Which Websites Are Under NSA Surveillance?

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 10:30 pm » by Slith

Noentry wrote:
Slith wrote:I don't need music or pics to know I'm being watched secretly or at any site I frequent. I'd prefer they just come straight out and tell me openly, instead of being covert lying cowardly condescending pricks. :hell:

Agreed Slith.
:flop:

NSA monitoring all those sites would still be a conspiracy if Snowden had not put his neck on the block.
Snowden a true American hero.

Not just an American hero mon ami, a world hero.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 10:37 pm » by Noentry

Slith wrote:
Noentry wrote:
Slith wrote:I don't need music or pics to know I'm being watched secretly or at any site I frequent. I'd prefer they just come straight out and tell me openly, instead of being covert lying cowardly condescending pricks. :hell:

Agreed Slith.

NSA monitoring all those sites would still be a conspiracy if Snowden had not put his neck on the block.
Snowden a true American hero.

Not just an American hero mon ami, a world hero.

You know that is absolutely right bro, he is.
I hope he is given asylum somewhere, he does not deserve to go to prison for revealing the truth to the world.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 10:57 pm » by Slith

Noentry wrote:I hope he is given asylum somewhere, he does not deserve to go to prison for revealing the truth to the world.

Agreed sir. As the saying goes "The truth hurts". No more poignant than now. He is being persecuted for the crime of a government. And heaven forbid we stand up for our rights and tell the truth

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 11:22 pm » by Noentry

Chaindrive wrote:Prove it to be really monitored like I said earlier.. somebody has to debunk this.. is it or is it not... yes.. no..

The guy who wrote this, is he getting money from the DLs.? I think between me and Rizze I think were far closer to the be accurate then anybody else...

Ok. its not a spin of the wheel 50/50, once in a great while Ill get a transmission for a page, (dont keep track what page) and its audio from (now I cant remember, commercial or news something like that) Im not using firefox or safari or chrome.. but this audio is being piggyback from somewhere,, is the web page promoting something, is the web page just decided to add it for shits and giggles or what.. ever come across that.? And when I "X" the page all of its gone...

Should make a poll into which counties that members are actually hearing this, so far 2 (maybe 3) from north america DONT but 1 (maybe 2 ) from europe DO.. well I see a pattern forming, dont you.?

Yeah that is somrthingI was wondering Chaindrive. So far it seems to work perfectly in the UK.
Do we have any American members this has worked for?
Or any other country for that matter.
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 12:52 am » by Rkobilan

Works fine for me. Except that DTV doesn't play any more. Before it did but when I logged in it stopped.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 2:36 am » by Noentry

Rkobilan wrote:Works fine for me. Except that DTV doesn't play any more. Before it did but when I logged in it stopped.

Ok that is strange, perhaps it is a temp glitch let me know if it acts the same way when you restart you pc tomorrow.
A. A. Milne

Previous