Who Built the Moon?

Writer

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 6:58 am » by Skywalker86

:flop: :clapper: Nice post! Interesting theories...I've been meaning to do more research on the moon...if you haven't already I would suggest watching Jose Escamilla's "Moon Rising" also

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 8:08 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

skywalker86 wrote::flop: :clapper: Nice post! Interesting theories...I've been meaning to do more research on the moon...if you haven't already I would suggest watching Jose Escamilla's "Moon Rising" also

:flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 6:15 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Man on the Moon Not So Old
Our moon may be 60 million years younger than we thought.

http://news.discovery.com/space/moon-yo ... 10818.html

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 6:21 pm » by Rydher

freeyourmindnow wrote:Man on the Moon Not So Old

Lunar rock samples reveal the moon is '200million years younger than previously thought'. Scientists now think the moon's age is 4.36bn years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2027038/Lunar-rock-reveal-moon-200m-years-younger-previously-thought.html#ixzz1VOhxzCyh

:headscratch: :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

rydher wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:Man on the Moon Not So Old

Lunar rock samples reveal the moon is '200million years younger than previously thought'. Scientists now think the moon's age is 4.36bn years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2027038/Lunar-rock-reveal-moon-200m-years-younger-previously-thought.html#ixzz1VOhxzCyh

:headscratch: :lol:

:flop:
where the fock did the moon come from than :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 8:46 pm » by Funnyman46

temps13 wrote:LUNAR ANOMALIES PART.2.

Upload to Disclose.tv

MEGALITHIC CALENDAR/PYRAMIDS ON THE MOON

Upload to Disclose.tv

Is it just me or,...
In the first video between minutes 2:45 and 3:00 we see a close up of the astronauts visor with the intent of showing what appears to be a person driving a car without the car in the space above the surface as reflected from the visors screen.
My question is this; who took this picture?
We see the back side of the camera he's holding, but we also see in the reflection that the opther astronaut is facing away from him. There's no appear camera tripod in the image so where did we get this snap shot? There appears to be a bulk square looking package on the ground in front of him but to my knowledge no such item was designed to take pictures. If it did take the shots then the angles are all wrong as well.
Sometimes, simple is better

Initiate

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 pm » by Taintedsample

Here is the answer to this thread:

Gravity
:banana:
Have a nice day!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 9:15 pm » by Endless16

taintedsample wrote:Here is the answer to this thread:

Gravity
:banana:
Have a nice day!

Gravity built the Moon, care to elaborate? :headscratch:
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 pm » by Funnyman46

smokeydog wrote:Well, the Moon does rotate. In fact, the Moon takes 27.3 days to turn once on its axis. But the Moon also takes 27.3 days to complete one orbit around the Earth. Because the Moon’s rotation time is exactly the same amount of time it takes to complete an orbit, it always presents the same face to the Earth, and one face away.

Because it only presents one face to the Earth, astronomers say that the Moon is tidally locked to the Earth. Although the Moon looks like a perfectly smooth ball, it has slight differences in the shape of its gravity field. A long time ago, the Moon did rotate. But each time it turned, the Earth’s gravity tugged at it, slowing down its rotation until it only presented one face to the Earth. At that point, the Moon was tidally locked, and from our perspective, it doesn’t seem to rotate.

Many other moons in the Solar System are also tidally locked to their planet. In fact, most of Jupiter’s large moons are tidally locked.

So, to answer the question: does the Moon rotate? The Moon rotates once every 27.3 days; the same amount of time that it takes to go around the Earth, and so it always presents the same face to the Earth.

Take two balls and place a dot on them and rotate them according to this information. No matter how I rotate the balls, I cannot get the same side of the 'moon' to always present the same face. Even folks on the oposite side of our rotational space should see a different view of the 'moon' ball.
If they rotation in the same direction or not, this appears to not work as well.
Has anyone seen a video of this to collaborate its information?
Sometimes, simple is better

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 9:55 pm » by The57ironman

the moon doesn't rotate......
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

PreviousNext