Who Do You Think Is Who on disclose

Initiate

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 pm » by 999plan

I'm glad to see I'm making such a lasting impression on all you seeing how no one has mentioned me yet ...

Actually, I was once known as Kukalkan to my friends, The Mayans. But in the midst of them working on the layout plans for my pyramid to primarily describe my 9-Day Calendar and my general philosophy "FUSIAM" which describes the duality of life in both physical and spiritual terms, I took a walk one day along the sea shore to try and relieve a nagging migraine. You see, I sort of have an un-humanly large extended skull ... the kids always picked on me when I was young. Well when I get a headache, let's just say no sacrifice will do. Anyhow, much to my surprise during this walk, to my delight I discovered I could walk on water so I just start walking out into the sea … there were even a few of my Mayan friends waving goodbye. Well, I walked so far that I kind of got lost and couldn't see land anymore. Well, I decided to just keep walking. I figured I would eventually strike land or get swallowed by a whale like that Jonah fellow in the Holy Bible or something like that. I must have walked for days and then all of the sudden there was some violent electrical storm I walked into ... I believe you now call it the Bermuda Triangle.

Well, who would guess it? I just happened to appear a few months back on the set of the movie "2012" as they were wrapping up production out here in Hollywood. Of course, I was still dressed in my white garb and sandals, and embarrassingly, I felt rather conspicuously out of place. But, to my delight, it was an amazing coincidence because I once had a vision about Dec. 21, 2012 when I was back with the Mayans. I remember telling those guys about it, but I really didn’t think they took me too seriously, especially that guy Quetzalcoatl. He was always trying to get one over on me or back stabbing me.

Well I'll draw this story to a close. But just for the record, I suggested that they make that damn pyramid 3 sided instead of 4. But no, I guess they decided to listen to Quetzy instead of me. That idiot, how can my calendar which represents the four earthly seasons work for a five sided pyramid … you see, obviously they all forgot about the base side which is in contact with the earth element and represents the earth season (now better known as Spring). Geez, what’s a deity to do ….

Again to my delight, a few weeks back I stumbled onto this site Disclose.TV. And you know what, I think I found Quetzy ... Pindzy you better come clean my friend and tell everyone who you really are!

I hope you all enjoyed my story :owned: ... is it true ... well you be the judge!

Who knows, there may even be some elements of truth as to what I’m trying to do!!!

As for the rest of you, I'm working on an equally enlightening response as to each of your identities ... stay tuned.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
"999"
Last edited by 999plan on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 8:06 pm » by 999plan

badger wrote:I think 999plan is the reincarnation of Judas Iscariot, trying to make up for his betrayal if Jesus!! :flop:

Well, nice guess, and in another life ... who knows, it could be true; but I thought I'd come clean just the same ... see my other post!

Initiate

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 8:25 pm » by dialated

each one of you are figments of my imagination...plots being sported on here about the nwo enslaving and killing mankind is just me using recreational drugs....the mind is a terrible thing to waste. :shock:
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 9:03 pm » by -Marduk-

vulcanic wrote:HEY NOW! Watch your head when addressing the KING!

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Kurgan Hypothesis

And don´t forget DmtShaman! :clapper:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 9:18 pm » by Vulcanic

marduk2012 wrote:
vulcanic wrote:HEY NOW! Watch your head when addressing the KING!

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Kurgan Hypothesis

And don´t forget DmtShaman! :clapper:

hehe true, So few of us left nodays :nails:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 9:19 pm » by Captchaos

domdabears wrote:I am actually the real owner of this website. My other log in name is disclosetv (aka-Lukas)
I know everyone's real name and where everyone lives. I was told to make this website to round up as many "anti NWO" people as I can. So if you hear a knock at your door at 3 a.m. don't be alarmed. It's only a secret swat team about to haul your ass away. :nwo:
Have a nice day :D

This i do believe! :help:

Initiate

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 9:46 pm » by 999plan

I always wondered what that feeling was ... ah yes, it must be "The Quickening"! Marduk my friend, you'll never get my extended skull for I live on Hollowed Ground ... ah, ha, ha, ha ... AH, HA, HA, HA!!!!!!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 9:52 pm » by domdabears

captchaos wrote:
domdabears wrote:I am actually the real owner of this website. My other log in name is disclosetv (aka-Lukas)
I know everyone's real name and where everyone lives. I was told to make this website to round up as many "anti NWO" people as I can. So if you hear a knock at your door at 3 a.m. don't be alarmed. It's only a secret swat team about to haul your ass away. :nwo:
Have a nice day :D

This i do believe! :help:

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 9:58 pm » by Newearthman

I am an enlightend spiritual master who has chosen to come to Earth in human form to further advance my consiousness and teach people on this forum how to evolve.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 17, 2009 10:00 pm » by Vulcanic

999plan wrote:I always wondered what that feeling was ... ah yes, it must be "The Quickening"! Marduk my friend, you'll never get my extended skull for I live on Hollowed Ground ... ah, ha, ha, ha ... AH, HA, HA, HA!!!!!!

lol well you can only stay there a few more years till

Upload to Disclose.tv

know what happends when you try to hide.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dust off that cold rusty steel , Who wants to live forver!

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext