Where should you be hiding if the Mayans are right ?

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 1:38 pm » by One-23

The full article covers several Doomsday homes and designs :peep:
Link to full article and all videos at the bottom :flop:

Where should you be hiding if the Mayans are right and the scientists are wrong?

The 2012 Apocalypse is coming! If we believe what Mayan calendar says about the apocalypse, the world is going to end at 11:11 pm on December 21 this year, which is hardly a month from now. The end-of-the-world predictions are nothing new, as the human race has witnessed a good share of failed Doomsday predictions a number of times. However, the Mayan Apocalypse is upon us, after all. While I am going to spend December 21 doing my regular job and sleeping on the same bed, Mayan apocalypse believers might be gearing up to find ways to survive the upcoming, most talked about apocalypse.

If you are one of those individuals who think that the humanity just has few more days to live, here are a few shelters you might want to try to survive the apocalypse.

Survival Condo

Mayan apocalypse might not hurt you in any way if you happen to live in the Survival Condo, a converted nuclear ballistic missile silo in Kansas. A luxury apartment in this Doomsday-proof structure will cost you $2 million. The Survival Condo has been designed to withstand solar flares, economic collapse, pandemics, terrorism or food shortages. The salient features include 2.5 to 9 ft thick walls, wind turbine, solar panels, hydroponic gardens, military grade security, indoor pools, movie theater, lounge, biometric locks and digital weather station.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Link to article with Vids http://www.homechunk.com/5933/2012/11/2 ... -shelters/

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 2:06 pm » by Evildweeb

".....its a true piece of mind......."

What he means is ---- true piece of wallet.

:censored:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 2:08 pm » by Shendao

I'll be hiding in plain sight, if it goes down all apocalypto then I don't want to be around to see the aftermath.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!