White blood cells are found in coal and Martian meteorite.

Initiate

PostSat May 14, 2011 3:36 am » by Glassjaw667

linliangtai wrote: I did not say it earlier, because many people think tektites are not meteorites. Tektites are meteorites. :bullshit: I said it now because your name contains glass, just like tektites do. Don't be confused--all the objects shown in above films are meteorites in the traditional definition excluding tektites.

You never produced any evidence or proof against any of my claims, bye.

Tektites are terrestrial stones, from Earth that were ejected into space from and asteroid event or a large volcanic eruption. Google the word 'ejecta'. Hence the FACT that tektites have some of the lowest water contents of any minerals/stones found on Earth. If tektites have fossils it wouldn't surprise me because they were at one time from Earth and Earth is littered with fossils.

Claiming stones you bought from EBay, from China no less are meteorites ruins your credibility automatically. What meteorites do you have? Are they classified? Do you have any documentation for them? How many of these 'meteorites' did you find on your own? I'm willing to bet that not a single specimen that you have had in your possession came from a reputable dealer, an I.M.C.A member, or an institution in the United States, Australia, the UK, or any other nation on this planet with a reputation for selling actual meteorites and not just terrestrial stones.

Another good point is, how often do you see stones with fossils in them where the blood was the ONLY portion of the animal to be fossilized? You don't, because it doesn't make sense for loose blood to be floating around in stones. Where are the bones? Where is the cartilage? Where is the fur/feathers? Nope, just a few dick pieces and blood matter huh?

Visit this site, view their clear, detailed, and amazing photos. http://www.meteorites.com.au/media/
If you look hard enough I bet you can see the face of Jesus Christ in a few slices.

Bottom line is meteorites contain chondrules.
chon·drule/ˈkändro͞ol/
Noun: A spheroidal mineral grain present in large numbers in some stony meteorites.

This is something rarely seen in terrestrial rocks, although there are minerals where false chondrules are present in abundance. And if you look at enough pictures of cells it's fairly simple to imagine that those weird spheres inside a rock could be cells, but they are actually dust from the beginnings of our solar system.

Nice try though lin, but you are still a complete joke and total failure at life. :owned:

Conspirator

PostSat May 14, 2011 10:11 am » by Nakchopoe

Lin, you and your bloodvessels... *sigh*

I think you should check if it aren't reptillian blood cells. If they are, you should call pindz and have a party :)

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Initiate

PostSat May 14, 2011 8:24 pm » by Glassjaw667

@nak, I tried telling him he's an idiot. I even went so far as to provide multiple sites he could visit that gets real-time updates on meteorites so he could study a bit. He wasn't having it. Just kept telling me I wasn't disproving his theories, but then again he wasn't really proving anything to begin with. You see lots of weird looking anomolies in concrete if you stare at it with a microscope.

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 8:43 pm » by Umbrex

im a bioanalyst.

i look at leucocytes every day.

from the pictures, it is not possible to distinguish what kind of bloodcells they are, even if they are bloodcells

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 9:45 pm » by Glassjaw667

I tried telling him if you look at any mineral under 60x magnification you will see anomalies. The thing is with meteorites they are composed of stellar dust which is usually rounded (chondrules) giving the appearance of 'cells'.

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 10:07 pm » by Umbrex

yeah, i didnt fathom the idiocy untill i read it all after i posted

nice one on ya though :)

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 10:13 pm » by Glassjaw667

I could see governments around the world possibly trying to hide or discredit finding Martian life in meteorites (See ALH84001) but he made the insane claim that ALL meteorites were of Martian origin, all stones he bought from Chinese EBay sites were meteorites (Which has been proven to be false, see Mekong river irons, and Chinese Nantan meteorites, hematite and similar minerals from the rivers there is constantly being claimed as meteoric and sold to collectors) he steals photography from other people and uses their photos, then links you to their page where they discredit his finds and call him a quack, and lastly he follows up all these stupid claims with finding alien PENIS remains. PENIS. Seriously? Penis.

Previous