Where Does Jesus Come Into all this

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 1:59 am » by Shaggietrip

dlslith wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:Are we not all forsaken by our people. As far as the son of god goes I am torn. Is he the stars or a bed time story. There are many books that have been written. Does one believe all that is written? My mind swims with the different references of what "god" jesus" and the books truly mean....ahhhh. The stars against real living beings. Aliens or gods. Satan or the light. We are now so swamped with every option of what was and what was real it is astronomical.

But I will never slam on ones believe. If it makes one stronger then go for it. I am still weak for I still search.

:cheers:

Look for your beliefs. They belong to you
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 am » by Shaggietrip

dlslith wrote:
shaggietrip wrote:Are we not all forsaken by our people. As far as the son of god goes I am torn. Is he the stars or a bed time story. There are many books that have been written. Does one believe all that is written? My mind swims with the different references of what "god" jesus" and the books truly mean....ahhhh. The stars against real living beings. Aliens or gods. Satan or the light. We are now so swamped with every option of what was and what was real it is astronomical.

But I will never slam on ones believe. If it makes one stronger then go for it. I am still weak for I still search.

I will never stop my search. I find truth in many things even if they seem like oil and water together. I find falseness [thats a word? lol] In the same that I find truths. This may seem psychotic in ways but also logical in others. I also never try not to do the same stupid shit twice......

Other than drink :cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:09 am » by Slith

shaggietrip wrote:
dlslith wrote:

I will never stop my search. I find truth in many things even if they seem like oil and water together. I find falseness [thats a word? lol] In the same that I find truths. This may seem psychotic in ways but also logical in others. I also never try not to do the same stupid shit twice......

Other than drink :cheers:

All the power to ya man. I wish you the best in life. Seriously. May you find what you seek. But in the meantime, I enjoy being your friend. I imagine I always will

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 2:18 am » by Shaggietrip

All the power to ya man. I wish you the best in life. Seriously. May you find what you seek. But in the meantime, I enjoy being your friend. I imagine I always will

I thank you for that.It means a lot. You did not smack on me on how I perceive info or try to find what is right in my way. For that much respect.

If all on this world would feel that way....ahhh what a great place it would be!

ImageImage

Previous