White people you better wake up!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 8:18 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Sep 9, 2012 by EvryDangNameIsTaken

Stop buying into that multicultural bullshit they are spoon feeding you on television. Especially you liberals. White people it is time to wake up.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 8:31 am » by Tjahzi

friggin douchebag. it's about money, not black vs white

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 10:56 am » by Spock

I'm not sure I buy into the premise of this video as in I don't think the coordination is some "Jewish led Communist" plot.

I think it's just racist hooliganism, jealousy and a sense of entitlement, fueled by low morals, lack of empathy and education.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 11:00 am » by Spock

The more I see this stuff though, the more I agree with this...

I think R.C. Christian was onto something

Initiate

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 11:04 am » by Bandanko

Jewish led black hordes? Really, I think I agree with Spock here

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 12:43 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 12:49 pm » by Spock

Vla-demer Lenon?

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:09 pm » by Phaeton

Spock wrote:The more I see this stuff though, the more I agree with this...

I think R.C. Christian was onto something

Well done 'Christian'. :flop:

Let your true colors shine through why dont you.

The paradox in all these considerations is that its not the large numbers of 'lowgrade' uneducated people that threat the earth and all that live on it. Its the elite, who wrote these aspirations, that are just that. They are the true threat. They are the true lowgrade people. The summum of unwise, egotistical, supremacist, inferior idiots.

For if these people, the elite, were not here, were not amassing unimaginable monetary wealth within 1% of the world population, playing their warmongering strategies, continuous manipulation, their social engineering..

Everybody on this earth would live in wealth. Not sickening levels of wealth like mr. Abramovich, but more than enough to up levels of education, lower levels of waste, integrate with nature - live in line with nature - and generally BLOSSOM.. AS A RACE. AS A WORLD. Not just 500.000.000 of 'blessed' individuals who murdered off the rest in some sort of misguided consideration of superiority, of 'the strong shall survive'.

A true Christian would never adhere to the simplistic and biased notions promoted by these elitists, our enemy, those that have kept this world - our race - down for ages. Murdered our children through their wars, kept us in poverty, kept us 'dumb' and docile. Polarising us without end. Blindsiding us with their trivial nonsensical 'entertainment'. First destroying nature with a passion when they needed to [including the peoples who were in communion with nature like the native American and Aboriginal], when its in their interests, yet now putting it on us to repair that damage.

We could be a healthy, wealthy space faring race in line with nature.
Its people like this 'RC Christian' that has kept us from just that.
They are the source of this suboptimal, dire situation, NOT US. Remove them, and we shall achieve all that is written on that stone and so much more. Without getting rid of 90% of the world population.

Those Georgia guidestones are sickening.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:21 pm » by Spock

So, you're saying that without a ruling body we would live free and prosperous, and your also saying that tribes and native americans didn't have brutal wars with each other?

You live in a fantasy world and your irrational idealism drips from your smug fingers.

Personally, I feel that no peace will ever happen whether through your idea of us all walking around sharing our wealth in daisy fields, or the through the NWO totalitarian rule.

The only thing that will ever bring peace to this earth is the time that Christ returns and establishes dominion. At least I have a hope in that, but I have no hope of it ever happening through the human animal so I see your solution as ridiculous as you see mine - at least mine was sarcastic.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 1:33 pm » by Phaeton

Spock wrote:So, you're saying that without a ruling body we would live free and prosperous, and your also saying that tribes and native americans didn't have brutal wars with each other?

I never said anything you just put in my mouth here. Please read my post again.
Negative debating tactics much?

You live in a fantasy world and your irrational idealism drips from your smug fingers.

Adding an ad hominem, why not.

Personally, I feel that no peace will ever happen whether through your idea of us all walking around sharing our wealth in daisy fields, or the through the NWO totalitarian rule.

That you have made abundantly clear, Christian.

The only thing that will ever bring peace to this earth is the time that Christ returns and establishes dominion. At least I have a hope in that, but I have no hope of it ever happening through the human animal so I see your solution as ridiculous as you see mine - at least mine was sarcastic.

Waiting around for Christ to return physically, in the mean time promoting murdering off 90% o/t world population, while labelling Man as animals.

Confusion.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next