Where exactly are Muslims happy?

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm » by 99socks

I will say it again... it comes down to CHOICE.

The culture in Islamic countries, whether it follows Islam or not, leaves hardly any room for any kind of self-expression or self-realization. The pressure to conform is overwhelming. However, unlike places like Japan where that pressure is social/emotional/mental, the pressures in Islamic countries are social/mental/physical. What I saw, during my time living in the Middle East, is that the human life is so regulated that there is very little "growth." The answers to the universe are handed to you on a silver platter, never questioned, and your entire life path is already decided for you by the pattern of a dozen or more generations. There is nothing inherently wrong with anyone choosing a specific lifestyle over another whether it is Islamic or not. But again, what it comes down to is CHOICE. Institutionalizing against that choice is what causes misery.

The irony is that the rewards one may reap from choosing an Islamic lifestyle are more fully developed amongst those Muslims who regularly must make frequent checks and decisions regarding their values and the that of the non-Islamic host country. For that reason, it actually fuels a more romantic idea of what Islam is and how it can help individuals and entire societies than it does in Islamically dominated countries where the institutionalization of Islam rapes individuals of the choice to grow. It is, in essence, pretty much the equivalent of keeping children chained on a toilet in the basement on the logic it protects them from the evil world "outside" and as many possible "bad things" that may happen from within.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 pm » by Flecktarn

99socks wrote:I will say it again... it comes down to CHOICE.

The culture in Islamic countries, whether it follows Islam or not, leaves hardly any room for any kind of self-expression or self-realization. The pressure to conform is overwhelming. However, unlike places like Japan where that pressure is social/emotional/mental, the pressures in Islamic countries are social/mental/physical. What I saw, during my time living in the Middle East, is that the human life is so regulated that there is very little "growth." The answers to the universe are handed to you on a silver platter, never questioned, and your entire life path is already decided for you by the pattern of a dozen or more generations. There is nothing inherently wrong with anyone choosing a specific lifestyle over another whether it is Islamic or not. But again, what it comes down to is CHOICE. Institutionalizing against that choice is what causes misery.

The irony is that the rewards one may reap from choosing an Islamic lifestyle are more fully developed amongst those Muslims who regularly must make frequent checks and decisions regarding their values and the that of the non-Islamic host country. For that reason, it actually fuels a more romantic idea of what Islam is and how it can help individuals and entire societies than it does in Islamically dominated countries where the institutionalization of Islam rapes individuals of the choice to grow. It is, in essence, pretty much the equivalent of keeping children chained on a toilet in the basement on the logic it protects them from the evil world "outside" and as many possible "bad things" that may happen from within.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :flop:
ImageImage

Writer

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 4:13 am » by Iceiceice

99socks wrote:I will say it again... it comes down to CHOICE.

Freedom of choice doesn't exist in any society.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 4:33 am » by 44z44

demobe wrote:Dom :lol: Glad You Got It Bro :flop: This Is My Post Now :evil:

perronick I Know What You Mean M8, Trust Me One This , My Body Was A Muslim Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Far Far Ways, And Then It Become Christian After That Buddhist And So One And So One, Now Im Just Me, :D
My Software Totally Mixed Up Man, You Can Only Imagion, Thats Why I Agree With Evrything And Nothing,

Cos There Is A Truth In Evrything And Nothing,

Socks ideology becomes institutionalized :pray: :flop: I Was Born Naked And I'm Going To Die Naked, This IS The Truth, This IS How The Brain Works, Whether We Like It Or Not, This is Not Easy To Get Rid Of, Whatever Your Beliefs Are, The Key Is To Control It And Balance It , And I Have. i Think :? lol
Its Not About The Muslims Or The Christian ++++. Its About Us. HUMANS,Its Not About Oure Belive Sytems, Have Anything Changed Since The Stone Age :roll: , We Still Are Fighting For The Same Shit, And It is The War For Youre Mind.. :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

Fleck Thanks Compadre :cheers: :pray: :pray:

i Personally Looking For Something That I Will Never Find In This Life, Sad But True
I think Deep Down Inside We All Do :cheers:

Any Ways Peace And Thanks :cheers:

Now your just an ass kisser to the non-muslims/christians in dtv.
Sad but true,iv alway's wondered why you previously had a dtv avatar pic of a knight's templar(even though it's a character from some game).

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Initiate

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 9:16 am » by Bandanko

@Demobe - Awesome mate, truly awesome.

THOUGH some Muslims are happy in their respective countries because they are told they are happy. 99socks was absolutely correct. In Islamic societies all the answers are provided for you. if you don’t understand something then go to the mosque the nice Imam will set you straight (heh heh a bit like going to a synagogue/church and letting a rabbi/priest tell you how to run your life). They’re not happy in the list of countries because of the fear of not following Islam. Would you like to know your daughter could be stoned to death for not accepting a marriage proposal after some guy had raped her? Or that she had acid thrown in her face for talking to a boy? Or you may have to kill her yourself for not marrying the person you wanted to?

It's all down to choice, the less developed countries don’t have a choice but to let foreign armies in, they have no choice but to endure nightly drone attacks. The western powers have seen to that

The thing that Spock wrote about keeping women down was not in the original Quran, it all came from the Arabs. There is nothing in Quran that says keep women down, there is nothing about them wearing veils and dressing like failed ninja’s. That all came from the Hadith. This is basically the Islamic version of the Gnostic Gospels. In fact one of the first martyrs in Islam was a woman, so I don’t know where this idea that women are secondary in Islam comes from… oh I do, it’s the fucking Arabs!

I have a very good Pakistani friend and her father is not a strict Muslim. She comes to work in trousers and blouse, she doesn’t cover her head, and in fact we both went out for a meal one night. But she still prays to God every night and day, she believes that he made the world in 7 days (something we argue over constantly). One thing she has taught me is Islam is being used (as all religions are) by men to have power over other men. She is horrified to see what is being done to her people (I ask her what passport she has, so her people are English, but that is another rant altogether) and by her people in the name of god/hunting terrorists.

It’s all about control. In the Islamic countries, little hate filled men spew rhetoric about destroying Israel, about wiping out kuffers, about destroying the infidel in a jihad… its maddening to see how much power these people have. THEY’RE the ones causing all the bad vibes. Not the average guy in the fields. All they want is for their kids to have food and not to get bombed for just being a Moselman…

Muslims are just like all religious people, they have faith in an all powerful being that judges them if they’re not a good follower. They believe that if they follow his rules they’ll go to heaven. Furthering proving that all religions are what is causing the problem…

Oh I have to add Muslims were invading and conquering other countries in the name of their god before the US was even discovered, so they can keep their mouths shut about being oppressed by a foreign power…

Please see for evidence: (I know its wiki but this is actually true)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion
Islam
See also: Islamization, Conversion of non-Muslim places of worship into mosques, and Safavid conversion of Iran from Sunnism to Shiism
Some have argued that early Islamic scripture and law forbids forced conversion in theory,[14] In opposition to forced Islamization, verse of the Qur'an (2:256) is frequently cited, reading "let there be no compulsion in religion".[15][16][17][18][19] Though Muhammad and his followers did practice forced conversion of the Pagan Arabs during Muhammad's conquest of Arabia. When Muhammad marched on Mecca, Abu Sufyan was ordered to convert to Islam or lose his head.[20] Muhammad also refused to allow the inhabitants of Taif to surrender until they agreed to convert to Islam.[21][22][23]
In practice, forced conversions have been very common throughout all Islamic history, although it was but rarely official government policy.[14][24] Noted cases include the conversion of Samaritans to Islam at the hands of the rebel Ibn Firāsa,[25][26] conversions in the 12th century under the Almohad dynasty of North Africa and Andalusia, as well as in Persia under the Safavid dynasty where Sunnis were converted to Shi'ism[24] and Jews were converted to Islam.[27] A form of forced conversion became institutionalized during the Ottoman Empire in the practice of devşirme, a human levy in which Christian boys were seized and collected from their families (usually in the Balkans), enslaved, converted to Islam, and then trained for high ranking service to the sultan.[28]
There is dispute amongst scholars as to whether the famous Jewish philosopher Maimonides converted to Islam in order to freely escape from Almohad territory, and then reconverted back to Judaism in either the Levant or in Egypt.[29] Maimonides wrote a book on apostasy wherein he advocated accepting forced conversion rather than suffer martydom, and to then seek refuge afterward at a place where it was safe. The dispute also extended to the allegedly forced conversion of Sabbatai Zevi, an Ottoman Jew from Smyrna. In reality, at the beginning of 1666, the Ottoman Sultan in Constantinople ordered Sabbatai, who had many followers and had claimed to be the long-awaited Jewish messiah, to be imprisoned. When Sabbatai was later taken to Adrianople, the Sultan's physician, a former Jew, advised him to convert to Islam. The following day he converted before the Sultan, who happily rewarded Sabbatai by conferring the title (Mahmed) Effendi, and appointing him as his doorkeeper with a high salary. A number of Sabbatai's followers also went over to Islam and about 300 families converted and were known as dönmeh (converts).[30] The sultan's officials ordered Sabbatai to take an additional wife to demonstrate his conversion.
K. S. Lal, alleged in his book Growth of Muslim Population in Medieval India that between the years 1000 and 1500 the population of Hindus decreased by 80 million in the Indian Subcontinent due to forced conversion to Islam and widespread slaughter of Hindus who resisted conversion.[31]
Muhammad Ghori committed genocide against Hindus at Kol (modern Aligarh), Kalinjar and Varanasi. According to Hasan Nizami's Taj-ul-Maasir, 20000 Hindu prisoners were slaughtered and their heads offered to crows.[32][33] Hasan Nizami's Taj-ul-Maasir records that in Kol (Modern Aligarh), "those of the horizon who were wise and acute were converted to Islam, but those who stood by their ancestoral faith were slain with the sword.[32][33]
Mughal ruler Aurangzeb cherished the ambition of converting India into a land of Islam. For this, he encouraged forced religious conversions and destroyed thousands of Hindu temples during his reign.[34][35]
During Tipu Sultan's invasion of Malabar in the late 18th century, he forcefully converted over 400,000 Hindus to Islam.[36][37][38] During the Moplah Riots of 1921 in Kerala, Muslim Mappilas forcibly converted thousands of Hindus to Islam[39] and killed all those who refused to apostatise.[40]

There you go Abdul14/Zin more fuel for your insane hatred of your fellow man...

:flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 1:29 pm » by Mozi!!a

44z44 wrote:
demobe wrote:Dom :lol: Glad You Got It Bro :flop: This Is My Post Now :evil:

perronick I Know What You Mean M8, Trust Me One This , My Body Was A Muslim Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Far Far Ways, And Then It Become Christian After That Buddhist And So One And So One, Now Im Just Me, :D
My Software Totally Mixed Up Man, You Can Only Imagion, Thats Why I Agree With Evrything And Nothing,

Cos There Is A Truth In Evrything And Nothing,

Socks ideology becomes institutionalized :pray: :flop: I Was Born Naked And I'm Going To Die Naked, This IS The Truth, This IS How The Brain Works, Whether We Like It Or Not, This is Not Easy To Get Rid Of, Whatever Your Beliefs Are, The Key Is To Control It And Balance It , And I Have. i Think :? lol
Its Not About The Muslims Or The Christian ++++. Its About Us. HUMANS,Its Not About Oure Belive Sytems, Have Anything Changed Since The Stone Age :roll: , We Still Are Fighting For The Same Shit, And It is The War For Youre Mind.. :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

Fleck Thanks Compadre :cheers: :pray: :pray:

i Personally Looking For Something That I Will Never Find In This Life, Sad But True
I think Deep Down Inside We All Do :cheers:

Any Ways Peace And Thanks :cheers:

Now your just an ass kisser to the non-muslims/christians in dtv.
Sad but true,iv alway's wondered why you previously had a dtv avatar pic of a knight's templar(even though it's a character from some game).

IM Just Kissing My One Ass, Do You Mind :yell: lol

Carlin Youre Favorite :cheers:
[youtube]MeSSwKffj9o&feature[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 2:51 pm » by Flecktarn

here :love: :love: :love: :love:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 3:37 pm » by Noentry

flecktarn wrote:Image

here :love: :love: :love: :love:

:alien51:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 3:38 pm » by Aragajag

In Uranus.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 3:40 pm » by domdabears

flecktarn wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fun for the whole family. We'll plan a trip there for this summer.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext