White House Responds to ET petition

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 8:52 am » by Frutty

serendipity wrote:
I've considered the issue, but don;t estimate it as an argument strong enough to explain aliens or God's intervention in the development of fiberoptics technology. The government employs 80% of all scientists. Gotta give them some credit too.

:think: Fair enough....but I Hold to my assertion.Micro technology and light bending exploded onto the military field without much in the way of predecessors.

The same can be said about computers. In the mid 80's I got my first macintosh. You couldn't believe where we are now taking as a reference the primitive graphical interface of computers 25 years ago.

There are many mysteries in life to add technology evolution being propped by the reverse engineering of spacecraft from distant galaxies as another one. At least I think so.
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 10:15 am » by Zegtelzegtel

lmao

Initiate

PostSat Nov 05, 2011 10:27 am » by Serendipity

There are many mysteries in life to add technology evolution being propped by the reverse engineering of spacecraft from distant galaxies as another one. At least I think so.

I respect your right to your opinion of course. But I know otherwise. I have seen real black and white reel to reel footage of material recovered from the Roswell incidents. That was back before computers got their big start. I have personally seen reel to reel footage of a material that looks like aluminum but has properties unlike anything known on earth at that time. Stuff that can be bent and wadded up but will spring back to flat plane form when released..amazing footage. I have read testimony of other witnesses to the phenomena explosion back in the 60s and 70s...they didn't have the lid on as tight back then and leaks did happen. Most of that information is buried out of sight now and you would have to have some inside info to dig it up. But I know with certainty a lot of things I can not prove because the proof is not in my hands. :cheers:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 2:41 am » by Frutty

serendipity wrote:

I respect your right to your opinion of course. But I know otherwise. I have seen real black and white reel to reel footage of material recovered from the Roswell incidents. That was back before computers got their big start. I have personally seen reel to reel footage of a material that looks like aluminum but has properties unlike anything known on earth at that time. Stuff that can be bent and wadded up but will spring back to flat plane form when released..amazing footage. I have read testimony of other witnesses to the phenomena explosion back in the 60s and 70s...they didn't have the lid on as tight back then and leaks did happen. Most of that information is buried out of sight now and you would have to have some inside info to dig it up. But I know with certainty a lot of things I can not prove because the proof is not in my hands. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:bullshit:

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Previous