White man, I apologize.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 pm » by Cornbread714

I have a hard time believing that 75% of the plantations in America were owned by Jews.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 pm » by Tuor10

baboogdi wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
baboogdi wrote:Your comments are well-taken. I don't know Farrakhan and he may have skeletons in the closet. In society today when people talk of jews or christians or muslims I don't think they refer to the average member of those sects. They address leaders or movers-and-shakers in whichever group they refer to. Fiery rhetoric is an attempt to mobilize the opinion of the average members to exert pressure upward. I think when we listen to Farrakhan or any representative you have to listen with a critical ear. There is no single person who is telling the whole truth and there probably will never be. I think that Farrakhan addresses wrongs committed against many people. His persecution of those he accuses is helpful but he does emphasize those differences which have always separated people. There are many groups in the world who are guilty of wrongdoing. Those that hide behind Judaism are one of several. All should be dragged into the light and their wrongdoing exposed.

Those are all good points and well-taken.

I don't see you posting thread after thread of attacks on Jews, though. If you read Harbin's original post in light of the attached video the message seems to be "Oh, I used to hate white people, but not anymore - now I hate Jews...".

Just for the record, I am not Jewish, so I'm not taking this personally. Or more to the point, I take it personally as a member of the whole human race.

I'm not a member of any persecuted group other than the middle-class.
I can see how the video could be misinterpreted or used to inflame. This is a common problem that we must overcome. Religions are, by their nature, devisive. If people realize that there is only one source then a lot of the hatred could be short-circuited. I see that awakening starting to happen but there is a long way to go. I have nothing against any sect but there are sects that have been used as wedges to divide large groups of humanity. That has to stop. It requires further evolution which I think is occurring also. I know from personal experience if you want to talk to your god, sit in a quiet, dimly lit room and start talking. God will answer.

How long are people meant to hold on to past grievances?
In the case of Farrakhan, and the Black Islamic community as a whole, they seem to hold on to this grievance, and find new ways to stoke it.
It surely must become counter productive in the end; for it perpetuates malice and hate, and all the other negative emotional traits that manifest to cause violence and chaos.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 11:55 pm » by Tuor10

cornbread714 wrote:I have a hard time believing that 75% of the plantations in America were owned by Jews.

There weren't.
Look at most Black American names.
That will give a good indication to who the slave owners were.

Initiate

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:01 am » by Taintedsample

I see your ketchup burglar and raise you one mustard assassin.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 am » by SUKHOV

why do all the stupid threads get the most attention? it's like the only thing that keeps people posting is arguments and ego strokes.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:06 am » by Zer0

travvysavvy wrote:why do all the stupid threads get the most attention? it's like the only thing that keeps people posting is arguments and ego strokes.

How about you make a decent thread instead of bitching?

Nuff said.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:18 am » by SUKHOV

otoel wrote:
travvysavvy wrote:why do all the stupid threads get the most attention? it's like the only thing that keeps people posting is arguments and ego strokes.

How about you make a decent thread instead of bitching?

Nuff said.

hmm. thought I heard a mouse squeek. probably my imagination.

Anyway.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:42 am » by Perronick

The expedition to America was financed by the Catholic Monarchs, Isabel of Castilla and Fernando of Aragon, but specifically Isabel; both were kind of independent from each other (at least that's what traditional History teaches). They were who expelled the Jews from Spain. That seems like a contradiction, but not necessariliy. The mentioned book seems to be a very interesting read anyway and I'm willing to find more about it. So thanks a lot, Harbin. That is a part of History that imo is worth revisiting.

Why? one might ask, because in that very period of History, more or less, war becomes an Industry in a very bigger scale than before, and wars cannot happen without proper financing. The proper financing hapenend to be in hands of a specific minority: bankers, and bankers grew sheltered under war. What came first, egg or hen? :lol: but it's a fact that banking was largely in the hands of Jews at that time. Very interesting thread, harbin, it aroused my curiosity.

Initiate

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 7:07 pm » by Malkere

I do my best to avoid labeling myself willingly. which is hard because I live in a foreign country (meaning my skin is a different color than everyone else here). If it's a drunken customer I answer them directly, though load the question with safety bait by saying "I was born in America". If it's a more friendly situation I tell them "I'm from Earth".

I'm not interested in you categorizing me by nation as if it had any say or place in any sort of conversation we might be having. I don't care that you think my brown hair is cool, it's just fibrous carbon the same as that stuff on your skull. I don't care what you think "the French" think about some imaginary borders within whose grounds there is some dirt that I was born several feet above. Your flags and your colors and your groupings and your titles mean nothing to me, as I am but human. You are too and it would do you well to understand such.

I am not speaking to anyone in particular.

:cheers:
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 7:32 pm » by Phaeton

perronick wrote:The expedition to America was financed by the Catholic Monarchs, Isabel of Castilla and Fernando of Aragon, but specifically Isabel; both were kind of independent from each other (at least that's what traditional History teaches). They were who expelled the Jews from Spain. That seems like a contradiction, but not necessariliy. The mentioned book seems to be a very interesting read anyway and I'm willing to find more about it. So thanks a lot, Harbin. That is a part of History that imo is worth revisiting.

Why? one might ask, because in that very period of History, more or less, war becomes an Industry in a very bigger scale than before, and wars cannot happen without proper financing. The proper financing hapenend to be in hands of a specific minority: bankers, and bankers grew sheltered under war. What came first, egg or hen? :lol: but it's a fact that banking was largely in the hands of Jews at that time. Very interesting thread, harbin, it aroused my curiosity.

:clapper:

My hands are getting sore clapping for your highly rational, objective, well informed posts Perron..

Stop that. :D

[kickass my man, kudo's]
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext