flecktarn wrote:Image
or here

Very fucking funny,not.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 3:48 am » by Mydogma

maybe the unhappy islamic ones are unhappy and hat the same falshoods of idolitry and kingdomhood that most of us do..the same global elitests..maybe the sellout happy muslim is into the floride with all the other christian sheeple and they are the problem..if I had to tag a name on evil..I would be far more apt to tag chenny,larrysilverstien and the rockerfellers of the world then the average unhappy muslim feeling aweful invaded (with dozens of near by us bases) who is threatening who(that was plagerized from another poster a while back)...I dislike the same bunch..and international self imposed banking dictators make me very unhappy...but I cope...as do many in islam.....ok maybe just eerked...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 3:53 am » by 44z44

demobe wrote:
44z44 wrote:
demobe wrote:Dom :lol: Glad You Got It Bro :flop: This Is My Post Now :evil:

perronick I Know What You Mean M8, Trust Me One This , My Body Was A Muslim Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Far Far Ways, And Then It Become Christian After That Buddhist And So One And So One, Now Im Just Me, :D
My Software Totally Mixed Up Man, You Can Only Imagion, Thats Why I Agree With Evrything And Nothing,

Cos There Is A Truth In Evrything And Nothing,

Socks ideology becomes institutionalized :pray: :flop: I Was Born Naked And I'm Going To Die Naked, This IS The Truth, This IS How The Brain Works, Whether We Like It Or Not, This is Not Easy To Get Rid Of, Whatever Your Beliefs Are, The Key Is To Control It And Balance It , And I Have. i Think :? lol
Its Not About The Muslims Or The Christian ++++. Its About Us. HUMANS,Its Not About Oure Belive Sytems, Have Anything Changed Since The Stone Age :roll: , We Still Are Fighting For The Same Shit, And It is The War For Youre Mind.. :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

Fleck Thanks Compadre :cheers: :pray: :pray:

i Personally Looking For Something That I Will Never Find In This Life, Sad But True
I think Deep Down Inside We All Do :cheers:

Any Ways Peace And Thanks :cheers:

Now your just an ass kisser to the non-muslims/christians in dtv.
Sad but true,iv alway's wondered why you previously had a dtv avatar pic of a knight's templar(even though it's a character from some game).

IM Just Kissing My One Ass, Do You Mind :yell: lol

Carlin Youre Favorite :cheers:
[youtube]MeSSwKffj9o&feature[/youtube]

George carlin may or may not be right about religion but i think he is,anyway do you fucking really think every/all muslim's support the taliban's or want a sharia law,personally i dont give a fuck about any religions,but i fucking hate it when people like you pick on certain religion's that involve majority of arab's/or brown coloured race people who follow islam. :nope:

Upload to Disclose.tv

― Hermann Hesse

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 3:54 am » by Cornbread714

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 3:56 am » by 44z44

cornbread714 wrote:Image

:lol: Now that is funny :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

― Hermann Hesse

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 4:02 am » by Cornbread714

44z44 wrote:

That would be pretty ironic, eh? :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 3:37 pm » by Flecktarn

zaff lighten up humor has never killed anyone,,people take offence to easy ,,take it in the context it was posted HUMOR,COMEDY,
life is crap enough without being able to have a laugh
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 4:19 pm » by Mozi!!a

44z44 wrote:George carlin may or may not be right about religion but i think he is,anyway do you fucking really think every/all muslim's support the taliban's NO or want a sharia law,NO personally i dont give a fuck about any religions,but i fucking hate it when people like you pick on certain religion's that involve majority of arab's/or brown coloured race people who follow islam. :nope:

Listen My Friend I Post About Evrything There Is. Even If It Goes Against What I Believe. Thats The Truth. And I Havent pickd On Any One. I Just Posted The Rest Of toxic Post.
So PPL Wont Have To Click On The Link. Everyone Here Got it And Understood It, But Not You :think: hmm

Wake Up Sheeple lol

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 5:14 pm » by SamueltheLion

cornbread714 wrote:
44z44 wrote:

That would be pretty ironic, eh? :alien51:

hilarious man, good one.

one ANCIENT MYSTERY, Solved!!!

I will say it again... it comes down to CHOICE.

The culture in Islamic countries, whether it follows Islam or not, leaves hardly any room for any kind of self-expression or self-realization. The pressure to conform is overwhelming. However, unlike places like Japan where that pressure is social/emotional/mental, the pressures in Islamic countries are social/mental/physical. What I saw, during my time living in the Middle East, is that the human life is so regulated that there is very little "growth." The answers to the universe are handed to you on a silver platter, never questioned, and your entire life path is already decided for you by the pattern of a dozen or more generations. There is nothing inherently wrong with anyone choosing a specific lifestyle over another whether it is Islamic or not. But again, what it comes down to is CHOICE. Institutionalizing against that choice is what causes misery.

The irony is that the rewards one may reap from choosing an Islamic lifestyle are more fully developed amongst those Muslims who regularly must make frequent checks and decisions regarding their values and the that of the non-Islamic host country. For that reason, it actually fuels a more romantic idea of what Islam is and how it can help individuals and entire societies than it does in Islamically dominated countries where the institutionalization of Islam rapes individuals of the choice to grow. It is, in essence, pretty much the equivalent of keeping children chained on a toilet in the basement on the logic it protects them from the evil world "outside" and as many possible "bad things" that may happen from within.

Read more: where-exactly-are-muslims-happy-t70520-30.html#ixzz1rYauMIbx

everyone should know, muhammed never wrote anything, he merely ruminated on points on tops of mountains, which he gleemed from conversations or spiritual experiences he had had before. it makes you wonder what he would have codified and put in or left out of the book, if it was up to him (as it is, his followers simply assembled everything they could remember, after hsi death... which doesn't sound too reliable to me to be honest).

institutionalization of spirituality is indeed a plague, when it comes to personal matters... it's like putting a uniform on an individual, who is trying to find and express his individuality through his clothing, we have a word for that don't we? oh yeah, uniform! and oddly enough, the robes monks wear are called habits.

strange huh

what an odd world we live in.
Your faith will make you whole

PreviousNext