Where exactly are Muslims happy?

Writer

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 8:57 am » by Iceiceice

iceiceice wrote:Try to find logic in your post? I tried and failed. If Muslims "want to change the countries they're happy in" it would logically imply they initially weren't happy in that country. Therefore, your post is invalid.

I feel sorry for all the people in this thread; for and against.

Thread should definitely be closed.

I was hoping for intelligent discussion where only one or a few issues not a hundred were discussed in a thread. I guess I'll have to find another forum.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 11:38 am » by 99socks

iceiceice wrote:
iceiceice wrote:Try to find logic in your post? I tried and failed. If Muslims "want to change the countries they're happy in" it would logically imply they initially weren't happy in that country. Therefore, your post is invalid.

I was hoping for intelligent discussion where only one or a few issues not a hundred were discussed in a thread. I guess I'll have to find another forum.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :sunny:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 12:01 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

iceiceice wrote:

Toodle pips old chap

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 1:56 pm » by Iamthatiam

iceiceice wrote:I feel sorry for all the people in this thread; for and against.

iceiceice wrote:"I was hoping for intelligent discussion"

8-)

Wiedersehen! :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 3:56 pm » by Nihilgeist

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 6:32 pm » by Toxic32

nihilgeist wrote:Image

Does they come with a pinch of salt?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 3:49 pm » by Iceiceice

I'm highly offended that you think I believe in religion.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 4:42 pm » by 99socks

iceiceice wrote:

Man, you really are full of yourself, aren't you? That post wasn't even to you!
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 6:09 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

99socks wrote:
iceiceice wrote:

Man, you really are full of yourself, aren't you? That post wasn't even to you!

Full of himsel/ herself or some sort of complex methinks socks :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 pm » by Edgarrothstein

Looks like they are unhappy in Bosnia :

http://www.rferl.org/content/Wahhabi_Group_Launches_Conversion_Campaign_In_Bosnia/2001137.html

During the past week, an international Wahhabi organization has launched a campaign in Bosnia-Herzegovina calling on non-Muslims to convert to Islam.

The organization, which calls itself "Poziv u Raj" (Invitation To Heaven), has been putting up slick billboards and posters and distributing leaflets in Sarajevo, Bihac, Sanski Most, Maglaj, Zenica, Travnik, Tuzla, and Tesanj.

The group also has been organizing public lectures in Bosnian cities and towns by a Greek man and a German man who recently converted to Islam.

Those recent converts have repeated the group's call for non-Muslims to convert to Islam. They have also been criticizing traditionally liberal Bosnian Muslims, claiming that many Bosniaks are not practicing true Islam.

Fortunately, those who claim the aforementioned, are Takfiri, and represent only a small minority of Bosnian muslims...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfiri

A Takfiri is a Muslim who practices Takfir, which means to accuse others of apostasy or of being an infidel. The term Takfir derives from the word kafir (impiety) and is described as when "...one who is, or claims to be, a Muslim is declared impure." Those to whom Takfir is applied are considered excommunicated in the eyes of the Muslim community.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Previous