White Collar Thuggery

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:47 am » by Constabul

noentry wrote:
constabul wrote:ok lets wait and see how long it takes noentry to come and call racism, and provide valid examples as to why it is, since he has failed to in the more black thuggery post.

:clapper:

Only in your disillusion mind
6This is :bullshit:

White-collar worker, a salaried professional or an educated worker who performs semi-professional office, administrative, and sales-coordination tasks, as opposed to a blue-collar worker, whose job requires manual labor

White Collar Thuggery please .stupid ass

white-collar crime
Within the field of criminology, white-collar crime has been defined by Edwin Sutherland as "a crime committed by a person of respectability and high social status in the course of his occupation" (1939)

talk about dumb .
White collar thuggery
means a professional businessman thuggery come on this is pathetic.

Blue-collar worker
Scarlet Collar (2000) - Female shop workers.
Black Collar (1998) - Miners (especially coal miners) and oil workers.

stupid ass people some days :bang;

:lol:

you got what you were bitching about, a post claiming White, and the word thuggery. fucking tard.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:53 am » by Ishumble

Some more white collar crime news noentry I am typing slow so you can comprehend it

NEW YORK | Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:39pm EST
(Reuters) - Almost two weeks after the bankruptcy of commodities firm MF Global, customers at rival firms are all asking the same question: How safe is my money?

MF Global's collapse is confronting clients across the industry with the harsh truth that while their accounts may be termed "segregated" that does not mean they are off-limits from trouble at a commodity futures firm, much less backstopped by any government insurance fund.MF Global revealed to regulators during its October 31 bankruptcy that it was short perhaps $600 million in customer funds - money which the firm was supposed to keep in "segregated" accounts maintained under a raft of laws and regulations.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/ ... 0Q20111112
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
All 1,066 MF Global brokerage workers laid off; former employees call Corzine greedy
November 11, 2011: 12:53 PM ET

http://money.cnn.com/2011/11/11/news/co ... l_layoffs/

Initiate

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 4:57 am » by Truthisaweap0n

ok lets wait and see how long it takes noentry to come and call racism, and provide valid examples as to why it is, since he has failed to in the more black thuggery post.

hijack fail :roll:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 5:36 am » by Ishumble

CNN Money today November 11, 2011: 6:21 PM ET

http://money.cnn.com/2011/11/11/news/se ... SF_BN_Lead

SEC disciplines eight employees over Madoff

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The Securities and Exchange Commission said Friday that it had disciplined eight employees for their failure to detect the infamous Madoff Ponzi scheme, a major embarrassment for the agency.
SEC spokesman John Nester said the punishments ranged from pay reductions and suspensions to simple "counseling memos." No employees were fired.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mark Madoff committed suicide

The effects of what was done will be felt for generations

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 5:37 am » by Noentry

constabul wrote:
noentry wrote:
constabul wrote:ok lets wait and see how long it takes noentry to come and call racism, and provide valid examples as to why it is, since he has failed to in the more black thuggery post.

:clapper:

Only in your disillusion mind
6This is :bullshit:

White-collar worker, a salaried professional or an educated worker who performs semi-professional office, administrative, and sales-coordination tasks, as opposed to a blue-collar worker, whose job requires manual labor

White Collar Thuggery please .stupid ass

white-collar crime
Within the field of criminology, white-collar crime has been defined by Edwin Sutherland as "a crime committed by a person of respectability and high social status in the course of his occupation" (1939)

talk about dumb .
White collar thuggery
means a professional businessman thuggery come on this is pathetic.

Blue-collar worker
Scarlet Collar (2000) - Female shop workers.
Black Collar (1998) - Miners (especially coal miners) and oil workers.

stupid ass people some days :bang;

:lol:

you got what you were bitching about, a post claiming White, and the word thuggery. fucking tard.

you are such a hero ,calling me names .oh that is so intimidating
You see you and this dumb ass post go well together.
On any other night if this was posted I would not care but this is to put the word white into thuggery ,On what I said ,and it still is meaning less ,as this is a made up expression and you call me desperate :lol:

White Collar Thuggery NO white collar crime :bang;

like your belief you are so right and every body else is wrong PATHETIC like your attempts to sound like a hero
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 5:49 am » by Constabul

This post keyed off the stupidity you were displaying from the other post. at least that is my opinion of its origin.

I am calling you stupid.
Tho really i dont have to your words do well enough in that department.
:flop:

I, like others, are laughing at you, not with you. :)

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 6:23 am » by Noentry

constabul wrote:This post keyed off the stupidity you were displaying from the other post. at least that is my opinion of its origin.

I am calling you stupid.
Tho really i dont have to your words do well enough in that department.
:flop:

I, like others, are laughing at you, not with you. :)

So what call me stupid ,that is a joke it dont take away from the fact that you think you can intimidate me :lol: lol I eat bully's for breakfast

So let them laugh does it make you feel better .Cause I know it does .
you feel better now :lol:
Are you that pathetic that you need people to laugh at me and then tell me .
School yard bully :lol:

And sorry I wont derail this stupid ass thread any more just a troll on my ass needing a lesson in manners :pray:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Nov 13, 2011 5:52 am » by Ishumble

Jerry is out on bail

Penn State Scandal: Sandusky Had Access To Vulnerable Kids Via Charity
Excerpt
COLLEGE, Pa. -- Over the past 30 years, politicians, sports stars and community leaders heaped praise on Jerry Sandusky and the charity he founded for troubled youngsters, The Second Mile. It was a model program, and the acclaimed football coach was its driving force.

Now, prosecutors say that very success enabled Sandusky to find boys and sexually assault them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/1 ... 90203.html

Initiate

PostSun Nov 13, 2011 6:01 am » by Rmcampwest

tinman4higher wrote:some more breaking news... from Jimmy Carter
Jails are filled with poor; focus on white-collar crime
I visited Georgia’s prisons many times, and almost all the inmates I met there were poor. Poor people aren’t the only ones to commit crimes, but they seem to be the only ones who go to prison.

The corporate criminal, the white-collar criminal, too often get off with a slap on the wrist. This only causes contempt for the whole concept of equal justice. White-collar crime costs this country at least $40 billion a year. Yet there hasn’t been a single felony indictment for price-fixing under Mr. Ford.

Your from canada! What gives you the right to criticize our prison system? And why are you visiting Georgia prison systems so often?

Initiate

PostSun Nov 13, 2011 6:38 am » by Ishumble

Failed to prosecute a known sexual predator 1998 now it's 2011

Excerpt

The criminal case against former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky has put the media spotlight back on the missing persons case of Ray Gricar. An esteemed district attorney, Gricar failed to prosecute Sandusky for sex crimes in 1998, and later disappeared without a trace.

The former DA, however, is not around to defend his actions. Ray Gricar has been missing since 2005, when he vanished under mysterious circumstances.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/1 ... ?ir=Sports

PreviousNext