Whistleblower Reveals Serving on Secret Space Fleet

Conspirator

PostFri May 09, 2014 10:38 pm » by monica44

Appologies if this has been posted, and if so please remove.

A man has come forward claiming to have served in a secret space fleet run by but not exclusive to China US and Russia. He has served for this company named Earth defence Force {EDF} and spent 17 years on Mars protecting 5 human colonies from the Martian lifeforms.

The chap claims to have been recruited from a covert branch of the US marine corps, Capt Kaye's testimony shows that he trained on a base on the moon along with training on one of Saturn's Moons Titan aswell as deep space.

he then goes into the types of craft he flew and the power sources they ran from, its all intrguing, for the whole story go to http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... cts153.htm enjoy :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Super Moderator

PostFri May 09, 2014 11:24 pm » by The57ironman

monica44 wrote:Appologies if this has been posted, and if so please remove.

A man has come forward claiming to have served in a secret space fleet run by but not exclusive to China US and Russia. He has served for this company named Earth defence Force {EDF} and spent 17 years on Mars protecting 5 human colonies from the Martian lifeforms.

The chap claims to have been recruited from a covert branch of the US marine corps, Capt Kaye's testimony shows that he trained on a base on the moon along with training on one of Saturn's Moons Titan aswell as deep space.

he then goes into the types of craft he flew and the power sources they ran from, its all intrguing, for the whole story go to http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... cts153.htm enjoy :cheers:

Capt Kaye's testimony walks like a duck, Monica..

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostSat May 10, 2014 12:08 am » by monica44

The57ironman wrote:
monica44 wrote:Appologies if this has been posted, and if so please remove.

Thanks for the upload of the video, i am convinced anyway, its another piece of the jigsaw from a pretty credible sounding guy. :cheers:

Capt Kaye's testimony walks like a duck, Monica..

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostSat May 10, 2014 1:21 am » by Spikey

Would have thought they'd have come up with a more catchy name, considering it is about everything to Humans.

Earth Defense Force?

Really? With their trillions upon trillions in black budget finances, they couldn't come up with something more original, more inspiring and more appropriate to the fundamentally important work they supposedly do?

EDF...ok. Isn't that a French electricity supplier? Or a right wing political movement in England?

Come on. Wheres the validation? The provinance? The proof? The other whistleblowers? Or was this guy 'defending colonies' and the rest of mankind's secret activities and homesteads all on his own?

Therew must be thousands, tens of thousands of personnel working just as he claims he indeed is, just to make this a plausible scenario...so where are they? Why nobody else coming forwards?

As you can gather, i am extremely cynical about this!

I tend to be like that when i hear of stories claiming to be factual, with absolutely NO chance of being validated or verified by those that are the target audience...us, your seemingly gullible audience!

Conspirator

PostSat May 10, 2014 2:06 am » by RATRODROB

Spikey wrote:Would have thought they'd have come up with a more catchy name, considering it is about everything to Humans.

Earth Defense Force?

Really? With their trillions upon trillions in black budget finances, they couldn't come up with something more original, more inspiring and more appropriate to the fundamentally important work they supposedly do?

EDF...ok. Isn't that a French electricity supplier? Or a right wing political movement in England?

Come on. Wheres the validation? The provinance? The proof? The other whistleblowers? Or was this guy 'defending colonies' and the rest of mankind's secret activities and homesteads all on his own?

Therew must be thousands, tens of thousands of personnel working just as he claims he indeed is, just to make this a plausible scenario...so where are they? Why nobody else coming forwards?

As you can gather, i am extremely cynical about this!

I tend to be like that when i hear of stories claiming to be factual, with absolutely NO chance of being validated or verified by those that are the target audience...us, your seemingly gullible audience!

Im with you Spikey, its just like Bob Laser and his out landish claims from area 51

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostSat May 10, 2014 3:02 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Do I want to watch that video?

And don't lie, 'cause I'll know if you're lying. :obsessed:
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.