White Boys Who Never Grow Up.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 11:47 pm » by Harbin

Don't shoot the messenger, white boy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 12:58 am » by Mrmcnuggets

harbin wrote:Don't shoot the messenger, white boy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

sounds like this guys just pissed off at his own life.

"the real problem is the jews. the video games. the lazy ness, the going to college for 10 years on top of school and then not knowing what responsibility and entitlement is until 28 years old. The non stop partying, the non stop.." Bitching.

Dude. This guy sounds just like someone who sits on Wow all day because he fought for his country and is now getting his check from the VA, and yes, while most production managers in the US of A are jews, just wants to blame the world huh? roflcopter.

You know what the problem is? Environment. The ghetto is the ghetto, and they will usually always be stuck in a more turmoil, disgusting condition, than that of the suburbs, and rich societies.

What happens if you're in a "blue" collar society, and you did not get grades for scholarships, and have applied for every grant possible though didn't get much? You're going to a community college. Is that necessarily that persons fault for making it through life to that point on the straighter path than some? At that point. No. It's the parents fault for not having the plan to succeed their families existence. I'm not saying go buy out pepsi, or start funding genocides in Africa. But damn, if you want to have a "happy life" and a "happy Family" shit takes work.

What happens when you decide to go to college, and need a co-signer for your loans, but come to find out both of your parents owe years on their mortgages at minimum payments, have car loans, and missed utility bills.

This guys a joke. "I'm one of the people who support the western pass. So we can enslave your ass." is screaming from him. Have strictly women units, making conscription a necessity of all civilians? LOL? WTF do we need a hundred thousand extra soldiers a year for? The army is already 1% of the pop, and is out of hand because "orders are orders."

but yeah. Fuck the jews right? No. Fuck you, for not turning the t.v off and paying your t.v bill, or leaving it on a garbage ass channel so their ratings go up.

dude seriously sounds like a pissed off peacecorp pizza driver who spends his checks on wow every week. :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:09 am » by just_the_flu

mrmcnuggets wrote: But damn, if you want to have a "happy life" and a "happy Family" shit takes work.

for reals :flop: shit don't just happen for you.

imo that's why local people are threatened by immigrants because the immigrants know they'll have to work harder than the local people, and the immigrants are usually the one to go the extra mile too.
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:14 am » by Mrmcnuggets

thc4me wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote: But damn, if you want to have a "happy life" and a "happy Family" shit takes work.

imo that's why local people are threatened by immigrants because the immigrants know they'll have to work harder than the local people, and the immigrants are usually the one to go the extra mile too.

Not true lol. Look up the business statues for immigrants, or protected political refugees. They get ebt, section 8, business loans on the spot, can get licenses. Where as a citizen, you would need to be on the waiting list or be qualified.

They honestly probably work as hard as they do here, as they did back home, if not less. Back home they were working 14 hour days for 40$, now they get over a hundred. Not saying it is wrong for them to make that much. But it IS wrong if they just got here off the boat, and are handed a house, a car, a stocked fridge, and a 7/11 or pawn shop.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:23 am » by just_the_flu

mrmcnuggets wrote:Not true lol. Look up the business statues for immigrants, or protected political refugees. They get ebt, section 8, business loans on the spot, can get licenses. Where as a citizen, you would need to be on the waiting list or be qualified.

yea forgot bout that, yea they should be entitled same as us, no more no less, everyone equal :)

but talking from work ethic at least locally where i am, there harder working in general.
for example if i were gonna hire a general laborer for whatever, i wouldn't hire a local, you wouldn't get your moneys worth.

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Writer

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:29 am » by Bugzcash313

thats my song right there

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:59 am » by Zer0

Its just some sour old man whining like a little girl....

"Waah wahh they kicked me out of home when I was 16 so Im gonna complain about other people who had it easier than me"

Get real bitch, find something better to do that to talk shit about you consider "losers", black boy can be losers too, but nah that racist piece of shit picks on white people just cause he lived in the black ghetto where he would stare at the white people infront of him who had a better life than him.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 2:43 am » by Mrmcnuggets

thc4me wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:Not true lol. Look up the business statues for immigrants, or protected political refugees. They get ebt, section 8, business loans on the spot, can get licenses. Where as a citizen, you would need to be on the waiting list or be qualified.

yea forgot bout that, yea they should be entitled same as us, no more no less, everyone equal :)

but talking from work ethic at least locally where i am, there harder working in general.
for example if i were gonna hire a general laborer for whatever, i wouldn't hire a local, you wouldn't get your moneys worth.

I feel bad for your locals. Lol.

We have words in America that consider the weight of an individuals worth. Credentials, and Resumes lol. I'd rather higher professional landscapers and tree removal services than have a tree fall down on my house and not be able to file insurance because the person cutting the tree was not qualified.

Or having a person who cannot read english/spanish clean your floors with an industrial cleaner from your shelves that should be used with a particle mask, while customers are walking around. Or putting someones meats and cheeses in the same bag as a grocer, that's a big liability issue.

Good looks on selling your fellow brothers and sisters short lol. :alien51:
:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 am » by just_the_flu

mrmcnuggets wrote:Good looks on selling your fellow brothers and sisters short lol. :alien51:

the ones on welfare not looking for a job?
a lot of people wont do what most immigrants will, even when they have to.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 4:04 am » by Mrmcnuggets

thc4me wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:Good looks on selling your fellow brothers and sisters short lol. :alien51:

the ones on welfare not looking for a job?
a lot of people wont do what most immigrants will, even when they have to.

thats a mis conception.

People on welfare are required to look for jobs, just as un employment. It just comes down to the initiative of that individual. And whether they forge them or not, or if they are even capable of having a job.(criminal record, disability)

And what is considered doing differently? Would you let a immigrant work on your automobile with no knowledge of their credentials? They just say "I make it look real real nice." little do you know they're using pressure washers on the inside of your car???.... that is the cost of doing business.

Does chinese sweat shops make as good knock off Rolexes to the point there is no distinction? Not at all, and not even close if you know your Rollies.

It's all the cost of doing business. Look at k2 skis, and now one of the largest out doors sporting good suppliers to the US. They moved to asia for producing back in the early 2000s. Instantly, all their skis, and snowboards were no longer hand made, no longer having any pop, or good ply structure, being literally, a board, with no beneficial factors to support its 1000 cost. Look at KIA cars. GARBAGE.

Cost of doing business my friend.

I walked into the concord 7/11 and someone cut them selves on the gas pump handle, and walked in side for a band aid. The chick behind the counter had a MEDICAL bag sitting there, and she did not understand what a band aid was. Working in a convenience store. Chick was so furious she drove her self to the hospital bleeding because of the cost of doing business. Got stitches, and a nice lawsuit on 7/11 for it too.

ignorance is bliss right?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next