Which Indigo Child are you? NOW WITH POLL !!!

WHICH INDIGO CHILD ARE YOU?

ALPHA - born between 1958 and 1968
15
39%
BETA - born between 1968 and 1978
9
24%
GAMMA - born between 1978 and 1988
8
21%
DELTA - born between 1988 and 1998
5
13%
OMEGA - born between 1998 and 2008
1
3%
 
Total votes : 38
Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2382
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 9:51 am » by mediasorcery


Spock wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:for a bloke whats really quick off of the mark, im very slow on the uptake,
im 76 but im told I don't look a day over 75 and 11mnths 29days!!!
sometimes I feel at least 2 weeks younger too,


You can NOT be serious???!!!!! There is NO WAY you are 76 years old MS. I figured you were 52-ish at most.

your right im not, mid forties actually, had a severe case of the cheekies when making this post.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3141
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 12:14 pm » by Svaha


I'm way too old to fit into any of these categories, in fact I'm human from the beginning, I was asked to come back one more time and must have been drunk because I said Yes.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2124
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 12:34 pm » by RATRODROB


Slith wrote:What, am I the only Alpha on the site? Surely.

But I do look young for my age :owned:






nup, your not alone, im one too.

and like you SLITH, I also look younger than I am, I am 53 but I only look about 52, but I feel, well I act like a teenager still.
whats the point of groin old if ya cant act like a kid once in awhile.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18965
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 12:40 pm » by Slith


RATRODROB wrote:
Slith wrote:What, am I the only Alpha on the site? Surely.

But I do look young for my age :owned:






nup, your not alone, im one too.

and like you SLITH, I also look younger than I am, I am 53 but I only look about 52, but I feel, well I act like a teenager still.
whats the point of groin old if ya cant act like a kid once in awhile.

RRR


Good point. When you're young at heart, you don't grow old.

I'm 49, but when clean shaven look late 30's

:cheers:
Image

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 1:28 pm » by Zer0


Dunno who added the poll.. but shiiiaaat am I srsly the youngest person here?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11724
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 1:59 pm » by -Marduk-


Zer0 wrote:Dunno who added the poll.. but shiiiaaat am I srsly the youngest person here?

I did. :P
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 2:13 pm » by Zer0


Svaha wrote:I'm way too old to fit into any of these categories, in fact I'm human from the beginning, I was asked to come back one more time and must have been drunk because I said Yes.


The Spirit is child-like, it merely seeks to experience. It wants to be a flower.. its there. The attraction to the Dark Womb is also spiritually deceptive, as the spirit become addicted to the material "treasures" created from within, which like everything else, will one day fade away. Thus the spirits entering this world are trapped in a prison of addiction. But the spirit is not designed to be trapped either in a planet or an elemental body.... the eyes of the spirit are covered by a veil of flesh, and this new eyes only perceive the physical plane.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 2:32 pm » by Poooooot


Zer0 wrote:Dunno who added the poll.. but shiiiaaat am I srsly the youngest person here?

And that surprises you? I think it was fairly obvious to everyone else. :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18965
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 2:54 pm » by Slith


Poooooot wrote:
Zer0 wrote:Dunno who added the poll.. but shiiiaaat am I srsly the youngest person here?

And that surprises you? I think it was fairly obvious to everyone else. :lol:


Ouch!
Image

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 3:06 pm » by Zer0


Slith wrote:
Poooooot wrote:
Zer0 wrote:Dunno who added the poll.. but shiiiaaat am I srsly the youngest person here?

And that surprises you? I think it was fairly obvious to everyone else. :lol:


Ouch!


No ouch here sir. She insults me on every thread and barfs at the pictures I send her...

That logically means she wants me. :flop: :flop: :mrcool:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook