Which is the right religion for you?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 11:59 pm » by Pindz

that test is fake and wrong

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 12:00 am » by Mozi!!a

its based on religion point of view. so in that case we all are f :censored: :lol: :lol:

its funn i like it :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 12:08 am » by Roger

:hell: :hell: :alien: :alien: :help:

You Scored as Satanism

You scored as Satanism. Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism
85%
Atheism
80%
Haruhism
75%
Paganism
75%
Agnosticism
75%
Buddhism
65%
Hinduism
60%
Confucianism
40%
Islam
35%
Christianity
20%
Judaism
0%
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 12:20 am » by Slith

I love the choice, Marduk is the pulse of DTV.

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 1:39 am » by sockpuppet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:30 am » by Constabul

Agnosticism
100%
Satanism
85%
Atheism
80%
Paganism
70%
Buddhism
65%
Haruhism
55%
Hinduism
45%
Confucianism
35%
Islam
25%
Christianity
10%
Judaism
0%
You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics do not know or claim to know whether or not God exists, but could admit that someone else might know. An intellectually honest agnostic would have to take that position, as he has no more evidence of the impossibility of knowing God than he has of the existence of God. Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence is not proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:49 am » by Purplepanther

Boon, you little fucker, I scored paganism 100% / wiccan, I love this planet and would fight to the end to preserve it. (It's funny how my stupid ass computer does not recognize the word wiccan, how dumb can a computer get, I'm ready to throw it in a passing river) Either way you rock the fuck on!!! (freedom of speech is still free), ride that SOB till it can't ride no more.
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 6:09 am » by Purplepanther

DO not tell me, no one else has their big two quadrapole' cents to add???
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 6:20 am » by Harbin

I consider myself a non-denominational christian, though not a very good one. I do revisit my zen buddhist material on occasion too. Can't beat a proverb, nor a good koan.

As a middle road I'll offer a haiku..

Roses of Sharon
At the roadside
Perishing one after the other
In the mouth of a horse.

8-)

[oops, from Matsuo Basho, The Narrow Road to the Deep North

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 6:26 am » by Stone069

WOW never would have guessed that in a million years.

You Scored as Hinduism

You scored as Hinduism. Your views are most similar to those of... Hinduism! Do some research on Hinduism and possibly consider becoming Hindu, if you aren't already. With its origins in the Vedic civilization it has no known founder, being itself a conglomerate of diverse beliefs and traditions. It is the world's oldest extant religion, and has approximately a billion adherents, of whom about 905 million live in India and Nepal, placing it as the world's third largest religion after Christianity and Islam. Other countries with large Hindu populations include Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia, Fiji, Suriname, Guyana and Trinidad and Tobago. Hinduism contains a vast body of scriptures. Divided as revealed and remembered and developed over millennia, these scriptures expound on a broad of range of theology, philosophy and mythology, providing spiritual insights and guidance on the practice of dharma (religious living). Among such texts, Hindus consider the Vedas and the U

Hinduism
70%
Agnosticism
70%
Paganism
65%
Buddhism
60%
Islam
50%
Christianity
40%