Which Indigo Child are you? NOW WITH POLL !!!

WHICH INDIGO CHILD ARE YOU?

ALPHA - born between 1958 and 1968
39%
BETA - born between 1968 and 1978
24%
GAMMA - born between 1978 and 1988
21%
DELTA - born between 1988 and 1998
13%
OMEGA - born between 1998 and 2008
3%

Total votes : 38
Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 1:35 pm » by Tuor10

Gamma Generation Here. I am in my early 30's now, but still look about 20 lol. Seriously though, up-until a few years ago, I was getting asked for ID. I mustn't grumble though. I won't be moaning when I reach 50 and look 40 :O)

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 1:47 pm » by Tuor10

Zero, if someone was born in say, 1968, how would they know if they were an Alpha or a Beta?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 1:50 pm » by Zer0

Tuor10 wrote:Zero, if someone was born in say, 1968, how would they know if they were an Alpha or a Beta?

Since early childhood, the Alpha had a feeling of being different, as if they did not belong to their place, country or parents. The reasons for this difference were always vague and never found a satisfactory explanation.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 2:06 pm » by Spock

-Marduk- wrote:
People who look young for their age enjoy a longer life than those who look older than their years.

Bottomline → If u look young, you'll live longer!!!

I like that, and will go with that too.

I know I don't look 45, and sometimes I bitch that my hair grows too fast, and my wife reminds me that I'm lucky to have the hair I have at my age.

What's funny, is that for the past 5 years or so, I have a hard time remembering just how old I am, so it has become a new tradition that for my birthday, someone, either the kids or my wife, will get me a new football jersey with my name on it and the number is my age. Things like that make it easier on us young looking old farts.

As far as which Indigo child I am, I can say with certainty, that from what I understand about Indigo children, I am far from being one.

Don't flatter yourselves people - you're all statistics. :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 2:20 pm » by Middleman

Spock wrote: from what I understand about Indigo children, I am far from being one.

Me too.

Average shaved ape here, not special snow flake. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 2:27 pm » by Tuor10

I think it comes down to genetics: My mum is in her 50's, but looks in her early 40's. My dad is a simialr age and he looks no older than 45. My brother is 28, but still has a young face to look upon.

I have a mate who is 37, but the poor sod looks older than my dad LOL.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 3:26 pm » by Annabella

Slith wrote:What, am I the only Alpha on the site? Surely.

But I do look young for my age :owned:

check again babe..
I am an Omega Indigo and subscribe to ALL the characteristics mentioned above.

Read more: which-indigo-child-are-you-t86636.html#ixzz2dGmmZhKR

Did i really write that???

I meant ALPHA of course!!

Could you edit for me Slith (kiddin) because i am in your leage..

:hugging:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 3:32 pm » by Annabella

Zer0 wrote:
Annabella wrote:Early nineteighs i met my first mentor (out of three) and thats when my real awakening was set in motion
so to speak by starting to read inside material of the works of Blavatsky and the theosofical society
of the sixties in The Hague.

I consider it my mission to join up with the angelic leage here to kick some draconian butt! (in short)

PS:

I forgot to mention, I would PM you but you take years to reply lol

I was just reading this yesterday in one of my occult books:

"wandering stars" as they were sometimes known, were said to meet in secret: the Brethren and Sisters of the Free Spirit, the Brethren and Sisters of the Common Life, the Family of Love and Friends of God. Stories were rife among all levels of society in the Netherlands, even among the unprivileged and alienated poor, of people being approached by mysterious strangers, who took them on secret meetings or even on journeys into strange, otherworldly dimensions.

This was back on 1300 A.D.

Lets skype about it sometime... I just bought me some tequila :banana: :dancing: :banana:

Yeah let,s one evening soon.

And tequila would be lovely. I like the brown Jose Guervas..

:dancing:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 3:49 pm » by mediasorcery

for a bloke whats really quick off of the mark, im very slow on the uptake,
im 76 but im told I don't look a day over 75 and 11mnths 29days!!!
sometimes I feel at least 2 weeks younger too,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 28, 2013 4:12 pm » by Spock

mediasorcery wrote:for a bloke whats really quick off of the mark, im very slow on the uptake,
im 76 but im told I don't look a day over 75 and 11mnths 29days!!!
sometimes I feel at least 2 weeks younger too,

You can NOT be serious???!!!!! There is NO WAY you are 76 years old MS. I figured you were 52-ish at most.

PreviousNext