PostSat Jun 11, 2011 3:12 pm » by Mozi!!a

[youtube]jo-Iycveh30&feature[/youtube]

Are We All Genetically Modified ?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 3:48 pm » by Thebluecanary

demobe wrote:

My opinion? Yeah, probably.

All of the ancient literature, from the Bible to the Vedas to the Koran to the Zohar is in my opinion an attempt by humans to explain and pass on something that happened a very, very long time before them. Probably an advanced civilization which was wiped out by a cataclysm or a war or some combination of the two. All of those stories are allegorical accounts of things that were too complicated for the people telling them and writing them down to really even understand. Imagine some primitive aboriginal tribesman deep in the Amazon somewhere, being told by someone from the outside a synopsis of the movie Star Wars...and then attempting to take that back to his village and repeat it to his fellows, even though he himself has never seen it and does not at all understand the technology featured or most of the social and plot interaction. It's like the telephone game...things garbled in translation.

Certainly, the idea of Evolution by itself does not explain how we got here. In reality, I think that many of the reasons that it has been so pushed upon us is because someone (multiple someones) at the top of the establishment don't want us to really understand our own nature or where we came from. Evolution, full of holes though it is, is what they want us to think, what SMART people are allowed to believe. And on the other side of the fence you have people who think that Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to church while smiting homosexuals, and those are allowed to be the public face of what they call "Intelligent Design", all the better to make it look like bullshit malarky perpetuated by the ignorant.

As for Jesus....I don't really know what he has to do with the rest of your topic. He was a wise dude who tried to wake people up, and got killed for it. And his followers, instead of doing what he told them to do, tried to make him a god and fashion a religion around him. Imperfect humans, attempting to explain their reality, and as always falling short and fucking things up. Just another example of how things get garbled as time passes, and how things can be manipulated to control the sheep.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 3:51 pm » by Slith

I like Lloyd Pye, he's very intelligent and puts up some very good points on many subjects. Nice post!

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 4:02 pm » by Slith

thebluecanary wrote:
demobe wrote:

All of the ancient literature, from the Bible to the Vedas to the Koran to the Zohar is in my opinion an attempt by humans to explain and pass on something that happened a very, very long time before them. Probably an advanced civilization which was wiped out by a cataclysm or a war or some combination of the two. All of those stories are allegorical accounts of things that were too complicated for the people telling them and writing them down to really even understand. Imagine some primitive aboriginal tribesman deep in the Amazon somewhere, being told by someone from the outside a synopsis of the movie Star Wars...and then attempting to take that back to his village and repeat it to his fellows, even though he himself has never seen it and does not at all understand the technology featured or most of the social and plot interaction. It's like the telephone game...things garbled in translation.

Certainly, the idea of Evolution by itself does not explain how we got here. In reality, I think that many of the reasons that it has been so pushed upon us is because someone (multiple someones) at the top of the establishment don't want us to really understand our own nature or where we came from. Evolution, full of holes though it is, is what they want us to think, what SMART people are allowed to believe. And on the other side of the fence you have people who think that Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to church while smiting homosexuals, and those are allowed to be the public face of what they call "Intelligent Design", all the better to make it look like bullshit malarky perpetuated by the ignorant.

As for Jesus....I don't really know what he has to do with the rest of your topic. He was a wise dude who tried to wake people up, and got killed for it. And his followers, instead of doing what he told them to do, tried to make him a god and fashion a religion around him. Imperfect humans, attempting to explain their reality, and as always falling short and fucking things up. Just another example of how things get garbled as time passes, and how things can be manipulated to control the sheep.

Hell of a post Canary. Good stuff! Makes me think, and oh God, how I like to think. Especially with brain hurting. :flop: hehe

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 7:04 pm » by Boondox681

mr. pye is one of my favorites.i was lucky enough to have seen his presentation in 2007 in boulder.
he's not just intelligent,he is a very smart guy.
thanx
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 7:28 pm » by Shaggietrip

Great post!

I have never seen this video and enjoyed it greatly.

I know that the sun and the cosmic rays have and effect on us and causes mutation so yes to the mutation. Also a probable on the engineered mutation. Which leads me to whom. So if infact we were visited and our dna messed with by whom ever may then explain some of the religious books ufo/god stories. Perhaps they return like in the stories. After all if they can travel at near light speed or some other means then time would slow for them. They could be gone for what seem like days to them but hundreds of years to us. Giving them the ability to see the progress of their work. How does Jesus fit into this? Well he was just another experiment.

Maybe?

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 11:46 pm » by Mozi!!a

shaggietrip wrote:Great post!

I have never seen this video and enjoyed it greatly.

I know that the sun and the cosmic rays have and effect on us and causes mutation so yes to the mutation. Also a probable on the engineered mutation. Which leads me to whom. So if infact we were visited and our dna messed with by whom ever may then explain some of the religious books ufo/god stories. Perhaps they return like in the stories. After all if they can travel at near light speed or some other means then time would slow for them. They could be gone for what seem like days to them but hundreds of years to us. Giving them the ability to see the progress of their work. How does Jesus fit into this? Well he was just another experiment.

Maybe?

:cheers:

:flop:

cheers :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 am » by Teloc

thebluecanary wrote:As for Jesus.... He was a wise dude who tried to wake people up, and got killed for it.

zat was exactly what he was NOT.. u fucking hippie....
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 12:07 am » by Teloc

zaff4444 wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:
demobe wrote:

:clapper:

Initiate

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 am » by Teloc

Next