White magic and Black Magic in Indonesia

Writer

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 5:49 am » by Bumford007

Hello,

First time poster here but long time i have been coming to disclose watching in the background and today is my day i feel i have something worth sharing with you all.

I'm current in Bali, Indonesia at the moment, I'm actually from Australia and travel here quiet frequently.

Over the years i've come to learn the culture here very well and can speak bahasa very well.

Let me get to the point.

Magic in Indoensia is a way of life here it's a secret underground ritual practiced by many indonesians. I have close friends in Bali who come from small island called Madura who practice magic alot. At first when i started hearing the stories about magic (Black and White) I didnt really take much intrest in believing it but as time progressed and stories were being told I began to see certain things actually happening.

Magic which has actually even been cast on myself for all sorts of things. Unwillingly i never dangle in the art but from alot of different things in my time here i can actually see that magic actually works here.

I'll give u an example of such magic that was done to me.

I was married and had a child and for 3 years i had problems with this woman but I remained stupid to the fact of all the things she was doing in the front of my face but i was powerless to do anything because of the magic that had a hold of me.

Silly example i know.

not really proof but i have many examples and stories i could share with you all.

Trinkets my friends have for example one in paticular which he gave me a lend of a piece of bamboo in the size of a pen.
He told me with this you will recieve information and know secrets being kept from me.
First night i held onto this trinket i was with my girlfriend and i found out through an email she had recieved that she was seeing another guy.
After this i had a problem with her and my friend took the trinket back.

Another example of magic is making a woman falling in love with u with a very simple thing u can do but which i will not explain here as i also promise to my friends not to tell people about these things.

I've got videos of rituals being done on certain people to make them crazy in love for the guy or girl.

I have so many stories sad and good things which have been cast on me without my consent I feel sometimes i should even cut ties with the country all together from all this.

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 10:37 am » by Spiritualist77

Dear Bro,

I'm very interested in this topic. Could be plz share these videos and stories

Writer

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 11:37 am » by Bumford007

I'm doing everything from my phone here in indonesia and I saved 2 videos of a ritual to make a girl crazy for a friend of mine and one day later she is calling him non stop. When I get back to australia on the 17th I will upload the 2 videos I have from my phone

I would really love to tell u a really easy thing to make a girl crazy in love for u but I'm still deciding wether to share it or not.

I can share one example of a child birth if a girl is in labor and she is having trouble giving birth
I was told to prevent a cesar operation u should place ur penis in a glass of water and give her this to drink after she drinks this the birth will be smooth and quick just one example

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 11:47 am » by TheDuck

Cool :hiho: go for it man :cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 12:02 pm » by Bumford007

Ok I just asked my friend if it was ok I share one thing with u guys but after this I will have to tell u from australia.

To make a girl fall in love for a short time maybe this will only work for upto 3 days so u must keep doing it. After making love take a very small sample of ur sperm without the girl knowing what u are doing place the sperm above her eye brow. You only need a very small amount and she must not know what u are doing. I was told u can do this by kissing with her after making love and touching her face slowly working ur way upto her eyebrow. I tried this and I'm not sure if it worked but I know my girlfriend in indonesia loves me alot

Writer

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 pm » by Bumford007

Update

I'm with my friend in his room we just finished dinner. We are in one room his wife and daughter.
Daughter.

Now I know my friend very well he sleeps with many girl in bali everynight new girl new girl. And he tell me the story in front of his wife how he put magic with his wife and he can do what he wants and all she can do is drop a tear or two from her eye. She can't say anything about him sleeping with other women and he tells me this right in front of her.

Another one his daughter doesn't goto school but he put magic on his daughter that his father taught him and she can read and wright very well. She can read arabic from the al quran even in the front of me very well.

The interesting one is how he tell me he can be with many girl and no problem for him and his family.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 3:02 pm » by Santaownsyou

It's all very odd that in the past two days there have been two posts dealing with sexual inuendo. Yesterday something about lesbian cunnilingus, and now sperm magic.

Well bumford007 if you intentions are honorable :hiho: .

The idea of magik I find very interesting these days, for the reason that the more we find out about the quantum level, the more we find out that things do actually behave in a way that can be influenced by such things.

The sperm trick you discussed is probably just pheromones.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Writer

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 3:28 pm » by Bumford007

There is no conspiracy within the conspiracy here I can assure u I'm in bali now possible what u say about pheromones. The videos I made here have nothing to do with sperm though.
These 2 videos ii have which I will upload when I get home on the 17th. Consisted of a ritual that had in a container rice 3 eggs a coconut 11 needels. 2 threads and 2 incense sticks and a banana and a picture of the subject.
I was showing a couple of french tourists the video I made and they where totally tripped out. So I got some pretty interesting vids about 3 mins long each but they aren't complete vids as I ran out of memory on my blackberry

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm » by Santaownsyou

bumford007 wrote:There is no conspiracy within the conspiracy here I can assure u I'm in bali now possible what u say about pheromones. The videos I made here have nothing to do with sperm though.
These 2 videos ii have which I will upload when I get home on the 17th. Consisted of a ritual that had in a container rice 3 eggs a coconut 11 needels. 2 threads and 2 incense sticks and a banana and a picture of the subject.
I was showing a couple of french tourists the video I made and they where totally tripped out. So I got some pretty interesting vids about 3 mins long each but they aren't complete vids as I ran out of memory on my blackberry

bumford007 I did not mean any disrespect, I was merely stating an observation. I'm sure you are of honorable intentions, just sometimes we get people who aren't. But as I said before :hiho:

There is much that can be learned from the old ways. It is ironic that science, which was born from magik, and then nailed the last nail in it's coffin, is now itself transforming back into what can only be described as alchemy.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Writer

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 3:53 pm » by Bumford007

Update

Stiill in my friends room and we talking magic again he tells me this (and I tell u how he tells me)
I have special magic for when married he can do for the womans pepek (vagina) if someone else try to touch her vagina the woman will get sakit (pain) and also same the man liike he will get a sore hand when he touches it like a shock as he told me this I put it down on here after also when I go home I can show my friends this so also posting this here is like a journal for me too.

Next