child abuse

Once-fired Florida police officer in trouble again

Former Virginia cop ordered to register as sex offender

Ohio police officer gets prison term in stalking case

Louisiana police officer who was key witness in Katrina shooting trial arrested for alleged hit-and-run

California police officer arrested on child molestation charges

Texas police officer arrested on theft charges

California police officer jailed in drug unit scandal

Tennessee police officer sentenced to prison after shooting an unarmed man

North Carolina police officer is convicted of lying at trial

Oklahoma police officer is arrested on sexual assault complaint

More bad cops

Monday, May 2, 2011

Washington cop won't be disciplined for sleeping through Amber alert while 12-year-old girl was murdered

Ohio chief deputy charged with rape, gross sexual imposition, endangering a child and kidnapping

Michigan deputy charged with forgery, theft

New York police officer pleads guilty to 100 armed robberies, stealing 250 kilograms of cocaine and $1M

Off duty New York cops guilty in attack on motorist

Denver deputy behind bars for sexual assault on a child

Georgia police officers accused of excessive force in melee at IHOP

Missouri city pays $130K to settle police brutality lawsuit

North Carolina sheriff's detective charged with molesting a child; fired by department

Ohio police detective arrested on felony charge

Florida police mistakenly raid judge's home and order family out of house at gunpoint during Easter dinner

Seattle police officer informs handcuffed suspect that "I'm going to beat the f*cking Mexican piss out of you, homey" and delivers as promised

Veteran Indiana police officer accused of stealing from drivers during traffic stops

Alleged illegal searches by NYPD may be increasing marijuana arrests

Former North Carolina local law enforcement officer arrested for sexually abusing his own child

California sheriff's deputy arrested on suspicion of having sex with an underage girl

Louisiana sheriff's deputy charged with assault, battery

California deputy charged with domestic violence

Justice Dept. probe of Seattle Police aided by self-incriminatingSPD video, court evidence

Monday, April 25, 2011

Five women sue convicted former Alaska police officer over on-duty sexually assaults

Fired Pennsylvania police officer gets 30 months for insurance-fraud scheme

Tennessee sheriff's deputy arrested

Virginia police officer arrested for fraud

Michigan sheriff's sergeant charged with improper use of database

Cincinnati Police officer arrested for obstructing justice

Oregon jury awards woman $82K after wrongful arrest — she asked cop for his ID card

Apparently, state police in Michigan are using devices that allow them to slurp all sorts of data off your mobile phone

New Jersey police reportedly fired over 30 rounds to kill 8-month-old puppy — hitting homes and cars in terrified neighborhood

Another excessive force case levied against Denver police officers could cost the city $50,000

Florida cop is arrested for falsifying information

Former Chicago cop convicted of exploiting 90-year-old man

Texas jailer gets 27 months for beating inmate

Pennsylvania cop charged with lying to police

California sheriff's deputy arrested for alleged sex with girl

New Mexico jail guard arrested in abuse case

Kentucky jailer arrested for soliciting prostitution

Curiously un-named Texas sheriff's deputy arrested after allegations of asking for sexual favors

San Jose police hit with two lawsuits alleging excessive force

Florida deputy arrested, charged with armed robbery

Police beating of Las Vegas man caught on tape

South Carolina deputy arrested for gambling charges

California prison guard admits smuggling cell phones

Judge sets $10,000 bail for Florida deputy sheriff accused of armed robbery, battery

Kansas police officer in court on rape charge

Monday, April 18, 2011

California school guard is convicted of child molestation

Georgia police officer arrested for battery

North Carolina deputy charged with embezzlement

New York cop who killed college student in disputed shooting is named "Officer of the Year"

Mississippi police officer fired after arrest on drug charge in Texas

Hawaii prison guard sentenced to 18 months for sexually assaulting an inmate

Video shows Florida jail guard attacking school employee

Pennsylvania corrections guard accused of beating

Florida sheriff's sergeant charged with trafficking oxycodone and withholding information from a doctor

California deputy gets 20 years for seeking bribes

Former Pennsylvania police officer arrested, charged with assault

North Carolina cop is arrested for kidnapping and sexual assault

New York corrections officer busted in cocaine deal, prosecutors say

Monday, April 11, 2011

Two Chicago police officers accused of sexual assault/rape

Utah family calls police out of concern for son leaving without taking his diabetic medicine; police run son off road and fatally shoot him

New Jersey police illegally detain honors student over cellphone footage

US Department of Justice launches formal civil-rights investigation into Seattle Police Department's "patterns" and "practices"

Curiously un-named Border Patrol agent arrested on marijuana charges

New York cop nearly doors cyclist, then chases and arrests her

Georgia cop busted with marijuana in his pants

Texas police officer peppersprays baby squirrel, enrages middle schoolers

Missouri sheriff accused of distributing meth

Kansas cops pay $27K settlement for excessive force and racial profiling

Video shows Pennsylvania police officer beating baseball fan

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Missouri deputy resigns after shooting pet Chihuahua, again and again

Colorado police officer is arrested for inappropriately touching 19-year-old woman during pat-down search

Off-duty Tennessee police officer is charged with assault on deputies

Former Pittsburgh detective charged in prostitution sting

Nevada police officer is charged with domestic battery and burglary

West Virginia police officer is charged with domestic battery

Alabama corrections officer charged with selling drugs at jail

Two former New Orleans police officers receive stiff sentences in Katrina killing

Wednesday, Mar. 30, 2011

Maryland sheriff's deputy charged with child sex abuse

Indiana cop is charged with multiple criminal sexual conduct crimes

New Jersey police leave teens locked in van for 14 hours without heat or water

Florida jail guard accused of attacking school employee

Retired Pennsylvania cop gets 35 years in child sex assault

Curiously un-named Ohio corrections officer placed behind bars after inmate accuses him of sexual assault

Nebraska police officer convicted of harassing women

Texas police officer arrested for possession of marijuana

Fired Virginia sheriff's deputy is charged with trying to arrange sex with an 11-year-old girl

New Jersey cop charged with abuse after allegedly propositioning 16-year-old girl

"Dark day" for Colorado town's police department as 29-year veteran cop is charged with sexual exploitation of a child and contributing to the delinquency of a minor

Tennessee sheriff's lieutenant charged with theft

Why are these Texas police officers still on the street?

Monday, Mar. 28, 2011

Three DC police officers charged with attempting to receive stolen goods

Two Louisiana sheriff's jailers arrested, fired

Georgia deputy fired for sexually assault is reindicted on additional charges

Milwaukee police officer is charged with stealing a 7-year-old boy's Social Security number to make purchases

Justice Dept probe of New Orleans Police Department finds a pattern of misconduct including the use of excessive force and illegal stops and searches

Michigan Supreme Court sides with rapper Dr. Dre and against cops

Restaurant owner says angry cop hit him with car

Court denies qualified immunity for botched SWAT raid

Washington trooper won't face charges for "accidentally" shooting pregnant woman in crack raid

Police shootings of blacks in Miami draws outrage

Tuesday, Mar. 22, 2011

New Mexico town's chief of police is charged with smuggling guns into Mexico

NYPD keeps 300 cops on the payroll at an annual cost to taxpayers of $22 million, though police brass don't trust them enough to give them guns or badges

Florida police officer charged with battery, false imprisonment

North Carolina deputy gets 18 months in drug case

Fired California cop is convicted of 10 felony counts of asking for bribes, one felony count of sexual battery by restraint, one felony count of oral copulation under color of authority, three misdemeanor counts of soliciting another to engage in lewd conduct

18-year veteran California police officer is accused of sexual battery during traffic stop

Wisconsin deputy is charged with homicide

Former North Carolina police officer says it was emotional distress that caused him to set several fires

California school cop is charged with multiple felonies including perjury and filing a false insurance claim

Friday, Mar. 18, 2011

Fired Georgia deputy is convicted of rape, kidnapping, false imprisonment, aggravated sodomy, aggravated sexual battery and two counts of aggravated assault

Washington deputy who quit during investigation is arrested for stealing K-9's training drugs

Louisiana deputy fired, arrested on malfeasance charges

Fired Connecticut cop gets nine months for reckless endangerment, four counts of fourth-degree computer crime, multiple Class A misdemeanors

Florida corrections officer faces drug charges

New Orleans police officer is sentenced to 45 years for kidnapping and attempted rape

Three D.C. officers arrested in another police undercover sting

Alabama city pays $500K settlement after SWAT cops shoot man in wrong-address raid

Monday, Mar. 14, 2011

Curiously un-named Kansas police officer arrested for allegedly shooting bouncer

New Jersey police department hit with new excessive force lawsuit

Michigan cop is charged with extortion, criminal sexual conduct, obstruction of justice by misconduct in office, and criminal sexual conduct

New York pays $170,000 to settle with nine people who were illegally stopped and frisked by police at city housing projects

California deputy sheriff arrested on suspicion of selling drugs

Massachusetts police officer suspended in wake of prostitution sting

Philadelphia cop fired, charged with assault, terroristic threats

Delaware police officer facing child porn charges

South Carolina town sees spate of law enforcement officers in trouble

Utah sheriff’s captain recently charged with sexually abusing a child is believed to have committed suicide

Thursday, Mar. 10, 2011

Oregon police officers use Tasers on two men who had surrendered, costing city almost $140,000 to settle lawsuits

Tennessee cops posed as a defense attorney to get suspect to incriminate himself

Peace activist sues Minneapolis for police violence, withholding evidence

Michigan cop who quit when caught pleads no contest in steroids case

New Jersey sheriff charged with corruption

Indiana deputy convicted of domestic violence, weapons charges gets 19 days in jail

NYPD detective faces charges of conspiracy for using drugs to pay off snitches

Monday, Mar. 7, 2011

Lawsuit may force Kansas City police to return stolen property to owners

Fired Pennsylvania cop is convicted in scheme to steal heroin during a fake traffic stop

Retired Ohio cop pleads guilty to attempted rape, pandering child pornography, possession of criminal tools, and 22 other counts

Former deputy from Arkansas to face rape charges there

Indiana sheriff's officer charged with pulling gun on wife, man, firing shot

Florida deputy charged with child cruelty

Texas police officer suspended after allegedly throwing tear gas canister into cook-off competitor's booth

Friday, Mar. 4, 2011

Kansas police officer charged with sexual battery

Florida schools police officer arrested

New Jersey cop is charged with official misconduct

Massachusetts police officer pleads guilty in injury scam

Ex-Alabama police officer sentenced to 33 months for gun-dealing scheme

Ex-NYPD cop/karate teacher gets nearly 22 years for molestation

Virginia police officer charged with sexual assault

Thursday, Mar. 3, 2011

Fired Oklahoma cop is charged with intimidation of a witness, offering false evidence, and falsely reporting a crime

Dallas police officer fired, arrested for allegedly beating motorist

Indiana deputy convicted of domestic violence, weapons charges gets 19 days in jail

Cops caught on tape discussing on how much property they can take from a house due to tiny amount of marijuana found

Former Florida deputy faces more charges

Another black eye for Chicago Police

Monday, Feb. 28, 2011

Kentucky cop allegedly assaults, points gun at wife

Louisiana cop convicted of attempted aggravated rape and second-degree kidnapping

Kansas police chief gets life in prison for bad-touching children

17 Baltimore police officers arrested in corruption probe

Massachusetts city pulls plug on police legal bills

What's next for disgraced Seattle Police officer Ian Birk?

Friday, Feb. 25, 2011

Child porn charges net fired Georgia police officer 25 years in prison

North Carolina cop is arrested for beating girlfriend

Florida correctional officer charged in domestic battery

Boston police officer is arrested on assault charges

Texas corrections officer jailed for attempting to sell drugs

Virginia police officer arrested for harassment

Mississippi cop gets 75 years for girl's rape

Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2011

Alaska cop is convicted of serial on-duty rapes

Maryland red light camera tickets were "signed and certified" by dead cop

Thanks for misplacing the drunk redneck who assaulted me, Seattle Police!

Judge orders NYPD to turn over internal reports on more than 800 cop-related shootings dating back to 1997

Kentucky jailer arrested after admitting to sex abuse

New York cop gets probation for official misconduct

Pennsylvania deputy allegedly befriended an elderly neighbor to enter her home and steal her prescription drugs

Monday, Feb. 21, 2011

Fired Mississippi cop is convicted of statutory rape and sexual battery

Indiana cop resigns after being charged with battery

Minnesota police chief and cop placed on paid leave while curiouslyun-explained charges are investigated

Florida detentions deputy faces multiple charges after allegedly allowing jail assault

12-count lawsuit filed against infamously corrupt Arizona sheriff and others

No charges will be filed against cop who killed university student in a confused series of events

Washington cop who killed man on sidewalk in cold blood quits, but won't be charged

Saturday, Feb. 19, 2011

Tennessee cop who plied two underage girls with alcohol gets probation, and record will be wiped away

New Jersey police chief tells parents to hack kids' Facebook accounts

Fired Wisconsin cop is convicted of pointing a gun at two people while he was off-duty and drunk

Florida cop is fired for filing falsified report, insubordination

Virginia deputy accused of shoplifting 10 times

Fired South Carolina law officer busted for burglary

Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2011

Fired Georgia police officers charged with lying to FBI

California police officer arrested on suspicion of engaging in sex acts with prostitutes

Massachusetts police officer long embroiled in controversy over allegations of police brutality and misconduct, resigns over yet another allegation of a domestic violence incident

Cops beat crap out of Rutgers students

27-year veteran Kentucky cop received vacation, holiday pay during suspension

Ex-NASA worker's suit alleges excessive force by Texas cops

Monday, Feb. 14, 2011

California cops ratchet up harassment of family of teen falsely charged with "attempted lynching" for photographing police

Secret hearing requested for case of Illinois state trooper who was driving 126 mph, talking on his cell phone and e-mailing when he caused the crash that killed two girls

Georgia cop is suspended with pay after being arrested for DUI, speeding, and possession of marijuana

California cop seems at fault after rear-ending motorist, who's charged with assault with a deadly weapon for hitting his brakes

Illinois police officer arrested on charges of possession of child pornography

Atlanta police promise to stop harassing people who videotape officers performing their duties in public

Friday, Feb. 11, 2011

ACLU monitor says she saw California sheriff's beat inmate like "a punching bag" as he lay limp for at least two minutes

More South Carolina police officers in off-duty trouble

Fired Ohio cop is indicted on two counts of drug trafficking, three counts of possession of a firearm in the commission of a drug trafficking crime, one count of conspiracy to traffic drugs

California cop charged with stealing tag from a motorist during a traffic stop

Florida correctional officer charged with tampering with victim of attempted murder

Former West Virginia police officer is arrested formaking meth

Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2011

Kentucky deputy indicted on wanton endangerment charges

Veteran California deputy faces domestic violence charges

South Carolina deputy convicted of beating handcuffed detainee

Georgia cop is charged with enticing a child for indecent purposes

The list goes on and on and on

You can read each, or any of the associated stories, through the links provided at this site.

http://www.unknownnews.org/cops.html

Here are some up to date, daily incidents-

The "National Police Misconduct Reporting Project" from the Cato Institute

http://www.theagitator.com/

NYPD: Badges of Dishonor, Corruption and Murder!

Posted on May 26, 2012.

By DAVY V.

Why is it that people always refer to the New York City Police Department as the best police department in the country?

The N.Y.P.D. is actually one of the most corrupt police forces in the U.S. The department has a long history of committing some of the most heinous crimes against innocent citizens. Take, for instance, the 1999 execution of Amadou Diallo, a 23 year old Guinean immigrant who was shot at 41 times by N.Y.P.D. cops Sean Carroll, Richard Murphy, Edward McMellon, and Kenneth Boss. Diallo, who was unarmed and simply had his wallet in his hand, was hit 19 times. Just over one year later, a jury acquitted all of the cops.

nypd swat 300x184 NYPD: Badges of Dishonor, Corruption and Murder!Also, Abner Louima, a 30 year old Haitian immigrant, who suffered severe internal damage when N.Y.P.D. officer Justin Volpe sodomized him with a broomstick in Brooklyn’s 70th precint. Afterwards, Volpe proudly displayed the excrement and blood stained broomstick to his fellow officers as he bragged that he had just “broke a man”. Volpe then threatened to kill Louima and his family members if Louima told anyone. Justin Volpe was later convicted and sentenced to 30 years in prison.

Sean Bell, executed by N.Y.P.D. undercover cops on the morning of his wedding day, in Queens. Bell had just left a club with friends when he was confronted by a plain clothes N.Y.P.D. cop who didn’t identify himself. When Bell sped off, the cop fired 50 rounds at Bell’s vehicle, killing Bell and severely injuring his friends. And, even though neither Bell or any of his friends had a gun, the N.Y.P.D. smeared Bell’s character after the incident, and his friends were under investigation instead of the cops!

During last year’s annual West Indian American Day Parade, N.Y.P.D. officers used facebook to post extremely disturbing comments, violating the department’s policy barring officers from making “discourteous or disrespectful remarks” about race or ethnicity. The facebook group, which totalled 1,200 members, posted comments from N.Y.P.D. officers such as Dan Rodney who stated “I say have the parade one more year, and when they all gather, drop a bomb and wipe them all out.” Other comments from N.Y.P.D. officers included calling people “animals’ and “savages”. The comments on facebook, included references to West Indian and African-American neighborhoods, and were so offensive that some N.Y.P.D. officers themselves posted warnings to other officers advising them to be careful that Internal Affairs “rats” don’t take notice of the comments. However, many didn’t seem to care, and went on posting comments such as “Let them kill each other”.

In a recent New York Times editorial piece, a strong point is made of the need for a “strong, independent agency to investigate serious complaints about New York City’s police force.” After several corruption cases involving the N.Y.P.D., including seven narcotics officers convicted of planting drugs on people, three officers convicted of robbing a perfume warehouse, eight current N.Y.P.D. officers charged with smuggling guns into the state, and a federal lawsuit accusing the N.Y.P.D. of engaging in racially biased “stop and frisk” incidents, there is serious doubt that the department can do an effective job addressing misconduct and corruption without outside help.

The N.Y.P.D.’s Internal Affairs Bureau, which is responsible for investigating complaints of police misconduct, failed to uncover any of these problems. In fact, they were brought to light by a local district attorney, the F.B.I. and, in one case, a New Jersey police department.

Recently, N.Y.P.D. officers, gathered outside State Supreme Court in the Bronx, for the unsealing of indictments against 16 of their fellow officers, who were arraigned on charges of corruption, after a three-year investigation into the N.Y.P.D.’s fixing of traffic and parking tickets, which in all cost the City of New York, close to $ 2 Million dollars. Officer Jose Ramos, a member of the N.Y.P.D.’s 40th precint, and whose suspicious behavior led to the ticket fixing investigation in the first place, was accused of two dozen crimes, including attempted robbery, attempted grand larceny, transporting what he thought was heroin for drug dealers and revealing the identity of a confidential informant. Ramos is facing up to 50 years in prison.

Read the rest, here:
http://www.copblock.org/15529/n-y-p-d-badges-of-dishonor-corruption-and-murder-2/

Read about more, here:

http://www.policemisconduct.net/

and here:

http://policeabuse.com/

and here

http://police-brutality-blog.blogspot.com/

and here

http://www.policecrimes.com/

and here

http://www.realcrimes.com/

and here

http://blog.simplejustice.us/

I could keep going, but I won't. You surely get the picture.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostTue May 29, 2012 5:28 pm » by The57ironman

.....bravo hawk..... :flop:

... :P ....what do you do for an encore... :clapper:

.....it's a mad mad mad mad world... :cheers:

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order