Where Does Jesus Come Into all this

Initiate

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 12:21 am » by Teloc

zaff4444 wrote:
teloc wrote:Image

Jesus-FYI-is a prophet in islam,like many before him.
Are you a false christian?
Satanist.

lol..

yeah but jesus got ze wrong numbering in islam...

hes only no 2...
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 12:23 am » by Tertiusgaudens

I`m not sure Pye is absolutely right. He is referring to the last 200.000 years of genetical changes he calls modification. This might be enlightening after watching specific genome comparisons. But short time adaptions are possible too. Look here an article from 2006:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... ution.html
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 6:56 pm » by 99socks

Aren't we doing it anyways?

Cultures find certain features attractive or advantageous, and people with those features will pick the best mates from the pool, based on those features.

Makes you think about the Elites. :twisted:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Writer

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:20 am » by Skywalker86

Definitely....modern humans are hybrid creatures this story has been echoed in ALL ancient texts

Genesis 6:1-2 - "When men began to increase in number on the Earth and daughters were born unto them,the sons of GOD saw that the daughters of men were beautiful,and they married any of them they chose."

Book of Enoch Chapter 7 - "And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells"

to display a few

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:27 am » by Shaggietrip

Jesus was a jew. Just like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Just sayin.

:cheers:
ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:39 am » by Slith

shaggietrip wrote:Jesus was a jew. Just like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Just sayin.

Sure. But he was forsaken by his people

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:50 am » by Shaggietrip

Are we not all forsaken by our people. As far as the son of god goes I am torn. Is he the stars or a bed time story. There are many books that have been written. Does one believe all that is written? My mind swims with the different references of what "god" jesus" and the books truly mean....ahhhh. The stars against real living beings. Aliens or gods. Satan or the light. We are now so swamped with every option of what was and what was real it is astronomical.

But I will never slam on ones believe. If it makes one stronger then go for it. I am still weak for I still search.

ImageImage[img]

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:58 am » by Slith

shaggietrip wrote:Are we not all forsaken by our people. As far as the son of god goes I am torn. Is he the stars or a bed time story. There are many books that have been written. Does one believe all that is written? My mind swims with the different references of what "god" jesus" and the books truly mean....ahhhh. The stars against real living beings. Aliens or gods. Satan or the light. We are now so swamped with every option of what was and what was real it is astronomical.

But I will never slam on ones believe. If it makes one stronger then go for it. I am still weak for I still search.

Look for your beliefs. They belong to you

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:59 am » by Shaggietrip

dlslith wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:Are we not all forsaken by our people. As far as the son of god goes I am torn. Is he the stars or a bed time story. There are many books that have been written. Does one believe all that is written? My mind swims with the different references of what "god" jesus" and the books truly mean....ahhhh. The stars against real living beings. Aliens or gods. Satan or the light. We are now so swamped with every option of what was and what was real it is astronomical.

ImageImage[img]

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 am » by Shaggietrip

dlslith wrote:

I will never stop my search. I find truth in many things even if they seem like oil and water together. I find falseness [thats a word? lol] In the same that I find truths. This may seem psychotic in ways but also logical in others. I also never try not to do the same stupid shit twice......

Other than drink :cheers:
ImageImage[img]

PreviousNext