White magic and Black Magic in Indonesia

Initiate

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 4:51 pm » by Ayaflash

bumford007_

interesting stuff here,but i`m sorry to say your friend sounds like a real a-hole. :top: :top: :shock:

i feel for his poor innocent wife...hes not a real man and karma will catch up with him i`m sure. :flop:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Writer

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm » by Bumford007

Yes I know we talk many things about karma and magic one thing that a lot of magic use is also he is very scared of karma.

I'm very tired I'm back at my hotel now and I will post some more tomorrow

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 5:24 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

interesting stuff man :flop: maybe you like this one also
witchcraft-and-magic-t30086-30.html

PostSat Apr 28, 2012 10:52 am » by kathirsathi

Hi,

My name is Kathiresan and am from India, I was in love with a girl for 5 years and we lived like Husband and wife. And all of a sudden my girl friend wanted to go away from me obeying her parents and dont wanted live with me. But she said that still she love me but dont wanted to live with me boz of our last fight and their parents dont like me. But for me, she is my life and i cannot live without her. I want my girl friend back for me to live happily. Will you be able to help me and how much do you charge ? And how many days would it take for you to do that. Please reply as soon as possible. PLEASE DONT INSULT MY LOVE OR DON'T ASK ME TO LOOK FOR A DIFFERENT GIRL. Is there any way you can help me to get my Lover back, please provide me ur email if you dont mind. My email id is kathirsathi@gmail.com. I dont have anyone to help me out in this. Anyone who can help me may contact me through my email. Guys who really look for money or to make it as a business, please dont contact me as i cannot pay you before things work.

Regards,
Kathir. T

Previous