White Buffalo Prophecy Chief Arvol

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 pm » by Eliakim

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 2:39 pm » by Newdawnrising

Thanks Eliakim, this has pretty much been my point from the beginning of my time here at Dtv. We are all one in the same, and we must all recognize and strive to create a new world for our children, our grandchildren, and beyond. We must put aside our trivial differences, and work as a single entity, or we will fail on all fronts of life. :hugging:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 3:18 pm » by Eliakim

Well they predicted that she would be born to a white couple in the centre of a nation.

However, you are correct, transformation will happen the quicker that people come together and work together. The indigenous peoples must be exalted to equality with the children. The indigenous peoples are to lead their own nations without interference from man.

The more that man trespasses against the indigenous peoples and the word of God, the more humanity will be allowed to destroy itself.

Humanity must choose 'Life or Death' now. I know where I will be.

Glory be to God

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 3:24 pm » by Giusdude

eliakim wrote:Well they predicted that she would be born to a white couple in the centre of a nation.

However, you are correct, transformation will happen the quicker that people come together and work together. The indigenous peoples must be exalted to equality with the children. The indigenous peoples are to lead their own nations without interference from man.

The more that man trespasses against the indigenous peoples and the word of God, the more humanity will be allowed to destroy itself.

Glory be to God

ELIAKIM

get off your high horse.....
you are nothing. you are a delusional crazy woman. the quicker you come to terms with this, the quicker you can get a prescription and a recovery in a mental asylum.
you racist scumbag....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 4:46 pm » by Mikemess

giusdude wrote:
eliakim wrote:Well they predicted that she would be born to a white couple in the centre of a nation.

Glory be to God

ELIAKIM

get off your high horse.....
you are nothing. you are a delusional crazy woman. the quicker you come to terms with this, the quicker you can get a prescription and a recovery in a mental asylum.
you racist scumbag....

WTF?? ( somebody needs a hug* ) :hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 4:51 pm » by Eliakim

Just you wait and see 'Wisdom will be proven right by her actions'. So many prophecies have already been fulfilled and so will many be so.

Only those that are willing to heal themselves and live in harmony with Mother nature will live through what is coming to be now.

Your last choice is 'life or death' and only you can choose.

Life as humanity have known it is coming to an end.

ELIAKIM

Initiate

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 4:55 pm » by Seemychess

i choose to hug eliakim :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 4:57 pm » by Troll2rocks

Yeah give her a hug, she needs a man in her life, to take her away from her delusions of grandeur caused by Bi Polar disorder which led to Schizophrenic tendencies.

Prophet my arse.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 6:36 pm » by Giusdude

seemychess wrote:i choose to hug eliakim :cheers:

so you choose to hug somebody that has said that natural disasters like haiti and japan are due to the fact that those people are not christians.
that her "god" is destroying them because they are not "pure".
go ahead, hug her.
i despise her, because she is a hateful racist hiding behind her "religion".....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 6:54 pm » by Troll2rocks

giusdude wrote:
seemychess wrote:i choose to hug eliakim :cheers:

so you choose to hug somebody that has said that natural disasters like haiti and japan are due to the fact that those people are not christians.
that her "god" is destroying them because they are not "pure".
go ahead, hug her.
i despise her, because she is a hateful racist hiding behind her "religion".....

That is exactly what she is, I may start putting those images up from her blog again.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Next