White people you better wake up!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 3:32 pm » by Harbin

Chillitiger wrote:what I take out is that people don't have the answers yet. We are all just spinning our wheels.

You may be spinning your wheels.

There are those of us who have the rubber on the road and are making progress toward our goals !

Spin your wheels chump. On the road...you're just a bump. :P
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 3:39 pm » by Chillitiger

Harbin wrote:
Chillitiger wrote:what I take out is that people don't have the answers yet. We are all just spinning our wheels.

You may be spinning your wheels.

There are those of us who have the rubber on the road and are making progress toward our goals !

Spin your wheels chump. On the road...you're just a bump. :P

Whaaaa, Dude you don't know me or my goals. Why the hate?

It was just a sweeping statement about the over all geopolitical mess we are in. I did not mean to offend.

I know that there are lots of people working towards greater goals. It was just a response to a question and an observation in general.

I am glad that you are heading somewhere. Can I ask what it is that you think is the best way for us to be creating a better future. And I mean that in all seriousness. I like to hear other peoples ideas. You will have read mine if you read through the posts, so you know (partly) where i stand.
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 3:44 pm » by mediasorcery

I USED TO FEEL THE SAME WAY, ONLY BECAUSE I CARE, [bloody caps lock sorry]

however fukin, at the end of the day, whats the point,

and that care factor is admirable, regardless of the direction its pointing at, [p+s]

yet, the truth they say always usually lays somewhere in the middle,[skepticism is healthy, so is fearless inquiry ]

you cant change other people, but you can change yourself,

and that may be the best thing to focus on right now, we are all pretty lucky really, 1 way or another,

even if were not,

im just a useless ole fuk what doesnt know nothin, wouldnt have it any other way either hahehehe!!

dtv may represent differing opinions to the extreme, but it also shows how many good people there are in the world, and theres much more good than bad, your all proof of that arent cha!

if you go to bed tonight aware of that, then we can all sleep welll knowing the future wont be as bad as we may imagine i say, cos in times that are hard, the good have the best opportunity to shine wont they? just like right now aye hehe.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 4:01 pm » by Chillitiger

mediasorcery wrote:I USED TO FEEL THE SAME WAY, ONLY BECAUSE I CARE, [bloody caps lock sorry]

however fukin, at the end of the day, whats the point,

and that care factor is admirable, regardless of the direction its pointing at, [p+s]

yet, the truth they say always usually lays somewhere in the middle,[skepticism is healthy, so is fearless inquiry ]

you cant change other people, but you can change yourself,

and that may be the best thing to focus on right now, we are all pretty lucky really, 1 way or another,

even if were not,

im just a useless ole fuk what doesnt know nothin, wouldnt have it any other way either hahehehe!!

dtv may represent differing opinions to the extreme, but it also shows how many good people there are in the world, and theres much more good than bad, your all proof of that arent cha!

if you go to bed tonight aware of that, then we can all sleep welll knowing the future wont be as bad as we may imagine i say, cos in times that are hard, the good have the best opportunity to shine wont they? just like right now aye hehe.

Good post media,

I really bloody hope we don't have to blow everything up for good people to shine or to make the world more "functional". Some days I also feel better about our future than others, Toady is one of those days.

My son is a good kid, his friends are good kids. Every single person that i know reasonably well is a good, if not great person. Every where that I look close to me I see people who care and are generous and kind. Granted I live in a western society that does not lack which makes for happy people.

Then I think about families that do it really hard, and most of this hardship is caused by people like me buying cheap stuff from overseas, or turning a blind eye to what our government does to other countries, etc.

This then gets me back to the only solution that I can think of that is fair and sustainable, for everyone is to get off the grid and be self sufficient. Again though this doesn't mean foregoing modern convenience, just a matter of adapting tech that is widely available and finding a nice place to live.

The Irony is is that i am presently working bloody hjard to make the money i need to live the way I feel is best. But I cannot change the system only adapt and do what i think is best. And then try and change it maybe... :wink:

This to me says that there is some good hope for us, why
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Writer

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 pm » by MikSny

Class warfare at it's finest!
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."
- Ronald Reagan

Initiate

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 5:38 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

Tjahzi wrote:friggin douchebag. it's about money, not black vs white

If you had 10 billion dollars would you cripple the system under you that keeps poor people in their place and makes sure your 10 billion dollars is worth 10 billion dollars???

NO it is not about money

Its about CONTROL
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Writer

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 6:00 pm » by Themillz

All of this nonsense is a ploy to disturb people. Guarantee our governments are working on something while our attention is on all the riots. Simple smoke and mirrors my friends

Writer

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 am » by Warfinge

Racism empowers it's targets. Stop it. In the end we all live and die and color doesn't effect that. In my youth my hate for blacks harmed me and enabled them. stop the stupidity that people like Charles Manson preach.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 6:03 am » by The57ironman

....the new video ..."dreams from my 'real' father'' by joel gilbert .........spells out how the see eye eh' was using the black community to become part of the communist bullsh*t that we're involved with now...
...frank marshall davis , obama's real father had the communism thing down pat...

it's divide and conquer....

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 am » by mediasorcery

thats why i believe its wrong to simply target muslims as the problem, not because i love or hate muslims, im indifferent and work on the theory of individual people when i can or try too anyway,

but il be fukd if im going to feed into arbitrary divisions because im TOLD TOO BY MSM!!!

thats the crux of this, being told what to think and feel,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

PreviousNext