White man, I apologize.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 9:37 pm » by Harbin

cornbread, the chronic post de-railer, suggests others to "grow up".
Laughable.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 9:38 pm » by Hr2burn

Oh....this was sarcasm? So there is no money coming my way?
Now I'm nothing...

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 9:42 pm » by Cornbread714

I'm right on focus in this thread.

How is posting a hate screed from Farakkhan coming clean? I don't understand...

Actually, this is why the world can never have "nice things".

Pointing the finger at one group doesn't solve anything. We are all responsible for the ills of society.

That includes all races, religions and political systems.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 9:47 pm » by Harbin

[quote="cornbread714"]I'm right on focus in this thread.

How is posting a hate screed from Farakkhan coming clean? I don't understand...

Actually, this is why the world can never have "nice things".

Pointing the finger at one group doesn't solve anything. We are all responsible for the ills of society.

Alright, if you want to speak in this manner, the world of ideas, I can work with you.
Should you resort to personal slights, as you often do, progress will be limited.

You have a point as to the responsibility of the whole of humanity for the ills of humanity.
However, the sources, the focal points of action, need to me seen and discussed.
The OP is one of these realities.
Can we speak on it ?
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 pm » by Yarblis

You don't owe me any apologies.Be part of the solution.I am.I couldn't care less what color you are or where you came from.You treat me well and I'll treat you well.We are all human beings.If we were all the same ,the world would be a pretty boring place.I don't think man was meant to live in paradise.It is how well we treat each other that defines us as individuals and gives us the advantage over animals.We can CHOOSE not to fight,or hate,or discriminate,or destroy.Instinct has allowed us to survive long enough to develop society and technology but now it's time for intellect to take us into a future where war,disease,poverty and greed,just to mention a few,are not a part of our lives.I hope we make it at least that far,then, if we all die,at least we died together,united.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 10:17 pm » by Cornbread714

harbin wrote:Should you resort to personal slights, as you often do, progress will be limited.

But it's okay to slight a whole group consisting of millions of individuals - 99.999% of whom you have never met personally and therefore have no idea of what is in each of their hearts?

Initiate

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 pm » by Baboogdi

Pay attention to what Farrakhan says. He's says "so-called jews, so-called christians, so-called muslims". This makes all the difference in understanding the point he is trying to make. This video is not an attack on those who've chosen a religion for the purpose of trying to relate to God. This is an attack on those who hide behind these sects and throw the blame for the crimes they commit on members of those sects. To reach the true criminal you must approach all religions then penetrate the shroud that these religions provide. Then you'll see the true criminals and they are godless with no need of any religion.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 pm » by Harbin

cornbread714 wrote:
harbin wrote:Should you resort to personal slights, as you often do, progress will be limited.

But it's okay to slight a whole group consisting of millions of individuals - 99.999% of whom you have never met personally and therefore have no idea of what is in each of their hearts?

Am I assume the silent majority, in any given group are somehow opposed to the base actions of a few of their number ?
Let us hear them !
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 10:32 pm » by Harbin

baboogdi wrote:Pay attention to what Farrakhan says. He's says "so-called jews, so-called christians, so-called muslims". This makes all the difference in understanding the point he is trying to make. This video is not an attack on those who've chosen a religion for the purpose of trying to relate to God. This is an attack on those who hide behind these sects and throw the blame for the crimes they commit on members of those sects. To reach the true criminal you must approach all religions then penetrate the shroud that these religions provide. Then you'll see the true criminals and they are godless with no need of any religion.

Yes ! Part of the construct.
Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 10:40 pm » by Cornbread714

baboogdi wrote:Pay attention to what Farrakhan says. He's says "so-called jews, so-called christians, so-called muslims". This makes all the difference in understanding the point he is trying to make. This video is not an attack on those who've chosen a religion for the purpose of trying to relate to God. This is an attack on those who hide behind these sects and throw the blame for the crimes they commit on members of those sects. To reach the true criminal you must approach all religions then penetrate the shroud that these religions provide. Then you'll see the true criminals and they are godless with no need of any religion.

I understand what you are saying and you have a point, though I still believe that Farrakhan is a preacher of hate.

In regards to this thread and the many other similar threads Harbin has posted, why are they always about Jews, then?

PreviousNext