White people you better wake up!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 pm » by mediasorcery

Id love to chime in but... ohh shit, i just did lol.

It may be futile to attempt peace within a universe thats primarily predatorial in its nature, and what will this peace be like anyway?? a subdued drugged up controlled peace, or real freedom, ???

who are the elite anyway, are they not us, or those of us who strive with base instincts to rise to the top oif the food chain,

if you were="them" would you be any different?

before you can bring in a solution, gotta have a problem.

its very hard not to feed into division especially atm with all goings on in the world,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:49 pm » by Spock

mediasorcery wrote:Id love to chime in but... ohh shit, i just did lol.

It may be futile to attempt peace within a universe thats primarily predatorial in its nature, and what will this peace be like anyway?? a subdued drugged up controlled peace, or real freedom, ???

who are the elite anyway, are they not us, or those of us who strive with base instincts to rise to the top oif the food chain,

its very hard not to feed into division especially atm with all goings on in the world,

You hit the nail on the head. I was just about to say essentially the same thing.

In short, that rich and elite people are people too.

Phaeton hates the elite, yet desires for everyone in the world to "live in wealth", I guess so he can hate everybody. What is the baseline of "wealth"? He says a sickening level is Abramov, yet what if his dream came true and everyone started off with Abramov's level of wealth, then someone would attain a little more wealth, and that person would be the new hated illuminati.

There is ALWAYS going to be a ruling body. There is always going to be someone much richer than someone else. And there will ALWAYS be someone for Phaeton to seethingly burn with hatred over.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 2:07 pm » by Phaeton

Spock wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:Id love to chime in but... ohh shit, i just did lol.

You hit the nail on the head. I was just about to say essentially the same thing.

In short, that rich and elite people are people too.

Phaeton hates the elite, yet desires for everyone in the world to "live in wealth", I guess so he can hate everybody. What is the baseline of "wealth"? He says a sickening level is Abramov, yet what if his dream came true and everyone started off with Abramov's level of wealth, then someone would attain a little more wealth, and that person would be the new hated illuminati.

There is ALWAYS going to be a ruling body. There is always going to be someone much richer than someone else. And there will ALWAYS be someone for Phaeton to seethingly burn with hatred over.

You know what the definition of the term elite constitutes, do you not.
elite or e·lites
a. A group or class of persons or a member of such a group or class, enjoying superior intellectual, social, or economic status: "In addition to notions of social equality there was much emphasis on the role of elites and of heroes within them" (Times Literary Supplement).
b. The best or most skilled members of a group: the football team's elite.

If there is common wealth, there will be no elite. Common, equal chances. Pure and unadulterated equality.

The problem is, when people get [very] wealthy in our time, they often start thinking they are better somehow than the drifter huddled up in the corner of the streets. Better than the people working for them. They start thinking they are somehow part of 'an elite'. Different than his peers.

Thats the problem here. And that very problem will be next to non existent when wealth is distributed equally, amongst all nations.

Some 21,000 children die every day around the world. 21000 A DAY.
Let that soak in for a while. We dont truely consider its implications because we dont see it. It is kept from us so we dont act up, so we wont stop running the rat race. The US alone spends $1.030–$1.415 trillion a year on military activity / assets.

An individual like Abrahmovich ALONE, has $23,500,000,000 to spend [which he stole from the Russian public btw]. And spends it vigorously, doesnt know what to do with it so buys a football club. Numerous other examples, its not just him.

Now if that doesnt sound utterly psychotic and sick to you people, you deserve all that you get.

And ofcourse there has to be a ruling body, this is not contended by me in any of my posts, anywhere.
My problem lies with a ruling body who is not in service of those it rules, but elevates it above them.
You ofcourse know this, but love to re arrange my argument in your advantage.

Distastefull tactics.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 2:29 pm » by Chillitiger

Why do people need a ruling body, aren't you human?

why do you need another human to rule over you? Can you not use your own wisdom and strengths to know what is right and what is wrong.

We do not need to be ruled we need to be given the space freedom and time to work out who we are.

And as for wealth, there is abundance in nature yet we ignore it and make our own crappy GE foods.

I do believe that there are some "ruling" elite that do keep us dumb, blind and stupid. All because they live in fear of not having enough. I know it sounds simplistic but i imagine that deep down people who abuse others to maintain power have a massive lack of faith in the earth to provide enough "if" worked with properly, both scientifically and intuitively.

I think the earth can handle more than 500 million people but I am not sure. However, having a mass extinction event before we even try to figure out a better way to live, is hard to swallow.

I do understand those feelings though, it is bloody difficult to look at all the pain and suffering and see any hope or even any point!

I think that through a better understanding of ourselves we can all be masters over our real life domains. (1 hectare or so of land for all families). If we could manage this (and land should be a birth right not an abuse for someone to "sell" to us) then some over site by elders in matters of disputes is all that would be needed.

Take away lack of food, shelter and knowledge and there isn't much left to fight about!

And yes we can do it because for the first time in a long time we have a way of communicating and travelling world wide, so communities that set great examples can be sen, talked about and emulated if people wish. The divides that are only illusionary will drop and we can see we are all WOMAN and MAN.

Yes and this all sounds pie in the sky stuff, but if we do not try to find the best possible ways to live, and I believe this must at it's base be about a family heritage plot of land. I can envision no other way that we can stop the wars of inequity.

We fight because we lack (perceived or not). We hurt because we lack. We abuse because we lack.

To live in a natural abundance will be the only cure. This doesn't mean we do not have science or tech. In fact we will the greatest science and tech ever. When our minds are put to thoughts of creation and co creation instead of predominately, as they are now, thoughts of protection of oneself and there family, we will create things of unimaginable beauty, sophistication and wisdom.

Then and only then can we head for the stars. WHy would we ever dare to take our disease ( yes we are all at dis - ease at the moment) into the universe. I doubt that we will even be allowed by whatever higher powers may or may not exist. My inkling is that there may be natural laws to prevent such things and natural laws that reward moving in the right direction.

Anyway just my two cents, make of it what you will.
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Initiate

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 2:37 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Chillitiger wrote:Why do people need a ruling body, aren't you human?

why do you need another human to rule over you? Can you not use your own wisdom and strengths to know what is right and what is wrong.

We do not need to be ruled we need to be given the space freedom and time to work out who we are.

And as for wealth, there is abundance in nature yet we ignore it and make our own crappy GE foods.

I do believe that there are some "ruling" elite that do keep us dumb, blind and stupid. All because they live in fear of not having enough. I know it sounds simplistic but i imagine that deep down people who abuse others to maintain power have a massive lack of faith in the earth to provide enough "if" worked with properly, both scientifically and intuitively.

I think the earth can handle more than 500 million people but I am not sure. However, having a mass extinction event before we even try to figure out a better way to live, is hard to swallow.

I do understand those feelings though, it is bloody difficult to look at all the pain and suffering and see any hope or even any point!

I think that through a better understanding of ourselves we can all be masters over our real life domains. (1 hectare or so of land for all families). If we could manage this (and land should be a birth right not an abuse for someone to "sell" to us) then some over site by elders in matters of disputes is all that would be needed.

Take away lack of food, shelter and knowledge and there isn't much left to fight about!

And yes we can do it because for the first time in a long time we have a way of communicating and travelling world wide, so communities that set great examples can be sen, talked about and emulated if people wish. The divides that are only illusionary will drop and we can see we are all WOMAN and MAN.

Yes and this all sounds pie in the sky stuff, but if we do not try to find the best possible ways to live, and I believe this must at it's base be about a family heritage plot of land. I can envision no other way that we can stop the wars of inequity.

We fight because we lack (perceived or not). We hurt because we lack. We abuse because we lack.

To live in a natural abundance will be the only cure. This doesn't mean we do not have science or tech. In fact we will the greatest science and tech ever. When our minds are put to thoughts of creation and co creation instead of predominately, as they are now, thoughts of protection of oneself and there family, we will create things of unimaginable beauty, sophistication and wisdom.

Then and only then can we head for the stars. WHy would we ever dare to take our disease ( yes we are all at dis - ease at the moment) into the universe. I doubt that we will even be allowed by whatever higher powers may or may not exist. My inkling is that there may be natural laws to prevent such things and natural laws that reward moving in the right direction.

Anyway just my two cents, make of it what you will.

Wonderful post.

:clapper:
"When you do something to help the world like.....like i wrote a book on how to cure eyesight,"
Oreocannon

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 3:06 pm » by domdabears

Dumb thread.

*yawn* I literally just woke up.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 3:12 pm » by Ohzehgermans

Dom Da Bears wrote:Dumb thread.

Totally agree! :roll:
Empathist / Psychonaut / Videogamer / Artist since 1980

I'm a total fan of the Fallout-Universe.

That's my former artists name and homepage.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 3:15 pm » by Harbin

Ohzehgermans wrote:
Dom Da Bears wrote:Dumb thread.

Totally agree! :roll:

:lol:
I'm not convinced Dom is awake.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 3:20 pm » by Phaeton

Whats the lesson we can take away from this thread though..

That scores of us love to hate those that herd c.q. manage us like cattle, those that find themselves 'superior', the 'elite', Illumin, secret cabbal, whatever you want to call them.

Yet, the only reason they love to do so is out of pure spite, jealousy.

Not becuase they disagree with their notions and or tactics, but because they do not belong to the club.

In a sense, these individuals are worse than the actual players themselves.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 3:24 pm » by Chillitiger

what I take out is that people don't have the answers yet. We are all just spinning our wheels.
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

PreviousNext