White blood cells are found in coal and Martian meteorite.

PostTue May 10, 2011 6:23 am » by Xxhellcatxx

linliangtai wrote:Human blood cells include 94.2% red blood cells, 0.13% white blood cells and 5.65% platelets. The following figures show white blood cell remains alongside red blood cells in coal and Martian meteorite NWA998.

Figure 1: shows one white blood cell (monocyte) found in anthracite coal of the Carboniferous Period
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=l ... 35979&p=16

Figure 2: shows two white blood cells (neutrophil & monocyte) found in Martian meteorite NWA 998
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=l ... 5523&p=208

Source and credit for Figure 2: http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gall ... _frame.htm
(Select NWA998-1600X)

:pray:

I can't say I believe this info...but, hahahaheheheheohohohohoh, I wouldn't worry about the commenters! Assholes and opinions, every one has one. You will only get "laughed and ridiculed" by the people who have nothing else to do with their life other than post their BS opinion...and try to belittle you by,'telling you how it is'.

Here is mine, stick it up your ass..ha!

No wonder I left this BS site a long time ago. You think you're above GLP? Na, your not...same retarded trash, different site.

That doesn't go for everyone on Disclose (of course), many have brains...then again, many do not.

Ohhh, you're going to get mid-evil on my ass, go ahead post a reply....I don't give 2fuks what you think...nor will I look...hahahahahahahahahahahaa

Writer

PostTue May 10, 2011 11:54 am » by Linliangtai

Where is your clear thinking?

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 8:33 am » by Glassjaw667

Where is your clear research?

Use these links, do real research, then post real facts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tektite

This is what you examined in many of your pictures, NOT a meteorite.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php

Every legitimate meteorite known to exist, to include planetary meteorites.

Writer

PostWed May 11, 2011 8:46 am » by Linliangtai

"http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php"
That's where tunnel vision is. They monopolize the certification there. They get power from monopoly. Power give birth to corruption and tunnel vision. Got it?

Conspirator

PostWed May 11, 2011 9:28 am » by E6722maj

'No wonder I left this BS site a long time ago'

yet here you are :think:

whatever

Conspirator

PostWed May 11, 2011 11:33 am » by Dukettt

glassjaw667 wrote:I don't post here much, I'm mostly just an avid reader, but I am also and avid meteorite hunter, and collector and a member of the I.M.C.A. (International Meteorite Collectors Association) I've been hunting and collecting meteorites and oddities especially if they pertain to space for about 15 years and I even own several hundred dollars worth of NWA 998 that was given to me as a gift. I've never seen anything in this particular meteorite, or my other Martian specimens that makes me say, 'That shit has to be mitochondrial DNA from an extraterrestrial' or 'This can't be a stress fracture, it's a Martian pube for sure!' or any other bullshit. Mike Farmer has had a new NWA meteorite classified recently that has new minerals in it, (new in the sense that they occurred naturally in the meteorite, and were not man-made) and before that the only time they were seen on Earth was from man-made byproducts of processing aluminum if I am correct. Also the link you supplied where you stole the pictures are not only copyrighted images you are altering, but it is stated on the home page that nutsacks like you are constantly stealing his images for your own agenda and making up insane claims.

To be clear, yes I believe in extraterrestrial life.
Did the famous Allan Hills 84001 meteorite have fossilized Martian bacteria in it? Maybe, I believe it 100% possible that microbial life exists on Mars.
Carbonaceous Chondrites (IE Murchison) have been shown to have amino acids in them as well as other necessary building blocks of life through legitimate scientific study. But looking at someone else's microscope shots and pointing out a microchondrule as a blood cell on a whim makes you look like an asshole. I mean honestly just do a little bit of research before you try and start a conspiracy theory. This information isn't even being hidden by the scientific community at all with the exception that many believe the "fossils" in ALH84001 to be anomalies and nothing more. 1969, Murchison, Australia, a meteorite is SEEN to fall with many of the necessary building blocks of life. It's pretty hard to dispute. Educate yourself before posting bullshit, and stop pirating other people's photography and trying to make it into a ridiculous smoking gun.

Now that was a well thought, quality post! You seem to be a level headed person and that is what these forums need.Maybe you should lurk less and start posting more often.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostWed May 11, 2011 4:44 pm » by Linliangtai

glassjaw667 wrote:I don't post here much, I'm mostly just an avid reader, but I am also and avid meteorite hunter, and collector and a member of the I.M.C.A. (International Meteorite Collectors Association) I've been hunting and collecting meteorites and oddities especially if they pertain to space for about 15 years and I even own several hundred dollars worth of NWA 998 that was given to me as a gift. I've never seen anything in this particular meteorite, or my other Martian specimens that makes me say, 'That shit has to be mitochondrial DNA from an extraterrestrial' or 'This can't be a stress fracture, it's a Martian pube for sure!' or any other bullshit. Mike Farmer has had a new NWA meteorite classified recently that has new minerals in it, (new in the sense that they occurred naturally in the meteorite, and were not man-made) and before that the only time they were seen on Earth was from man-made byproducts of processing aluminum if I am correct. Also the link you supplied where you stole the pictures are not only copyrighted images you are altering, but it is stated on the home page that nutsacks like you are constantly stealing his images for your own agenda and making up insane claims.

To be clear, yes I believe in extraterrestrial life.
Did the famous Allan Hills 84001 meteorite have fossilized Martian bacteria in it? Maybe, I believe it 100% possible that microbial life exists on Mars.
Carbonaceous Chondrites (IE Murchison) have been shown to have amino acids in them as well as other necessary building blocks of life through legitimate scientific study. But looking at someone else's microscope shots and pointing out a microchondrule as a blood cell on a whim makes you look like an asshole. I mean honestly just do a little bit of research before you try and start a conspiracy theory. This information isn't even being hidden by the scientific community at all with the exception that many believe the "fossils" in ALH84001 to be anomalies and nothing more. 1969, Murchison, Australia, a meteorite is SEEN to fall with many of the necessary building blocks of life. It's pretty hard to dispute. Educate yourself before posting bullshit, and stop pirating other people's photography and trying to make it into a ridiculous smoking gun.

There is not a shred of evidence against any of my posts.

Initiate

PostFri May 13, 2011 3:53 am » by Glassjaw667

Except the carved statue you examined that you purchase from China is a tektite, not a meteorite. And here is another reason why your whole theory makes no sense. You claim that EVERY meteorite has MARTIAN life in it, well how do you get fossils in an iron meteorite that is composed of nothing but iron/nickel? And if even half the rocks that have been blasted into space from Mars had life in them, statistically that would mean that most rocks on our planet had fossils in them, which they do not. Because some minerals were not part of an ancient sea bed, or mud hole, etc. Not only that, but with the calcium-based portions of animals from the past being the main parts that survive, doesn't it make you seem like a total asshole for claiming the only real pieces of 'aliens' you are finding in your Earth stones are supposed to be blood and testicles? Did the blood hit some mud on Mars and fossilize, yet zero hard tissue or bones did? You're an idiot.

@dukett, I think I will post more. Posts like this are ridiculous.

Initiate

PostFri May 13, 2011 4:08 am » by Glassjaw667

linliangtai wrote:"http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php"
That's where tunnel vision is. They monopolize the certification there. They get power from monopoly. Power give birth to corruption and tunnel vision. Got it?

Actually they give names to meteorites for cataloging purposes so that the meteorites can be categorized, researched, and studied easily.

In essence all they really do is apply a name, that site actually has nothing to do with the actual examination process of any meteorite, if you took the time to look through actual Martian meteorites on this site you would see that they have been found on 4 different continents to include America and Australia, and tested in labs in several different countries. Some classifications were done in France, some in America, some in Australia, and all come to the same conclusion. Basically rocks with similar features to volcanic basalt to include larger traces of spinel, and olivine. So you're telling me every meteorite is basically bloody lava, and I've got tunnel vision? There is no meteorite conspiracy, if there were you wouldn't be able to buy them from Moroccan dealers for pennies.

Oh yeah I remember you tried to prove a point by saying tektites weren't magnetic, you were partly right. They are composed of whatever was ejected into the atmosphere resulting in a 'glass'. If it were a magnetic material that was ejected, then it can retain magnetism. But in general most tektites are low in water content and retain little to no magnetism. As you will see in the video, this particular piece of a weathered, and broken tektite is magnetic, but more magnetic in certain places on the stone itself. And so you know a magnet doesn't prove a meteorite either, many stones on Earth are magnetic, but not all meteorites are. There are numerous rare meteorites with no magnetism, but even common chondrites an have virtually little to no magnetism whatsoever. Here is a sanded desert tektite video. It is magnetic. I used a small-sized neodymium magnet. A regular magnet wouldn't stick. And before you try and say it wasn't magnetic or I put glue on the magnet or some other excuse, I do it several times in the video, and purposely make the magnet 'jump' to the specimen with an audible 'click'. Enjoy.

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/ ... 210020.mp4

That is proof you can see. And it is a video made by myself.

Writer

PostFri May 13, 2011 11:29 am » by Linliangtai

Cowshit. My youtube film demonstrates every object on the table is magnetic and shows metal specks and contains blood vessel fossils (see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPf1qZCDSE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxxsVOPz ... re=related
). Those three features make them definitely meteorites, all of them.

Why cowshit? Wikipedia says Everything is magnetic to some degree. When I said tektites are not magnetic, I meant they are usually not magetic when you test them with a common magnet, not a special magnet with paste, etc.

I have seen too many cowards, but let me say this publicly for the first time: Most tektites and most meteorites contain fossils. I did not say it earlier, because many people think tektites are not meteorites. Tektites are meteorites. I said it now because your name contains glass, just like tektites do. Don't be confused--all the objects shown in above films are meteorites in the traditional definition excluding tektites.

You never produced any evidence or proof against any of my claims, bye.

PreviousNext