Where's the Media Outrage Over the $3-Gallon Gas Now? GB

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 5:50 pm » by Illuminated

-

VIDEO:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8a3_1294381992

Glenn Beck on the Deficit of Trust in America - And Where's the Media Outrage Over the $3-Gallon Gas Now?

Today on Glenn's show, he discussed the general deficit of trust we have in America, specifically when it deals with the media. For you libs out there, I'm putting this out front right now - Beck implores us all to NOT trust him, but go out and do research for ourselves on everything we see, read or hear. I've followed that and done all my own research.

Having said all that, Glenn is right about this issue. Where is the media now that gas is $3/gallon, yet when Bush was president, folks like Sens. Schumer and Clinton held press conferences demanding answers for the price of gasoline, and Harry Reid even said the price of gasoline was more important than the housing crisis. Seriously? And if memory serves me correctly, wasn't it Schumer who held a press conference at a gas station between the pumps so the cameras could get the pump prices?

The gas price situation hypocrisy aside, there are many more things about which the mainstream media is dropping the ball. Some of these things include the state of the economy, the dead birds falling out of the sky, the dead fish washing up on shores around the world, energy prices in general, unemployment and consumer confidence, the "summer of recovery" scam, the EPA and the absolutely destruction of our drilling in the gulf (all the while other countries are drilling directly in Gulf waters) therefore assuring our energy prices will "necessarily skyrocket," and on and on and on.

The media is not doing it job, and it's probably not a coincidence. To top all that off, who, besides Glenn, is reporting on the rise of the progressive movement in this country, and the trouble the labor movement is causing for our country as a whole? No matter how much audio and video Glenn shows us on his radio and TV show, it seems like nobody in the media really gives a damn.

Who knew that AFL-CIO head, Richard Trumka, was about anything more than "workers' rights?" Well, if you watch or listen to Beck's show, then you know. If you don't (and there are a lot who don't), then you have no clue about the agenda that is underlying a lot of what's going on in this country.

And the EPA? How much longer will we, as a people, stay silent as they go along their merry way (aided by regulatory Czar Cass Sunstein) crippling us as a nation with their regulations on gathering natural resources and regulating other things before we all get off our duffs, get on the phones and call, or on our computers and email/fax/write our representatives and tell them to stop this madness before this Republic falls?

Seriously, how much do you love this country? If you think everything is just hunky-dory, then just sit there like a lump watching American Idol, Entertainment Tonight, or Survivor, and just blindly believe that 'hey, we're Americans...everything will be allright.' IT WON'T, you jackasses! One day you're all going to wake up and ask "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" At that point in time, you'll have no one to blame but yourselves.

Stay informed, stay involved, get educated, pay attention, and TAKE A STAND FOR YOUR COUNTRY! And don't rely on the media (Glenn Beck or otherwise) to give you the information you need - go get it for yourself! Either way, you cannot stand for nothing forever; you must stand for something or else you'll fall for anything, as the saying goes. Me? I'm reading everything I can get my hands on, reading up on history (all original sources), and learning everything I can about it so I can do what is necessary to make sure we don't repeat the things that made us fail, and try to engage in the things that made us, as a nation and people, a success.

The choice is yours. Choose wisely, but whatever the hell you do, at least make a damn choice! Riding the fence is no longer an option. Our country's future depends on it. Where will you stand when all is said and done? You will have to answer to your family, kids and grandkids for what you did or did not do. But make the choice and understand you will have to live with it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8a3_1294381992
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 6:00 pm » by Illuminated

3 Blatant Lies Of U.S. Media In 1990's: Serbia, Ford Trucks, OKC Bombing

VIDEO:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e41_1294384117

they put explosives in the ford/gm truck to make sure it exploded into flames for the camera
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink: