White House Insider Turned Whistleblower: Fred Burks

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 15, 2014 12:59 pm » by DarkHeart

This guy gets it :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on 15 Jul 2014

Elina St-Onge sits down with Former Presidential Interpreter and White House Insider Fred Burks to discuss about how he obtained his position as an interpreter, what made him quit, how the "power elite" try to control us and what is the most effective way we can bring about change into our world.

For more information about cover-ups with the most reliable sources, check out Fred's website: http://www.wanttoknow.info/

To educate and empower yourself to be the change you wish to see in the world, check out Fred's website: http://www.peerservice.org/

Check out Elina's free eBook 'How To Change The World' here: http://cdn2.collective-evolution.com/assets/uploads/2014/01/How-To-Change-The-World.pdf

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 15, 2014 8:38 pm » by Noentry

Yep this guy gets it alright.
DarkHeart great find If its ok? I will add this to my people in the know thread.

In a few weeks.

:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 15, 2014 8:45 pm » by DarkHeart

Noentry wrote:Yep this guy gets it alright.
DarkHeart great find If its ok? I will add this to my people in the know thread.

In a few weeks.

Be my guest :cheers:

Either repost it or ask a mod to merge the threads.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 15, 2014 8:59 pm » by Noentry

DarkHeart wrote:
Noentry wrote:Yep this guy gets it alright.

In a few weeks.

Be my guest :cheers:

Either repost it or ask a mod to merge the threads.

He is a very interesting person.

Fred Burks – Before resigning from the US State Department in 2004 due to excessive secrecy demands, Fred Burks served many years as a language interpreter for presidents and other dignitaries. He interpreted for G.W. Bush, Clinton, Gore, Cheney, and many other top officials of the US and other countries. Having participated in numerous secret meetings where the only people allowed were the principals and their interpreters, he has acquired important inside information and contacts.

After receiving a wealth of eye-opening information on major cover-ups from respected friends and colleagues, Fred was inspired to develop this website in October 2002. Continually opening to divine guidance, Fred has dedicated himself both to getting the word out about the cover-ups, and to inspiring others to help transform ourselves and our world through love and empowerment. He is currently executive director of the PEERS network of websites and manager of WantToKnow.info.

Fred has also helped develop and foster several inspiring communities and websites, including Moment of Love and the free Personal Growth Courses. To read some of his inspirational writings, click here. For a fun, inspiring 12-minute talk on his interpreting experiences, click here. For Fred's incredible personal journey, click here. Fred's deepest commitment in life is "I give all that I am into the service of All That Is."

http://www.wanttoknow.info/aboutus#burks

Fred Burks fights for us all.
If more acted like Fred Burks, tptb would not be able to survive.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne