Where Does It End? WTF???

Super Moderator

PostTue May 29, 2012 2:26 am » by Seahawk

What the hell is going on???? These fucking assholes are crossing the line waaaaaaaaaaaay more often now. How the hell are they getting away with this crap???? WTF is going on??? How long can we take this without doing something about it???

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostTue May 29, 2012 2:40 am » by Seahawk

The police motto,

"To Serve and Protect,"

should be changed to

"To Unnerve and Suspect."

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue May 29, 2012 3:27 am » by Hurtswhenipee

How the hell are they getting away with this crap????

Upload to Disclose.tv

[/quote]

Media Spin! People believe what they are told. Just get your damn shot!! :nwo: :nwo: :peep:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 3:43 am » by Rydher

Stop being melodramatic. There are far more police out there doing good things and helping people than there are bad ones.

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 3:53 am » by Cornbread714

Rydher wrote:Stop being melodramatic. There are far more police out there doing good things and helping people than there are bad ones.

Anyone who actually wants to be a policeman is immediately suspect in my book.

Most enter the job out of desperation (lack of education and real job opportunities), or because of sadistic tendencies. Most cops end up being assholes, and it's not always entirely their fault.

Prove me wrong. And not with some story about a nice cop - I've met a few - but with statistics proving your point.

My experience is that the uniform and the gun = swaggering bullies.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 4:01 am » by Harbin

Seahawk, limit viewing 'infowars', it's a propaganda tool to keep you on edge, like fox news on crack. It lowers vibrations, much like my posts.

This is happening more, as the feds are pumping money into municipalities to hire cops. Why ? There a few real production jobs, so the hiring of cops relieves some of this pressure. The extra cops also keep those unemployed and frustrated in check. Clever aye ? They get away with it cause it's the plan.
Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 29, 2012 4:05 am » by Cornbread714

Harbin wrote: It lowers vibrations, much like my posts.

:alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostTue May 29, 2012 4:11 am » by The57ironman

Harbin wrote: They get away with it cause it's the plan.

....'bout it..

.....problem , reaction , solution

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue May 29, 2012 4:22 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Rydher wrote:Stop being melodramatic. There are far more police out there doing good things and helping people than there are bad ones.

Is there an acceptable number?
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Writer

PostTue May 29, 2012 4:29 am » by The Morning Star

Cornbread714 wrote:

Anyone who actually wants to be a policeman is immediately suspect in my book.

Most enter the job out of desperation (lack of education and real job opportunities), or because of sadistic tendencies. Most cops end up being assholes, and it's not always entirely their fault.

Prove me wrong. And not with some story about a nice cop - I've met a few - but with statistics proving your point.

My experience is that the uniform and the gun = swaggering bullies.

Police aren't real police anymore. Most of the time they're chasing statistics. Not all, but most. They hide behind guidelines and rules to prevent themselves from helping the community the way they used to. You look at the older generation and see how much trust and respect they have for police officers and see the difference people feel towards them now. They're out there to bust your b*lls. Thats all they do these days. I remember seeing a friend bleed infront of a cop (father punched him in the face). He never got an option to press charges and told his father "its okay" hes your dad and allowed to hit you. Giving him the green light for violence.

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook