Who built the Monuments of The Moon?

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 9:32 am » by Sevenofnine

The monuments on the moon/earth/and mars,are all there and left there with purpose and reason, many times has this game been played,the game of life and many times its been ended,as it will again untill we all work together as one and stop enslaving some for capital gain,they are the real powers that be, and want life to learn and be as one to join are brothers and sisters in this beautiful universe,this is the real powers that be! The human race gives us a clue we are trying to do as our creators did with me and you, computers are trying to do as our brains do and now biological dna manipulation, we are trying to make what we are,we are a computer/biological/robot of high sophistication, AI AS ALREADY BECOME SELF AWARE ITS ME AND YOU! tAKE A VIDEO CAMERA and record live into a tv,you will get a feed back loop,its trails and waves,take some lsd/ketimine/lsa and many other drugs,you will experience the same feed back loop,trails colours and waves, we are robots,with a soul.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 8:09 pm » by Talleywacker

epicfailure wrote:
cliffraves wrote:I think designers of ancient pyramids built them same that built ones on earth.
most likely.

:flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 11:09 pm » by Temps13

Im with epic & cliffraves-the pyramids on the moon & the calendar were definitely built by the builders of the Egyptian pyramids,who also built stone henge...there can be no seriously doubting that..
transformers looks good I think I'll be watching that on dvd
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 8:39 pm » by The57ironman

markton wrote:the two men couldnt believe it when they saw it. And what was spooky is that there was no sign of the spaceship. It may just be an elaborate hoax, but a video has surfaced showing the body of an alien found dead in snow in Siberia.
more info -> [removed]

you're gonna get smoked........... :top:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 5:39 pm » by Frutty

Nobody has apparently spared any comment for 45 years, about the Sphynx at the core of Copernicus crater in this photograph dubbed "The Picture of The Century" published in Life magazine in 1966

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x37 ... s-Gold.gif

:sunny:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Previous