White blood cells are found in coal and Martian meteorite.

Writer

PostTue May 03, 2011 6:27 pm » by Linliangtai

Human blood cells include 94.2% red blood cells, 0.13% white blood cells and 5.65% platelets. The following figures show white blood cell remains alongside red blood cells in coal and Martian meteorite NWA998.

Figure 1: shows one white blood cell (monocyte) found in anthracite coal of the Carboniferous Period
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=l ... 35979&p=16

Figure 2: shows two white blood cells (neutrophil & monocyte) found in Martian meteorite NWA 998
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=l ... 5523&p=208

Source and credit for Figure 2: http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gall ... _frame.htm
(Select NWA998-1600X)

:pray:

Conspirator

PostTue May 03, 2011 6:35 pm » by Temps13

thanks for the link :cheers:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Writer

PostWed May 04, 2011 10:25 am » by Linliangtai

Added on May 4, 2011:
Here are background informations on above two figures:
Figure 1 info:
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... ed_04.html
Figure 2 info:
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... umans.html
All my articles are here: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 10:26 am » by Epicfailure

OMG this again.......

sooooooo what is this the 3rd time you have done this now?

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 10:45 am » by Dukettt

You need to add information about the conditions that these pictures have been taken in. Who, where, how, when ect. Equipment used?. Origin of the "meteorite" is pretty important too and how they were treated before the tests (did u clean them up? how?). I can shoot a pic of my balls, put it up on forums and claim it is an alien ball (it will look pretty alien for someone with small balls :flop: ). Also looks like ur microscope/sample has some extra particles in it....why do those anomalies look like they are on different focal point compared to the surface? You need to do a proper scientific process before displaying results, otherwise u only get laughed and ridiculed...
But it is nice to know that at least someone is searching and doing something else than just trolling on the forums....
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostWed May 04, 2011 2:30 pm » by Hbeale73

dukettt wrote: (it will look pretty alien for someone with small balls :flop: ).

Hahahaha, that was funny! :cheers:

I agree 100% with the rest of your comment!

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 2:34 pm » by Giusdude

dukettt wrote:You need to add information about the conditions that these pictures have been taken in. Who, where, how, when ect. Equipment used?. Origin of the "meteorite" is pretty important too and how they were treated before the tests (did u clean them up? how?). I can shoot a pic of my balls, put it up on forums and claim it is an alien ball (it will look pretty alien for someone with small balls :flop: ). Also looks like ur microscope/sample has some extra particles in it....why do those anomalies look like they are on different focal point compared to the surface? You need to do a proper scientific process before displaying results, otherwise u only get laughed and ridiculed...
But it is nice to know that at least someone is searching and doing something else than just trolling on the forums....

duke search this guy: lingtingblingsling=wretchedfossil=ED CONRAD.
once you know who he is, you will learn to skip his posts.
i like your humor, wit and sarcasm, so i decided to give you a shortcut into insanity to save you some time.
:flop:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostWed May 04, 2011 4:01 pm » by Oxygen

giusdude wrote:
dukettt wrote:You need to add information about the conditions that these pictures have been taken in. Who, where, how, when ect. Equipment used?. Origin of the "meteorite" is pretty important too and how they were treated before the tests (did u clean them up? how?). I can shoot a pic of my balls, put it up on forums and claim it is an alien ball (it will look pretty alien for someone with small balls :flop: ). Also looks like ur microscope/sample has some extra particles in it....why do those anomalies look like they are on different focal point compared to the surface? You need to do a proper scientific process before displaying results, otherwise u only get laughed and ridiculed...

duke search this guy: lingtingblingsling=wretchedfossil=ED CONRAD.
once you know who he is, you will learn to skip his posts.
i like your humor, wit and sarcasm, so i decided to give you a shortcut into insanity to save you some time.
:flop:

Rofl you mention your balls and gizdude likes you.... go figure.

Peace

Writer

PostWed May 04, 2011 5:02 pm » by Linliangtai

Added on May 4, 2011:
This figure compares Martian red blood cell remains with Earthly human red blood cells:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=l ... 5525&p=209

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 5:33 am » by Glassjaw667

I don't post here much, I'm mostly just an avid reader, but I am also and avid meteorite hunter, and collector and a member of the I.M.C.A. (International Meteorite Collectors Association) I've been hunting and collecting meteorites and oddities especially if they pertain to space for about 15 years and I even own several hundred dollars worth of NWA 998 that was given to me as a gift. I've never seen anything in this particular meteorite, or my other Martian specimens that makes me say, 'That shit has to be mitochondrial DNA from an extraterrestrial' or 'This can't be a stress fracture, it's a Martian pube for sure!' or any other bullshit. Mike Farmer has had a new NWA meteorite classified recently that has new minerals in it, (new in the sense that they occurred naturally in the meteorite, and were not man-made) and before that the only time they were seen on Earth was from man-made byproducts of processing aluminum if I am correct. Also the link you supplied where you stole the pictures are not only copyrighted images you are altering, but it is stated on the home page that nutsacks like you are constantly stealing his images for your own agenda and making up insane claims.

To be clear, yes I believe in extraterrestrial life.
Did the famous Allan Hills 84001 meteorite have fossilized Martian bacteria in it? Maybe, I believe it 100% possible that microbial life exists on Mars.
Carbonaceous Chondrites (IE Murchison) have been shown to have amino acids in them as well as other necessary building blocks of life through legitimate scientific study. But looking at someone else's microscope shots and pointing out a microchondrule as a blood cell on a whim makes you look like an asshole. I mean honestly just do a little bit of research before you try and start a conspiracy theory. This information isn't even being hidden by the scientific community at all with the exception that many believe the "fossils" in ALH84001 to be anomalies and nothing more. 1969, Murchison, Australia, a meteorite is SEEN to fall with many of the necessary building blocks of life. It's pretty hard to dispute. Educate yourself before posting bullshit, and stop pirating other people's photography and trying to make it into a ridiculous smoking gun.

Next