White House UFO disclosure petition Steve Bassett 57 min new

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 am » by Aardvaaks

doogle wrote:Why the need for validation/disclosure from the Shite House?
Would you believe whatever they came out with?
Something as monumental as the existence of intelligences way beyond or even on a par with ours doesn't need to be verified by something as untrustworthy and possibly relatively insignificant as the W/House or any other government/state body.

When considering the history of deceit and lies, any such official "disclosure" should be treated as highly suspicious in any case. It may be genuine, but the lack of trust isn't exactly my fault.

Hey its all profiling :flop: the subject and whatever response they come out with will be interesting because it will show the angle which they are adopting. Like it or not the US government holds a lot of sway with the world.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 11, 2011 10:48 am » by Dukettt

aardvaaks wrote:
doogle wrote:Why the need for validation/disclosure from the Shite House?
Would you believe whatever they came out with?
Something as monumental as the existence of intelligences way beyond or even on a par with ours doesn't need to be verified by something as untrustworthy and possibly relatively insignificant as the W/House or any other government/state body.

When considering the history of deceit and lies, any such official "disclosure" should be treated as highly suspicious in any case. It may be genuine, but the lack of trust isn't exactly my fault.

Hey its all profiling :flop: the subject and whatever response they come out with will be interesting because it will show the angle which they are adopting. Like it or not the US government holds a lot of sway with the world.

They will say: blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa lbaabla, public blaa blaablaa, we blaa blaa blaa, don't blaa blaa blaa, know blaa blaa blaa, either blaa blaa. Investigation blaa blaa, deadend blaa blaa, sorry.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 20, 2011 11:47 pm » by Aardvaaks

Yes the expected 'bla bla, like that in the official petition response in the UK from the MOD may yet prove interesting, oh we live in hope :flop:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Writer

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 3:48 am » by Skywalker86

garciaface wrote:Steve Bassett and Steven Greer are dreaming. Never, not in a million years, will there be disclosure. First, because the government would have to admit it was Nazis who started the whole UFO thing, and second, they would have to admit to the millions of people they have abducted, tortured, maimed, suicided, or straight up murdered in the past 60 plus years to cover up the fact that Nazi Germany still lives and has technology that we in the West can only dream of. Never happen, especially with some of the most guilty people like Henry Kissinger still being alive.

There will never be disclosure this much I can agree with you on..but UFOs pre-date Nazi Germany not ALL UFOs are man-made some ARE "alien"

Initiate

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 4:04 am » by Glassjaw667

It is not hard to get 17,000 signatures, or 25,000 for that matter as it is a digital petition. As long as the petition gets a bit of limelight, signatures will continue to keep rolling in. All they need is a few 'professional' trolls to litter a few alternative-thinking forums with the link to the petition.

Previous